Rose of Jericho

starchaser1277

Just curious if anyone has worked with this plant. I bought one today and plan on waking her tomorrow and welcoming her into my home.

celticnoodle

i've never heard of this plant before, so googled it and it sounds really cool! You'll have to keep us updated on this. Good luck with it.

starchaser1277

i've never heard of this plant before, so googled it and it sounds really cool! You'll have to keep us updated on this. Good luck with it.

I woke her on sSunday.I preformed a welcoming ritual. From what I was told to welcome its energy and blessings into your home , you should lite 3 candles around it in a triangle around it. I lit incense and said my welcome chant. You leave the candles to burn out. The plant slowly opened throughout the day. Something I find quite interesting is how my free standing candles melted, the wax melted into angel wings.

It has been three days since I woke her, and already parts of her are turning a lush green. Its a very beautiful plant!

celticnoodle

Oh, it sounds really beautiful! :) And really cool that the candle wax looked like angel wings.

GotH

Ooh! I've been looking for new plants to bring into my home, I may have to check this one out for myself. Your experience with it sounds very warming and promising. Good luck to you both..