ROC May 2016 - AnemoneRosie and Michellehihi

Fortuna

AnemoneRosie and Michellehihi's Thread (intuitive)

Schedule:
May 15 (Sunday): Complete readings
May 29 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

Note:
When complete, please let Fortuna know in May's ROC Notification Thread.

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness

--1-----2--
-----3-----

Card 1) "Everybody's gunna love today, gunna love today, gunna love today!"
Who should you give some love to today?
Does someone in your life need a hug?

Card 2) "Any way you want to, any way you've got to..."
How? In what way should you give your love?
A hug, a kind word, a gift? etc.

Card 3) "Love, love me! LOVE LOVE ME!"
Will they give you some love back?
If not, don't be upset. Some people are shy, or very busy. And you have still learned a valuable lesson today. The very important lesson on how to give unconditional love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions, issues, or concerns.

Fortuna

Michellehihi - AnemoneRosie mentioned that she is moving during the reading schedule. I am okay with deviating from the schedule. Just letting you know.

AnemoneRosie and Michellehihi - please keep in communication.

I hope you both have a great exchange!

Blessings,
F

Michellehihi

Michellehihi - AnemoneRosie mentioned that she is moving during the reading schedule. I am okay with deviating from the schedule. Just letting you know.

AnemoneRosie and Michellehihi - please keep in communication.

I hope you both have a great exchange!

Blessings,
F
no problem at all! I will wait!

AnemoneRosie

Alternatively, this happened so fast that I still have one Oracle deck left to pack (the Earthbound Oracle). So if you have a focus (or not - let me know), then your reading can happen by Thursday!
Also, it's nice to be paired with you again.
:)

Michellehihi

Alternatively, this happened so fast that I still have one Oracle deck left to pack (the Earthbound Oracle). So if you have a focus (or not - let me know), then your reading can happen by Thursday!
Also, it's nice to be paired with you again.
:)

Haha isn't this lovely, I was going to read with the same deck! But I will choose another one, just to surprise you!

For my reading, you can ask the cards what kind of love do I really need from now on, friendship love, family love, intimate love, soulmate love, universal spiritual love?

Do you have a focus you want me to concentrate on for your reading?

AnemoneRosie

Hello Michellehihi
Nope. I don't have a focus - just the spread as it is! Thanks

Michellehihi

Your reading

Ok my dear, I did your reading, and it was lots of fun!
Since I used a deck without any keywords and without a LWB, I did an intuitive reading. That is, I trusted the very first impression I had when seeing the cards, the first word that came to mind. And I REALLY like this kind of reading, I think I discovered something tonight, a new way of seeing the cards!

Anyways, this introduction is quite long, longer than my reading actually! Because intuition has the advantage to talk instantaneously.
So, here is your reading.
Deck: Waterhouse oracle by seven stars.
Music listened while reading: Bach motets.

Card 1: Who should you give some love today
We see a young lady wrapping her long hair around a soldier in armour who is bending towards her, as if to say goodbye. He is going to war, in order to protect his country against invaders.
Intuitively, I saw that someone you care about is presently doing something to protect you, or to assure your wellbeing. I am not seeing particularly a lover. I see someone who really deeply cares for you and is read to put himself/herself at risk in order for you to be well.
This is the person you should give love in the near future. Do you see who it could be?

Card 2: How should I give love?
We see a woman sitting by a fountain in a park. What stroke me is that she is half naked which is not a good way to dress in public. Immediately I thought that she is so vulnerable!
So this tells me that the way to love this person is to show your vulnerability. Do not act like a proud and strong girl who doesn't need anyone! To the contrary, show the intimate and weak side of you, the part of you who needs to be protected ( isn't this the perfect follow-up card of the first card?).

Card 3: will this person give you love back?
On that card we see a woman receiving a cup of a hot beverage from a soldier. I knew that the beverage is hot by the way she is taking the cup. I felt that this woman really needed a hot drink at that time. She is freezing cold -look at her face, she is so pale!-
The soldier on this card is the soldier from the first card, in other words, it is the person who was there for you. And yes, this person will definitely give you back love! I feel like you might have a mild sickness these days, and that person will help you cope with it.

This is your reading. I really enjoyed reading for you and I am looking forward for your feedback. Here is a photo of your spread!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 80

AnemoneRosie

Thanks so much for this reading! I'll post feedback shortly.
I also have internet again (evidently) so I'll be able to get to your reading as well! I may end up doing it today, but if not it'll be tomorrow.

AnemoneRosie

Deck: Earthbound Oracle
Spread: Love Today Spread by WitchyLioness
Draw:
1. Who? Sol
2. How? Bond
3. Return? Obfuscate
Theme card: Release

The theme of this reading is that of needing release. This means letting go of the negative messages that you've been taught and finding other, newer, messages that are better able to resonate with you. Lilies have become potent symbols of death but the white is the colour of purity and of rebirth. Releasing the old messages will allow for you to create the space that you need for the new messages. These new messages are what will sustain you going forward. You need the space there so that you can have a place for your own self-worth. Ultimately your goal is to find ways to love yourself and the lily can become the centre of where that love can go.

As the sun sol is representative of all life on earth; without sol life as we know it cannot be sustained here. On a smaller scale you're being asked to be the centre of your own life. The cards know that it's impossible to have any other sort of love unless we first love ourselves. They wonder: do you know how to do this? They would like for you to know that until you can love yourself that you will not be able to accept the kind of love from others that you really need. So while you've not listed it as a type of love the oracle suggests that self-love is the most important for you right now. You must learn to become the centre of your own universe - not in a selfish way but so that your love can radiate outward from you to others without draining you dry. If you look closely at this card there are flames within the image. These flames are reminiscent of the phoenix who, like the lily above, encourages you to burn that which no longer serves you and to experience rebirth as someone more wholly complete upon their life's path.

You can give your love through the common bond of shared experience; this is why it's so important for you to find self-acceptance before you can pass it along. Unless you can believe it for yourself, about yourself, you will struggle with sharing it with others. You can work to create the bond just the same and as you strength for those around you you may find that their love for you strengthens your own. Love is a mutually beneficial relationship - just as oaks need squirrels to make new oaks, squirrels need oaks for food and shelter. Love for yourself and love for those around you and your chosen community are indeed one and the same thing as they create that mutually reinforcing circle.

Without having a secure source of love within yourself you will struggle with accepting the love of others. Sometimes this struggle may show itself as needing too much from others and sometimes it may show itself as believing others to be incapable of loving you. In the first instance that's because you're trying to get others to fill your reserves while in the second it's because you cannot imagine that your reserves deserve to be so filled. This tension can also play itself out so that you get stuck with both situations where you need the love but feel that you cannot have it. That can be a miserable place to be and you don't deserve such challenges. When you can love yourself this tension will be released.

You had asked "ask the cards what kind of love do I really need from now on, friendship love, family love, intimate love, soulmate love, universal spiritual love?" It seems that, of all of the types of love that you've listed here, you omitted one very important one. You've neglected to list yourself as an option worthy of love. The cards focused on that as without the secure base, you risk burning out trying to find love in a well that could run dry.

I'd be interested (as you have the same deck) to see what you see in the images when you go back and look at them. Perhaps there are personal symbols for you in the subtleties that my camera doesn't catch.

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_133234123.jpg
    IMG_20160510_133234123.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 80