rock fair treasures; Baryte and Celestine

Le Fanu

I went to a rock fair this weekend and bought 2 stones on the "buy what you're drawn to" principle. I bought Baryte and Celestine. Can anyone tell me what the qualities of these stones are and what they are good for? Much appreciated..

The crowned one

Well Celestite is a part of the Sulfate mineral family and those include include: Anglesite, Anhydrite Brochantite, Gypsum and others. Your Celestite grows in a matrix but is often sold removed from it, one end should be rough and have spots of brown. Celestite is suppose to help with mental balance and helps you communicate with your spirit guides. Put it in your pocket and you will have less arguments and better communication with your work mates. Do not drop it as it will break.

The crowned one

Baryte as far as I know has no metaphysical properties. It does contain barium. (non soluble) It is a beautiful stone.

Le Fanu

Great!

Thank you O crowned one! Very pleased to hear that about Celestite. It is exactly as you describe it. And quite a coincidence, as I have been thinking recently of stones that would be useful to have at work to avoid intrigues, gossip, misunderstanding, back-stabbing and the like...