Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

strangebrew

hey Phoenix :)

8 of pentacles: they are working on getting to know you or making the connection, seems they are gathering information in order to figure you out.

Q: tp feelings for me ?

3cups

tp wants to party and have fun with you and celebrate life

msg from heaven?

WaterSong

3cups

tp wants to party and have fun with you and celebrate life

msg from heaven?

6 of cups: a male spirit wants you to let go of the past, the hurt of the past , and for you to truly find joy in life.

Q: what is that FL wants to build with IW ? ( as in a relationship)

strangebrew

6 of cups: a male spirit wants you to let go of the past, the hurt of the past , and for you to truly find joy in life.

Q: what is that FL wants to build with IW ? ( as in a relationship)

Page swords

FL is a little cautious regarding a relationship at the moment so it being somewhat guarded and taking it slow

hows my friend doing,i didnt see them for some time?

WaterSong

Page swords

FL is a little cautious regarding a relationship at the moment so it being somewhat guarded and taking it slow

hows my friend doing,i didnt see them for some time?

they are in a relationship, they have been for a while, they are very much involved.

5 of pentacles: they seem to be facing some personal hardship at the moment, maybe some material loss like a job ?

Q: how will the relationship between FL and IW evolve in the time to come ?

strangebrew

they are in a relationship, they have been for a while, they are very much involved.

5 of pentacles: they seem to be facing some personal hardship at the moment, maybe some material loss like a job ?

Q: how will the relationship between FL and IW evolve in the time to come ?

queen swords

the woman may feel a need to detach a little, in order for the relationship to work better

how and j and h getting along now?

Phoenix11

queen swords

the woman may feel a need to detach a little, in order for the relationship to work better

how and j and h getting along now?

5 of Swords

One is being unfair with the other feels like he/she can't talk with them about it

Will C and I get closer soon?

Butterflies555

5 of Swords

One is being unfair with the other feels like he/she can't talk with them about it

Death: Your relationship with C is going through a lot of changes so if you aren't close now, yes you will be closer.

What do I need to know in December about my love life?

WaterSong

5 of Swords

Magician : I do think the communication between C and you will pick up and there will be an improvement in the way you have been relating.

Q: why should IW detach from FL in order for things to work better ?

strangebrew

5 of Swords

hey ma'am how was the cooking :)

7 wands

with determination and a bit more fighting :) you could get there!

whats next for me?

strangebrew

Magician : I do think the communication between C and you will pick up and there will be an improvement in the way you have been relating.

Q: why should IW detach from FL in order for things to work better ?

8 cups

because if she does not, it could result in the other either taking a break or moving in a different direction

q above