Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

LaRazia

King of Cups

Someone in complete control of their emotions, a kind and caring individual

What are E's feelings for me?

His feelings are that of total love and warmth and passion and he feels you light up his life

Sun

Who else does T think I am?

katieb

His feelings are that of total love and warmth and passion and he feels you light up his life

Sun

Who else does T think I am?

6 of cups

T has deep rooted emotions for you as this is the second cups card...they believe you have a spiritual connection like a soulmate

Highlight of my week?

tigerlilybug

King of Cups

Someone in complete control of their emotions, a kind and caring individual

What are E's feelings for me?

Knight of cups- I think he has a crush on you!!

and btw you and LaRazia so on point the house still needs to be cleaned 10wands but 10pents assures me we can get through it funny how 2 different readings come together so well! and with that said I will respectfully bail out of this game at this point its a bit to quick for me today!

LaRazia

6 of cups

T has deep rooted emotions for you as this is the second cups card...they believe you have a spiritual connection like a soulmate

Highlight of my week?

You will get a contact from a loved one.

2 of cups

What does T not realize about me as a person?

Friture

You will get a contact from a loved one.

2 of cups

What does T not realize about me as a person?

10 of swords
That you have been through a difficult time and survived it came out stronger, and that you are a person of deep thoughts, often having something on your mind even though you may look carefree.

Q: What do they really think about us (do they side him or me)?

LaRazia

10 of swords
That you have been through a difficult time and survived it came out stronger, and that you are a person of deep thoughts, often having something on your mind even though you may look carefree.

Q: What do they really think about us (do they side him or me)?

they side with you in their hearts.

Empress

Did my boyfriend think I looked okay? ( despite the lousy outfit :( )

Friture

they side with you in their hearts.

Empress

Did my boyfriend think I looked okay? ( despite the lousy outfit :( )

8 of wands
He thought you still looked sizzling hot but wished you were your usual self (more done up?)

Q: Why do they think he is at fault for our situation, since they side with me?

GotH

8 of wands
He thought you still looked sizzling hot but wished you were your usual self (more done up?)

Q: Why do they think he is at fault for our situation, since they side with me?

9 of Wands

Because they know what he's capable of, what he's put you through and what you endure from him.

Should I consider this continuous texting from him when I don't text back a red flag?

LaRazia

Friture

they dont have much credibility in him because he seems like the more shady charatcer out of the two of you.

Emperor rx

Am I trying to avoid the death of A and ealing with it by thinking about everything and anything else ? ( today what is occuring is that another sign of grieving ? )

GotH

Friture

they dont have much credibility in him because he seems like the more shady charatcer out of the two of you.

Emperor rx

Am I trying to avoid the death of A and ealing with it by thinking about everything and anything else ? ( today what is occuring is that another sign of grieving ? )

3 of Cups Rx

Another sign of grieving is you might be avoiding other people right now and participating in the things that you would normally enjoy doing with them.

Will he eventually stop texting me if I don't text back or is his continual texting something to be concerned about?