Reading for QueenofClubs

PeopleWillBeYou

For the focus card it points to another woman. So I think its her? Thats the main issue. This card can also talk about having problems between you and her, so I think it also may talk about the issue, which was problems you two were having. (snake)

I see that there was a message involved, email or texting.. Something like that..this card can also talk about talking over the phone, but I just think of some form of a communication. The next card points to someone that is close to you, like family. Do you think of her or thought of her as family to you? (letter + house)

The next card is about someone wanting to find a solution to their problem, to get it resolved but it looks like there was choice to make or that this card points to a separation, because of someone's choice. The last card points to someone that is worrying or feel stressed of what happened. (key + crossroad + mice)

Key - letter - snake - house - crossroad - mice

No exchange is necessary but I want to make sure I'm getting this right.

I want to ask can I pull again? Lol

QueenofClubs

For the focus card it points to another woman. So I think its her? Thats the main issue. This card can also talk about having problems between you and her, so I think it also may talk about the issue, which was problems you two were having. (snake)

I see that there was a message involved, email or texting.. Something like that..this card can also talk about talking over the phone, but I just think of some form of a communication. The next card points to someone that is close to you, like family. Do you think of her or thought of her as family to you? (letter + house)

The next card is about someone wanting to find a solution to their problem, to get it resolved but it looks like there was choice to make or that this card points to a separation, because of someone's choice. The last card points to someone that is worrying or feel stressed of what happened. (key + crossroad + mice)

Key - letter - snake - house - crossroad - mice

No exchange is necessary but I want to make sure I'm getting this right.

I want to ask can I pull again? Lol

Hmm well there was communication she did something in person that involved her talking to someone and it really hurt me her actions so I left and I haven't see her since

Not sure about family I don't see her as family this is or was or was supposed to be a romantic connection

I guess I want to know how she is feeling about me like recent... I want to know if she will come back to me I miss her but if it's over than its over I won't be going back to see her not unless she reaches out or until I can look at her and not care for her anymore

PeopleWillBeYou

I asked again and this time was a bit different..

Which I dont know if this is talking about how she feels.

The focus card I have talks about being positive or feeling positive. Could be that someone has positive feelings towards the other. I got another card that points to wanting a new beginning or a fresh start with someone. They could want to start over with the other person. (sun + child)

Hmm, I think I picked up on a woman and this woman isnt making a move or even wants to. Could be that she's waiting on someone else to do it instead. I also may think that this woman knows that there hasn't been any movement lately. (woman + anchor)

The last few cards,.. I'm going to say that the lily is about having peace and making peace happen. I think someone wants to make peace and try getting along again and put this in the past, but i think someone hiding that, they don't want to give in too easily. Or that may be the both of you are doing the same thing. With the last card it is saying that someone is just hiding it and socializing with other people.. ( lily + book + garden)

Lily - woman - sun (child) -anchor - book - garden

I guess I gotta really talk to these cards to get them to answer anything.. :/

QueenofClubs

I asked again and this time was a bit different..

Which I dont know if this is talking about how she feels.

The focus card I have talks about being positive or feeling positive. Could be that someone has positive feelings towards the other. I got another card that points to wanting a new beginning or a fresh start with someone. They could want to start over with the other person. (sun + child)

Hmm, I think I picked up on a woman and this woman isnt making a move or even wants to. Could be that she's waiting on someone else to do it instead. I also may think that this woman knows that there hasn't been any movement lately. (woman + anchor)

The last few cards,.. I'm going to say that the lily is about having peace and making peace happen. I think someone wants to make peace and try getting along again and put this in the past, but i think someone hiding that, they don't want to give in too easily. Or that may be the both of you are doing the same thing. With the last card it is saying that someone is just hiding it and socializing with other people.. ( lily + book + garden)

Lily - woman - sun (child) -anchor - book - garden

I guess I gotta really talk to these cards to get them to answer anything.. :/

Thank you so much for pulling again are you sure there is nothing I can do for you ?

I want to start over I want her to come back to me but she has to do this if anything is going to come hmm I wonder if she misses me I feel something is missing life isn't the same but she was just playing me I feel however I am not sure I just want us to be together - maybe she has someone maybe she never wanted me

Maybe it really is over I am socializing with other and I bet she is doing the same

PeopleWillBeYou

Thank you so much for pulling again are you sure there is nothing I can do for you ?

I want to start over I want her to come back to me but she has to do this if anything is going to come hmm I wonder if she misses me I feel something is missing life isn't the same but she was just playing me I feel however I am not sure I just want us to be together - maybe she has someone maybe she never wanted me

Maybe it really is over I am socializing with other and I bet she is doing the same

I'll try to pull on this again. Ive been reading on people and for some reason my cards only seem to pick up on people situations than just peoples questions and I don't know why. -.-