reading for feedback

Berrypassion

Hi!

I did a past present future spread for you and gather that you felt you were always compromising in your original job and you Have been considering applying for that job for a long time Just waiting for the perfect timing. The present card is knight of fire, showing your restlessness. The future card is eight of waters showing that you will move on but possibly not to thisposition that you applied for. To clarify i drew another card and got the three of earth which suggests that you will needa job that allows you to express your creativity. In short i don't think you will get this promotion and it might not be appropriate for you.

I drew an angel oracle to ask what advice they can give and got the card "helpful people" which suggests that you Will need someone's help to get to where you want maybe someone to put in a good word for you. You Will need to do more networking.

Hope this helps and i look forward to your feedback.

Wow ... This is spot on. 5 mins before I read this, a friend of mine at work suggested that I network more. He said because the role was earmarked for someone. He also invited me to join some ERG groups and become a committee member.

You're right I wanted to change roles for some time now as I am fully experience in my current role. which is why I applied for this one.

which tarot and oracle card do you use?

Talulah26

Hi can I please sit? Can I have a general reading for my love life? im currently single.

xx

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi, how are you? :) I was wondering if you're still open? If you are, then I have a question that I hope makes sense. I have a therapist and she's cool but lately I haven't been feeling the connection I had with her before. I was wondering: what is lacking in our therapeutic relationship? I've already spoken to her about it before but it didn't go well. I sometimes feel like she doesn't take me seriously but I have no idea if I'm projecting or not. Sorry if this is a weird question. It's okay if you don't want to answer it, I totally respect that. Thank you! :)

Jdance

Hi the following are the cards pulled

Past - nine of earth
This suggests that in the past you felt that there was a good connection with C and that you were able to spend quality time with him

Present- the Hermit. This shows that at this point in time C has been withdrawing from you, either less contact or paying less attention to you. He is busy with other things and priorities

Future - five of earth. This suggests that the situation wont change at least in the immediate future. He is under some financial or work stress and his priority is to resolve those issues.

The message from angel is "you are ready" - i take this to mean that you should also prioritise your own needs first and focus on your own interests, not on C. You will find more happines that way.

yes, this resonates completely.
We were very close, now we are out of touch. and I am moving soon , so yes it will continue. I hoped we would reconnect before i moved but
I suspect he doesn't have time for me anymore. Its ok. I am 'ready' and have been moving forward. but lately he has been in my dreams again, and i wondered if that meant he might be coming back

Thanks so much... i appreciate this reading.... :)

silvereye

Hi all,
Yes i am still open for reading but im on a different time zone from you guys so it will take more longer to reply and also i often do 3 card readings plus the angel messages and setting up and grounding etc so it takes me longer than other ppl based in US to reply so please bear with me. have a great day all and stay positive!!

silvereye

I have recently brought out my Chronicles of Destiny cards and I wanted to work them out a little.

I am offering a few readings (2 card pulls) in exchange for readings (2 card pulls) and feedback.

You can use whichever Oracle deck you choose!

These are really gorgeous cards and have always been to the point!

Hi, how are you? :) I was wondering if you're still open? If you are, then I have a question that I hope makes sense. I have a therapist and she's cool but lately I haven't been feeling the connection I had with her before. I was wondering: what is lacking in our therapeutic relationship? I've already spoken to her about it before but it didn't go well. I sometimes feel like she doesn't take me seriously but I have no idea if I'm projecting or not. Sorry if this is a weird question. It's okay if you don't want to answer it, I totally respect that. Thank you! :)

Hi no problem at all but Can you give me a bit more background? What type of therapist is it that youre seeing? Thanks.

kazz1

Hi i drew a card for you and the wheel came up! Are you currently single? I am guessing you have been single for a while but this card indicates the tide is turning, you will experience a positive change soon. I then asked the Angel Answes oracle and interestingly the card "Remain Positive" came up which reinforces the tarot card meaning that there'sa very positive momentum building towards something good!

Hope this helps and i look forward to your feedback.

its soo funny you said remain positive. A professional person who did tarots for me told me to remain positive and F would become interested in me. So you saying that is a sign lol will let you know if that ever happens as F is slower than a snail.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi no problem at all but Can you give me a bit more background? What type of therapist is it that youre seeing? Thanks.

Thanks so much! I'm very open about this stuff. My therapist is a general mental health therapist that's helping me with my depression and trauma. I've been seeing her for almost 3 years now. If you need anymore background lemme know and I can PM you the details. :) Thanks for taking me on your thread. I appreciate it!

silvereye

its soo funny you said remain positive. A professional person who did tarots for me told me to remain positive and F would become interested in me. So you saying that is a sign lol will let you know if that ever happens as F is slower than a snail.

Hi I wish to clarify that the reading did not show a relationship specifically with F. It is generic in nature showing you will have positive change in your love,not necessarily related to F.

silvereye

Wow ... This is spot on. 5 mins before I read this, a friend of mine at work suggested that I network more. He said because the role was earmarked for someone. He also invited me to join some ERG groups and become a committee member.

You're right I wanted to change roles for some time now as I am fully experience in my current role. which is why I applied for this one.

which tarot and oracle card do you use?

I am using Doreen Virtue’s Angel Tarot and Angel Answers Oracle cards but I also pull out the equivalent cards in the Gilded Tarot to reference the more conventional meanings of the tarot cards as the DV cards are known to have no blatant negative cards i need a second opinion from another more traditional deck to double check meanings.

Hope this helps.