Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

palin

2 of wands - that's actually up to you i feel - you can if you want to you're just contemplating the landscape now ;)

Q: What energy does W think i give to them?

king wand

waoo!! a very strong and confident energy that wants to accomplish things!

q: will D count in my life?

katieb

king wand

waoo!! a very strong and confident energy that wants to accomplish things!

q: will D count in my life?

Justice

Yes D will count in your life, could be a karmic relationship or this person will help you in knowing what you want and need.

His feelings for me?

strangebrew

Justice

Yes D will count in your life, could be a karmic relationship or this person will help you in knowing what you want and need.

His feelings for me?

Whoever *he* is :D ~~ Emperor ~~ his feelings are under control and he would like to call the shots, dominate you and the r/ship ~ not getting much warmth here :(

any insight?

katieb

Whoever *he* is :D ~~ Emperor ~~ his feelings are under control and he would like to call the shots, dominate you and the r/ship ~ not getting much warmth here :(

any insight?

@SB-This was in regards to the kids' father so emperor fits with him and there is quite alot of warmth on his part

Empress
Be kind and love yourself for who you are

E's feelings for me?

strangebrew

@SB-This was in regards to the kids' father so emperor fits with him and there is quite alot of warmth on his part

Empress
Be kind and love yourself for who you are

E's feelings for me?

maybe he withdraws from the warmth from time to time, or will at some point? :(

Gemini...two men :D ~~ seems fitting somehow? :D

Death

They seem to be changing, moving on somehow ~~ maybe he is closing his feelings down to you, but this card can also mean transformation...so in the future could be different again :)

how was i perceived when out last night dancing lol? :D

katieb

maybe he withdraws from the warmth from time to time, or will at some point? :(

Gemini...two men :D ~~ seems fitting somehow? :D

Death

They seem to be changing, moving on somehow ~~ maybe he is closing his feelings down to you, but this card can also mean transformation...so in the future could be different again :)

how was i perceived when out last night dancing lol? :D

hahaha!
2 of pents
I feel that people thought you gave it your all and had alot going on in your moves but there was some fluiditiy in your 'orchestration'

What was that guy thinking of me at the coffee place this morning?

strangebrew

hahaha!
2 of pents
I feel that people thought you gave it your all and had alot going on in your moves but there was some fluiditiy in your 'orchestration'

What was that guy thinking of me at the coffee place this morning?

lol i reckon i scared most of the men :laugh: ~ wild woman i was :D

Fool

thought you looked fun and fresh and mmmmmm :D

why are guys wary of me lol?

katieb

lol i reckon i scared most of the men :laugh: ~ wild woman i was :D

Fool

thought you looked fun and fresh and mmmmmm :D

why are guys wary of me lol?

5 of wands

They fear that you would fight them and may be afraid of what they feel to be a combative spirit

What did this 'fool' guy think of my appearance?

LaRazia

5 of wands

They fear that you would fight them and may be afraid of what they feel to be a combative spirit

What did this 'fool' guy think of my appearance?

He thought you were extremelly sexy and on fire and he felt a bit imtimidated.

Queen of Wands

Is what I am doing for the past two days still avoidance of grief? ( I cried last night but during the day pretended that everything was fine )

lilac04

He thought you were extremelly sexy and on fire and he felt a bit imtimidated.

Queen of Wands

Is what I am doing for the past two days still avoidance of grief? ( I cried last night but during the day pretended that everything was fine )

Knight of swords

Yes, I think you are charging through this situation with your head and not your heart - you need to slow down and look at your heart's situation.

Does Y know how i feel about them truly?