Rustic Tarot Bag

Barleywine

I found the perfect burlap tarot bag for my rustic, homespun-looking Anna K tarot. You're supposed to put ice in it and hit it with a wooden mallet to make cracked ice for drinks, but I won't tell the good ol' boys in Kentucky if you don't. Now I'll be the envy of all the male tarot readers in my neighborhood, or at least the one or two others in the State of New Hampshire. Of course, now I do have to drink all that bourbon . . . :D

Attachments

• Rustic Tarot Bag.JPG
    Rustic Tarot Bag.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 208

mrpants

Yes, that's for making a proper Julep! Oddly enough, I have a Bulleit box from a limited release 10 year bourbon that I keep beat up tarot boxes, little white books, and other tarot related ephemera in. What's that they say about great minds.... :thumbsup:

Falcor

I found the perfect burlap tarot bag for my rustic, homespun-looking Anna K tarot. You're supposed to put ice in it and hit it with a wooden mallet to make cracked ice for drinks, but I won't tell the good ol' boys in Kentucky if you don't. Now I'll be the envy of all the male tarot readers in my neighborhood, or at least the one or two others in the State of New Hampshire. Of course, now I do have to drink all that bourbon . . . :D

Ha!
That's awesome =]

violetdaisy

Hmm....so many ideas now....the staple at our house is "Buffalo Trace" but it doesn't come in a bag but....I am sure there are other random things that come in fabric bags I haven't thought of and I know I can get burlap somewhere....and fabric pens....for fun designs....if I was motivated enough. But the grommets are way cool and I don't have a tool for that lol.

Ace

Chivas Regal comes in a nice bag. I had one for marbles when I was a kid.
barb

Cocobird55

Very good fit for the Anna K.Cool bag.

Barleywine

Chivas Regal comes in a nice bag. I had one for marbles when I was a kid.
barb

Wasn't that a rather "royal-looking" silky or velvety one? Might be a good bag for my Rohrig tarot, but I would have to give the Chivas Regal to someone else; I'm strictly a single-malt type unless I'm mixing.

gregory

Wasn't that a rather "royal-looking" silky or velvety one? Might be a good bag for my Rohrig tarot, but I would have to give the Chivas Regal to someone else; I'm strictly a single-malt type unless I'm mixing.
Yeah; it was purple and velvety.

I too am a single malt or good Canadian whisky (which does NOT include Canadian Club.) But I have a couple of the bags - and also two pretty red ones which were some special offer Christmas packaging for - I THINK Crown Royal...

Barleywine

Yeah; it was purple and velvety.

I too am a single malt or good Canadian whisky (which does NOT include Canadian Club.) But I have a couple of the bags - and also two pretty red ones which were some special offer Christmas packaging for - I THINK Crown Royal...

This thread is becoming quite a cultural revelation! :) Enlighten me on what the best Canadian whiskeys are, even if they don't come in nice bags. (But it would be a bonus if they do.)