Sacred Days of Yule 2016

BlueDragonfly

It's time once again for our yearly tradition of reading with this spread as a group....but as individuals....since this is a self-reading.

Every level of reader can do this spread as it's one card a day. Any deck tarot deck will work, some even use oracles and combinations of decks.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=266671

Everyone is welcome, it's an open group. Come join us!

AJ

thank you Blue!

Michellehihi

Thank you! This is a beautiful idea and exactly what I needed now!
This forum is great! Bluedragonfly I am sending you love by the air!!!!

EmpyreanKnight

Wow, this is pretty neat. Reminds me of the 12 Days of Christmas, or the Advent Novena Masses we have here. I'm definitely joining this one.

SunnyBee

I'm really interested in this!

Just to clarify. Do you post a card each day or all at once at the end of 12 days?

EmpyreanKnight

I'm really interested in this!

Just to clarify. Do you post a card each day or all at once at the end of 12 days?

The way I understand it, you first copy the template for the spread, create a new post in the link BlueDragonfly provided, paste it there and leave it. When December 20 comes, you draw a card for that day, edit the original post to input your card and interpretation, and then save it. Every day for 12 days you draw a card and edit your post by writing your card and interp for that day until you finish the wheel spread by December 31.

SunnyBee

The way I understand it, you first copy the template for the spread, create a new post in the link BlueDragonfly provided, paste it there and leave it. When December 20 comes, you draw a card for that day, edit the original post to input your card and interpretation, and then save it. Every day for 12 days you draw a card and edit your post by writing your card and interp for that day until you finish the wheel spread by December 31.

Ahh now it makes sense! Thank you!

Deanne

I was just thinking about this yesterday - glad to see the thread is up :) Will go reserve my spot right away!

RiverRunsDeep

Fell off the wagon with this last year, so will try to stick with it this time. Heading off to sign up. :)

danieljuk

thanks for doing this again Blue :heart: it's an annual tradition! :thumbsup: :)

I am going away for a few days this Christmas but think I can work it all out to take part this year, I might need to catch up afterwards! :) Shall be signing up later.