Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

strangebrew

Magenta :heart: pm me if ever you want to chat (((hugs)))

Syeraph

(((Magenta)))

The Devil

No chance! :D ~~ too much sexual pull and even obsessional stuff at times...so he is not leaving yet :)

message for my son?

Nine of pents- hes entering a time of prosperity, as long as he is diciplined and wise with his spending he should be stress free in that area enough to worry about other things he has been not spending as much time on as he wouod like.

How will I do at the auras tonight?

strangebrew

Nine of pents- hes entering a time of prosperity, as long as he is diciplined and wise with his spending he should be stress free in that area enough to worry about other things he has been not spending as much time on as he wouod like.

How will I do at the auras tonight?

Ace wands

you will do very well...creative, passionate and innovative :)

what do i need to know about him?

LaRazia

Ace wands

you will do very well...creative, passionate and innovative :)

what do i need to know about him?

That he really desires you and wants you

The Devil

Will M contact me soon?

strangebrew

That he really desires you and wants you

The Devil

Will M contact me soon?

Tell me something new ~~ am looking to go a bit higher than the devil now :D...been there done that for too long :(

Ace cups

yes i think he will contact you quite soon Raz

Some insight as to why my friendship with J ended?

LaRazia

Tell me something new ~~ am looking to go a bit higher than the devil now :D...been there done that for too long :(

Ace cups

Because J is a selfish person even though they dont appear that way and they werent willing to put as much effort in the friendship as you did and also J expected you to do mostly everything.

Page of Wands reversed

Will I find my wallet? ( I think I left it at practise )

WaterSong

Ace cups

I am ok, I asked that because of the 8 of cups card

7 of pentacles: it seems it was a natural *death*, like the relationship stopped growing.

Q: what does he want to do about what I told him last night ?

Friture

Because J is a selfish person even though they dont appear that way and they werent willing to put as much effort in the friendship as you did and also J expected you to do mostly everything.

Page of Wands reversed

Will I find my wallet? ( I think I left it at practise )

Chariot
Yes.. did you leave it in a vehicle or somewhere near the door?

Q: why will we talk again?

LaRazia

7 of pentacles: it seems it was a natural *death*, like the relationship stopped growing.

He wants to take more action and be more active because it seems whatever you told him opened his eyes that he needs to be less dreamy and in the clouds and more there and present in the real world

Knight of Pentacles

same Q as above

strangebrew

8 cups can be a path of self discovery ;the seeker -maybe he is going deeper with himself. :heart: