Rider - Ship - heart / base: tree - Suggestions?

Dew

Hi,

I sent a message to my former boyfriend about a young member of my family having success in the place where he lives.

Asked the question: What will he do with my message?

Rider and ship made me think he will send a message from far away and with heart this will be a loving message. Tree indicates this kind of thing, of us communicating in a long distant and loving way could grow. Ship might be showing an element of pining for each other. Any other suggestions?

CosmicBeing

Theare aren't really action cards.

(alternative meaning)
I would assume your former boyfriend may not respond with anything more than....then this place is the right place to bring him changes that his heart desires which will be very enriching to him (your male family member)

Best guess.

Dew

Theare aren't really action cards.

(alternative meaning)
I would assume your former boyfriend may not respond with anything more than....then this place is the right place to bring him changes that his heart desires which will be very enriching to him (your male family member)

Best guess.

Thank-you!

That's right, they're not really actions cards.
The family member is a young woman.
She's only at an event for one night there where she is highly awarded.
Then she returns here. The message I sent was more about her success. It wasn't about that part of the country so much but mentioned it lightly. It could be that he doesn't reply. Mysterious. Thank-you!

samantha

Tree could be lineage here (as in family tree - the reading is *based* around family. Here your nephew)

I agree that rider-ship does sound a dead ringer for news from overseas. That said I remember getting ship for someone else here on the forum and it transpired that her journey was a land locked one (although across vast distances) However like CB I'm less certain that this is a response, it might be a summing up of your own message ....which obviously came from a place of care and concern (heart ?) Can you verify that the other person received it or not ?

Edit: I'm seeing things which don't exist ! You never said nephew.

Dew

Tree could be lineage here (as in family tree - the reading is *based* around family. Here your nephew)

I agree that rider-ship does sound a dead ringer for news from overseas. That said I remember getting ship for someone else here on the forum and it transpired that her journey was a land locked one (although across vast distances) However like CB I'm less certain that this is a response, it might be a summing up of your own message ....which obviously came from a place of care and concern (heart ?) Can you verify that the other person received it or not ?

Edit: I'm seeing things which don't exist ! You never said nephew.

:)

No it wasn't my nephew, I understand. I definitely can't verify he received it but I can say it is extremely unlikely he didn't because we have recently used that channel of communication and it was almost instant reciprocal contact. That's correct = mine was all heart. But my question was what will he do with it?
Maybe he'll just feel fondly on it and old times??

snowmoon

Hi,

I sent a message to my former boyfriend about a young member of my family having success in the place where he lives.

Asked the question: What will he do with my message?

Rider and ship made me think he will send a message from far away and with heart this will be a loving message. Tree indicates this kind of thing, of us communicating in a long distant and loving way could grow. Ship might be showing an element of pining for each other. Any other suggestions?

hi,

is him a foreign lover? a long distance love here.

i would read, he would not do anything to your messages, but he is happy of the messages that you sent to him.

i don't usually read the base card, tree, kind of bored?

CosmicBeing

sorry for mis-gendering your family member.

could be he'll just take it as news (rider) of travel (ship) about a love one (heart)

Let us know what happens.

Dew

hi,

is him a foreign lover? a long distance love here.

i would read, he would not do anything to your messages, but he is happy of the messages that you sent to him.

i don't usually read the base card, tree, kind of bored?

Hi,

Thanks!

Not foreign but in another corner of the same continent.

Definitely long distance - that was why we came apart (young & long distance)

So far, he hasn't done anything so you may be right.
He's a really talented guy and seems tied down so you might be right ... bored.

Dew

sorry for mis-gendering your family member.

could be he'll just take it as news (rider) of travel (ship) about a love one (heart)

Let us know what happens.

Ha! No problems with the re-gendering there.

It could be that he just takes it as news.

Thanks so much. No news thus far. Will update.
Nice that he would see her as a loved one. I didn't travel, so that's great.

Rachx

Wow I'm interested that rider (man on moving horse) and ship (sailing vast ocean) aren't action cards? They are moving which to my newbie brain suggests action - wondering if you can explain i missed! Thanks in anticipation ;)