Sabian Symbols Study Group: Capricorn 26 - #296

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CAPRICORN
Degree: 26
Number: 296

Symbol: A NATURE SPIRIT DANCING IN THE MIST OF A WATERFALL.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 792

huredriel

(From my 2010 drawn sabian):

This makes me think so much of the brownies (Aries 16 if I remember rightly), of lightness, fun, joy, happiness and lack of materiality. Connections to nature, to dance, to water, to emotions ......... to that light barely there feeling that you occasionally glimpse or feel when you least expect it! A waterfall with mist means the water is flowing .......... no stagnant dead smelly water here :) .......... freedom, to live, to learn, to enjoy and to love.

MCsea

And here is what is in Crystal Astrology

Capricorn 26
Numerology: 296
Sabian Symbol: A water sprite
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Restlessness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Connections between femur and tibia
Crystal Element: Chrysocolla
Expression: Chrysocolla is a blue-green, copper-rich mineraloid. Chrysocolla purifies and renews the self and the immediate environment, and releases pent up emotions.
Message: Effervescent energy and escapism, lightness of being, freedom.
Focus: You effortlessly deal with your own troubles and help others resolve their problems.
Affirmation: I am open and accepting of all possibilities.

I really see water being a vital thing in this theme - with the brownies it was all about air and fire (setting sun) this is about water - emotions and even earth - the waterfall... and rocks therein..

I am open and accepting and actually INVITE possibilities into my life...

:)

MARINA

huredriel

How perfect Marina, thanks. I actually went to get that piece of aquamarine and for some reason started looking at the Chrysacolla. Didn't get it though :) Very good (and healing) for the lungs I believe ........ got some for my Mum a while back, and could probably do with some for myself. Expect it would work for cats too. Hmmmm ....

Love the affirmation that goes with this symbol ........ thanks Marina :heart:

MCsea

THANK YOU!!
I so love sharing the symbols learning and growing - you lead me on that path

:)

MARINA