Sacred Days of Yule 2016

RavenOfSummer

This sounds absolutely wonderful for this time of year. I'm in. Thanks BlueDragonfly!

danieljuk

I'm really interested in this!

Just to clarify. Do you post a card each day or all at once at the end of 12 days?

BlueDragonfly let's us do it however you want and she doesn't even chase us if we don't complete it! it's relaxed for the seasonal period and a lovely experience for Yule! People do it both ways. You can pull all the cards on the first day and do it in one go, you can pull them all at once and update your template with each card per day or you can do it day by day! It's flexible :thumbsup:

velvetina

I think I did this once before?

Here, at AT I mean, I certainly do it at home! Anyways, I'd love to be included again this winter.

SunnyBee

BlueDragonfly let's us do it however you want and she doesn't even chase us if we don't complete it! it's relaxed for the seasonal period and a lovely experience for Yule! People do it both ways. You can pull all the cards on the first day and do it in one go, you can pull them all at once and update your template with each card per day or you can do it day by day! It's flexible :thumbsup:

How wonderful, thank you for clarifying!

UniversesCollide

Because cats...

By the way, having limited table space and a cat means I will never manage to keep the growing spread out all day for nearly 2 weeks straight. I do like the idea of having it on display for viewing and contemplation throughout the day/s though. I'm wondering if anyone has made a sort of wall wreath version with clips (don't want to leave dents or creases on cards though) or pockets that they could safely put the cards up and out of reach to keep them on display. I'm trying to come up with some simple and cheap ideas to pull it off and would love to brainstorm or flat out steal the idea of someone that's done it already.

Gemininorn

By the way, having limited table space and a cat means I will never manage to keep the growing spread out all day for nearly 2 weeks straight. I do like the idea of having it on display for viewing and contemplation throughout the day/s though. I'm wondering if anyone has made a sort of wall wreath version with clips (don't want to leave dents or creases on cards though) or pockets that they could safely put the cards up and out of reach to keep them on display. I'm trying to come up with some simple and cheap ideas to pull it off and would love to brainstorm or flat out steal the idea of someone that's done it already.

I am planning to make a card spread for the wall and stick the cards on with blue/white tack, that won't leave any dents on the cards at all and comes off without any residues. I have small kids and big cats so I have to have things like that out of the way ;)

UniversesCollide

I am planning to make a card spread for the wall and stick the cards on with blue/white tack, that won't leave any dents on the cards at all and comes off without any residues. I have small kids and big cats so I have to have things like that out of the way ;)

Excellent! I was wondering about tack but have never actually used it for anything before and wasn't sure it was as harmless as advertised. Great to know. Thank you.

BlueDragonfly

:D Thanks danieljuk! It's not a "true" reading exchange, so we can work on these as we are able and share our readings. The purpose of this group is simply the "community" of the experience and sharing our thoughts on it.

BlueDragonfly

Be sure and share these thoughts in the group, too! We love to chatter while we prepare for and do our readings.

UniversesCollide

Be sure and share these thoughts in the group, too! We love to chatter while we prepare for and do our readings.

Oh, sorry, wasn't sure which thread was the appropriate one for this discussion.