ROC April 2015 - TarotFlow and Zannamarie

Fortuna

TarotFlow and Zannamarie's Thread

------------

Reading with Oracles Circle (ROC) - April 2015

Schedule:
April 26 (Sunday): Complete all readings.
April 30 (Thursday): Complete all feedback.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This month's suggested spread is called The Way of Tea by Glass Owl based on a tea poem by Chio Jen, and hopes to give you insight to clarity. You can find the original post [url="http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=216783']here[/url]. The spread's layout is in the shape of a handleless bowl.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Way of Tea

A friend presented me
With tender leaves of Oolong tea,
For which I chose a kettle
Of ivory-mounted gold,
A mixing-bowl of snow-white earth.
With its clear bright froth and fragrance,
It was like the nectar of Immortals.

1----------3
------2-----

1. The First Bowl of Tea ~ This washes the cobwebs from your mind
The first bowl washed the cobwebs from my mind —
The whole world seemed to sparkle.

2. The Second Bowl of Tea ~ This cleanses your spirit
A second cleansed my spirit
Like purifying showers of rain,

3. The Third Bowl of Tea ~ This sets you free, allowing you to see a greater truth
A third and I was one of the Immortals —
What need now for austerities
To purge our human sorrows?
Worldly people, by going in for wine,
Sadly deceive themselves.
For now I know the Way of Tea is real.
- By Chio Jen (Tang Dynasty)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Have fun and let's ROC!

zannamarie

It's tea time, Tarotflow. :)

Let me know if you have a preference of which oracle I use for your reading (oracles listed in my profile).

TarotFlow

It's tea time, Tarotflow. :)

Let me know if you have a preference of which oracle I use for your reading (oracles listed in my profile).
Hi zannamarie, there's nothing like a nice cup of tea 😊 looking foreward to this lovely spread. I have no specific oraclecards I would prefere.

How about you ? Feel free to choose. I will do your reading after wednesday 🌳

zannamarie

Hi zannamarie, there's nothing like a nice cup of tea �� looking foreward to this lovely spread. I have no specific oraclecards I would prefere.

How about you ? Feel free to choose. I will do your reading after wednesday ��
Wisdom of the Trees is catching my eye, but I'll let you decide which deck is thirsty for tea. :p

zannamarie

Reading for TarotFlow

I used my Beautiful South Africa playing card for your reading.

1. The First Bowl of Tea ~ This washes the cobwebs from your mind.
6:spade: - Subsistence Farming, Drakensberg District, Kwazulu Natal Province
Although movement is suggested in this card, I get the sense of a lack of movement and a peacefulness in this scene. This is the feeling of relaxation of one’s body after physical exertion. There is a sense of balance with nature and one’s physical surroundings. If you are not one who usually is active, this suggests that activity will help wash the cobwebs from your mind and give you a sense of peace and accomplishment. You’ll see the world in a new way after you get all your muscle neurons firing. There will be a sense of balance with those in your normal environment (home or work). Go play in the dirt and maybe do some gardening. :)

2. The Second Bowl of Tea ~ This cleanses your spirit
2:club: - Spring flowers, Goegap National Reserve, Springbok, Northern Cape Province
Huge fields of dense flowers with a mountain backdrop make me want to ask if you paint or do some type of crafting hobby. Or maybe it is gardening? I had this card face down when I read the first one so I didn’t know it would have flowers on it when I made the gardening statement.

While the first card had people as a focus, this one has no humans in it. It seems your spirit is cleansed more when you are alone with nature and enjoying nature’s bounty.

3. The Third Bowl of Tea ~ This sets you free, allowing you to see a greater truth
6:diamond: - Elephant, Skukuza, Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga Province
The elephant is a smart and powerful animal Do you have one as a totem? This card suggests you consider focus on an animal totem as a means to set yourself free and see a greater truth.

While the first two cards were black, this one is a red which indicates a change of pace as you drink your tea. There is movement in this card as the elephant is walking and moving its trunk. Once you cleanse your mind and spirit you will make a change and begin moving in a direction of your desires and do so with authority. No one stops a moving elephant. :p

While this card is a six like the first one, this image is portrait view rather than landscape. The movement through your cups of tea will reorient you in your view of the world. Rather than putting too much of your mental attention on what happened in the past, you will live in your now. You did too much in the past to try and make things happen rather than just letting them flow. Your time with the flowers (card 2) will align you with nature’s growing cycles which happen effortlessly rather than the forced movement seen in card 1. The elephant also has an effortless type of rhythm which suggests not hurrying or forcing something to happen. It’s time to be you regardless of how others picture you to be. Let your true essence be the focus of your day and just let it flow.

I hope you find this helpful. Let me know. :)

Attachments

• 6 spade.jpg
    6 spade.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 2 club.jpg
    2 club.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 56
  • 6 diamond.jpg
    6 diamond.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 60

TarotFlow

Hi zannamarie here's your reading.

I think Wisdom of the trees is an excellent choise, as the deck has a peaceful, yet impowering energy and I've found it to be very accurate in readings I've done for my self. I hope it will be accurate in this reading for you.

The Way of Tea.

1----------3
------2-----

🌳1. The First Bowl of Tea ~ This washes the cobwebs from your mind.

Coast Redwood. Growth.
This tree comes from the trunk suit, which represent healing.
The Deva speaks. "Som members of my family are the tallest trees on Earth. They are also some of the oldest, having weathered many storms and dangers. Let me show you how to be resilient, while remaining connected to both heaven and earth."

The cobwebs you need to remove from your mind are the thoughts, of you not feeling okay about who you really are - I sense very strong that this has to do with your surroundings.
Your surroundings are not to blame, and nor are you, but somehow you don't fit in, because you - or an important part of you have a mindset that is different from the people around you. This confuses you and prevents you from having an overvue of your life.
You have adapted to the situation, and thereby you have accepted the mindset of those around you to much - you forget who you really are and this doesn't support you.
To have the courage to stand tall and strong and feel connected to the light -to be like the Coast Redwood, will provide the healing needed for growth. As The bark of this tree is said to purify the blood, this could also affect your level of energy.
Maybe this has to do with your job, so you adapt to this because you are in need of the money. Anyhow, there is a reason for you adapting to a situation, and it is probably very good, but try to find a little time and space, for being who you really are.

🌳2. The Second Bowl of Tea ~ This cleanses your spirit

Eastern Cottonwood. Connection.
The tree is from the suit of leaf that represents wisdom.
It is sacred to the Sioux and other Native American tribes. The Sioux conduct s it's annual Sun Dance which sends blessings to all beings and things around a young Cottonwood tree. The leaves are used to treat inflammation and to relieve pain.
The Deva speaks. " I have great wisdom. The rustling of my leaves means that I am in continual communication with the Supreme Being. Let me show you how to become as one with the world around you, so that everyone can benefit from your blessing"

When you have removed the thoughts and opinions of others you will be able to feel your free spirit again. You will also be able to feel the pain it has caused you not to be connected to your own intuition and wisdom and you might feel alone. This tree will help you to feel the connection to like minded people and to find the blessings in who you are. I feel you could benefite of doing rituals in nature and dance - like in the Sundance, or pagan rituals. This will make you remember that you are an essential part of the world and that we are all connected at an energetic level.

🌳3. The Third Bowl of Tea ~ This sets you free, allowing you to see a greater truth.

Silver Birch. Cleansing.
Again we have the trunk suit - healing.
The Celtic witch use a broom made of Birch to sweep away all impurities - or the cobwebs...
The tree is connected to the Norse goddess Freya. She is a shaman and her symbol are white flowers which has a very healing effect if you visualise, them around you. She is very active in spring. She is said to represent the national goddess in Denmark (my country).
The Silver Birch has also connection to the rune Berkana, which represents motherhood, Jupiter and the moon.
The Deva speaks. "I am the mother of the forest. My trunk and branches look delicate, but I am strong because I bend with the wind. If you work with me I will teach you how to cleanse your body and your spirit to find peace and complete health"

To free your self and see the greater truth you have to nourish yourself.
At this time it is important to pay attention to what you are eating and drinking. Choose food that taste good, looks good and nourish you. You can bless the food and what you are drinking, so you may energize it with a higher vibration. Enjoy what you are eating and use it as a ritual for celebrating life. Choose food that are free of pesticides and chemicals. Also you must nourish the true part of you. Stand up for yourself.......if necessary you could ask the Goddess for helping you in standing in your own power.
I see a connection between this tree and the first, Coast Redwood. As they both are about healing this is the most important for you to realise now. By eating healthy food and nourish your soul will also help you remove the cobwebs - which again will support you in eating food that nourish your body and soul.

I hope you can relate to the reading.

Blessings 😊
uploadfromtaptalk1429456621460.jpg

TarotFlow

Hi zannamarie 😊

Thankyou for the reading. It ressonated very well 👏 and the cards are lovely, special the elephant,,,,,
Here's feedback for the reading.

💚1. I use to be more active at doing yoga, walking and cycling and I've used it very much to wash the cobwebs away, but due to health problems my body needed much rest. I think thats the " lack of movement and peacefulness" you've catched. I do feel a need for movement as it makes me more happy and I have begun to do a little yoga and take some walks. I feel very much connected to the beautyful nature that sorrounds me, and I bless, - and feel blessed by the nature spirits which I often communicate with, so I'm glad for the sence of balance 😊

💚 2. No, I dont do gardening at all. I live in a flat and there are green keepers doing all the gardening I don't feel for gardening. I take photos with my androidphone and like to do photoshop, with them. Also I paint mandalas. (Just painting not drawing them) I have been drawing in the past.
All the flowers tells me that it would be a good idea to make some flower remedy ( Homeopathy) and start using it as I did in the past so this card makes very much sence to me 👍

💚 3. YES....I have an elephant totem I've had visions of elephants covered with jewellery. I've been singing Ganesha mantra in a group, and I simply loved that. Also i have two little elephants in front of my door.👍
Oh.... i love the idea of me mooving in direction of my desires and I do very much feel a need of finding my own pace of moving in.
"Rather than putting too much of your mental attention on what happened in the past, you will live in your now. You did too much in the past to try and make things happen rather than just letting them flow."

💚This is so true, and because I'm often tired I'm forced to let things flow ! I need to take the good stuff from the past and leave the rest !
Also I will bear in mind how the effortless type of rhythm the elephant has is useful for me.

I will sit with my tea for a long time and read this over and over again Thankyou.💞

zannamarie

These images are beautiful!
��1. The First Bowl of Tea ~ This washes the cobwebs from your mind.

Coast Redwood. Growth.
This tree comes from the trunk suit, which represent healing.
The Deva speaks. "Som members of my family are the tallest trees on Earth. They are also some of the oldest, having weathered many storms and dangers. Let me show you how to be resilient, while remaining connected to both heaven and earth."

The cobwebs you need to remove from your mind are the thoughts, of you not feeling okay about who you really are - I sense very strong that this has to do with your surroundings.
Your surroundings are not to blame, and nor are you, but somehow you don't fit in, because you - or an important part of you have a mindset that is different from the people around you. This confuses you and prevents you from having an overvue of your life.
You have adapted to the situation, and thereby you have accepted the mindset of those around you to much - you forget who you really are and this doesn't support you.
To have the courage to stand tall and strong and feel connected to the light -to be like the Coast Redwood, will provide the healing needed for growth. As The bark of this tree is said to purify the blood, this could also affect your level of energy.
Maybe this has to do with your job, so you adapt to this because you are in need of the money. Anyhow, there is a reason for you adapting to a situation, and it is probably very good, but try to find a little time and space, for being who you really are.
I've seen the coastal redwoods and they are an awesome sight to behold.
I am currently looking for work and doing so in fields in which I've worked in the past even though during my most recent sabbatical from work I did pretty much nothing related to that work. That's not where I'd spend my time if I wasn't being paid to do it. I just realized that within the past few days and now I'm wondering if I should go a different path. I would definitely need to feel okay about who I am to tread this different path. And you are correct that I would be energized to do the work and even more so if I received money for it. :D I've been doing it with no monetary reward for quite some time.

TarotFlow said:
��2. The Second Bowl of Tea ~ This cleanses your spirit

Eastern Cottonwood. Connection.
The tree is from the suit of leaf that represents wisdom.
It is sacred to the Sioux and other Native American tribes. The Sioux conduct s it's annual Sun Dance which sends blessings to all beings and things around a young Cottonwood tree. The leaves are used to treat inflammation and to relieve pain.
The Deva speaks. " I have great wisdom. The rustling of my leaves means that I am in continual communication with the Supreme Being. Let me show you how to become as one with the world around you, so that everyone can benefit from your blessing"

When you have removed the thoughts and opinions of others you will be able to feel your free spirit again. You will also be able to feel the pain it has caused you not to be connected to your own intuition and wisdom and you might feel alone. This tree will help you to feel the connection to like minded people and to find the blessings in who you are. I feel you could benefite of doing rituals in nature and dance - like in the Sundance, or pagan rituals. This will make you remember that you are an essential part of the world and that we are all connected at an energetic level.
I photograph in nature and I like to exercise outside, but that's it for rituals. I'm not really into rituals, but I will keep this in mind.

TarotFlow said:
��3. The Third Bowl of Tea ~ This sets you free, allowing you to see a greater truth.

Silver Birch. Cleansing.
Again we have the trunk suit - healing.
The Celtic witch use a broom made of Birch to sweep away all impurities - or the cobwebs...
The tree is connected to the Norse goddess Freya. She is a shaman and her symbol are white flowers which has a very healing effect if you visualise, them around you. She is very active in spring. She is said to represent the national goddess in Denmark (my country).
The Silver Birch has also connection to the rune Berkana, which represents motherhood, Jupiter and the moon.
The Deva speaks. "I am the mother of the forest. My trunk and branches look delicate, but I am strong because I bend with the wind. If you work with me I will teach you how to cleanse your body and your spirit to find peace and complete health"

To free your self and see the greater truth you have to nourish yourself.
At this time it is important to pay attention to what you are eating and drinking. Choose food that taste good, looks good and nourish you. You can bless the food and what you are drinking, so you may energize it with a higher vibration. Enjoy what you are eating and use it as a ritual for celebrating life. Choose food that are free of pesticides and chemicals. Also you must nourish the true part of you. Stand up for yourself.......if necessary you could ask the Goddess for helping you in standing in your own power.
I see a connection between this tree and the first, Coast Redwood. As they both are about healing this is the most important for you to realise now. By eating healthy food and nourish your soul will also help you remove the cobwebs - which again will support you in eating food that nourish your body and soul.

I hope you can relate to the reading.

Blessings ��
View attachment 75900
I have some food allergies so I'm pretty selective about what I eat in order to remain healthy. The past few days I have been buying and eating what makes me feel good regardless of the perceived nutritional value. Feeling good too. :)

I have done a lot of healing over the past couple of years and nutrition has been a big part of it. Realized I had the allergies and once I removed those items from my diet almost all that was left was healthy stuff. :D

Thanks for the reading as I am keeping in mind the health gains I've made in recent years and plan to make sure any work I do continues to support that focus. This reading seems to reinforce that.