Sabian Symbol Study Group: Sagittarius 25 - #265

tink27

Hi mooncat2, purple_scorp and Marina. Oh gosh my heart is pounding. This is a painting I did back in 1990, I haven't painted in over 10 years, but you are all inspiring me!!! Thank you.

This is a painting of my daughter on her hobby-horse when she was 2!! She's 18 now! Oh how time flies!!!

tink :love:

Attachments

• Hojo.jpg
    Hojo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 266

geministar

What an absolutely beautiful painting Tink! You've got such a talent there.

Was this a hobby you had years ago that you gave up?

mooncat2

:D Well, well, well..............oh my. we have been harbouring a dark (hobby) horse in our midst!!!!

tink.........this is absolutely beautiful..........as an image it is wonderful but you actually painted this yourself! Don't you know that people like me would give anything to have just a smidgeon of this sort of gift?

I sincerely hope you are inspired.............that you will bring out your hat with its coloured streamers and give us more. You only have 359 to go! :laugh:

I am totally in awe!!!!

:love:

MCsea

Amazing it is a superb picture - You are so gifted it is beautiful TInk

Thank you for sharing this with us.

In this picture I see not only innocence and security but POTENTIAL - how that has opened my mind to this symbol! My son has this as a powerful symbol in his chart.. and I did a counted cross stitch of a rocking horse for him....

I hope this inspires you to re-connect with that talent you have been blessed with!

hugs

MARINA

Simone

*VERY* nice indeed, tink!

(may I just ask how this thread relates to Oracle Studies? Was it meant to be part of one of the Sabian threads - and if, which one? Standalone, this is unfortunately not the place for it, and would just fit in Chat - so if it is in relation to one of the threads here, let me know and i'll merge the threads!)

thanks
Simone

MCsea

Sagittarius 25

Hi Simone,

'A Chubby Boy On A Hobby Horse' is the sabian symbol for Sagittarius 25, so Tinks pic is representative of Sagittarius 25... I suppose you could re-name the thread Sabian Symbol Study Group: Sagittarius 25 - #265

I could PM Elven so she does not start another thread named that

MARINA

huredriel

Wow, that is an amazing painting!!! Love it :love:

tink27

geministar said:
What an absolutely beautiful painting Tink! You've got such a talent there.

Was this a hobby you had years ago that you gave up?

Hi geministar,

Thank you! First of all let me apologize to everyone for not posting this probably! This is as Marina said, Sabian Symbol, Sagittarius 25 #265. I've posted very few threads and in my (blush) excitement forgot to post it.

It was a hobby that met many obstacles. The obstacles have been alleviated and with so much talent here, 'd like to explore this area once again.

tink27

Wow!! Thank you Marina, huredriel, Simone, mooncat2 and geministar.

I was having so much fun here last night, I (giggle) slept in!!

Marina, what a beautiful symbol to have for your son. I'd love to say more but I've got to go to work.

You are all so kind!! Thank you!!

Simone

Thanks for the clarification!

I have changed the title of the thread and linked it in the index :)