SAKKI-SAKKI: Strength

M-Press

Strength is a card I personally don't get much, and i often used to wonder, what the "feeling" of it could exactly be, that connection when you get a card, and you KNOW exactly how it feels and what it tries to tell you...

and then one day, i found this in my tarot journal:

"I want to jump on you, tear you apart with my long, sharp nails. I want you to be a good fighter, do not make it easy for me, I want to struggle with you, bite your tail, and you bite mine, surprise you, tire you, and then get you when you most expect it, when you are totally aware that I'm coming for my final attack. I want to see your eyes, how they look at me in full fear, I want you to read my mind just like I read yours. I want you to feel me in every cell of your body, and in every nerve in your brain. Be present, be courageous, do not faint on me, do not give up on our wrestling. But later, please, do surrender. Because I will never harm you. Because all I wanted was to get to know you, to capture your lust and passion, to know what you are capable of, and now, I just want to caress your soft curls, and rub the back of your neck."

The image in the card, must be the second part of the last sentence...

magdelena

This is my first time in a study group, so bear with me:

The light pink rings around the ink drawing in the background make it appear as if though the woman's in a cave, maybe the lion's home (who appears to be yawning). She's confronting it within IT'S territory, not her own. This hints towards The Fool, I think, in that she's stepping into the unfamiliar.

And, afterall, it would be a little foolish to walk in on a lion while he's napping ;)

prudence

I pull this card a lot when using my Sakki. I find the image very comforting as it seems to pertain to a "spirit guide" of mine.

The infinity symbol above her haed has started to take on a particular meaning for me (as have so many of the other symbols in this deck), and I am trying to understand its full meaning in my life.

The background (pink) shape, I connect with the hanged man's heart shape...is this incorrect?

I am sad that I hadn't noticed this Sakki activity sooner! I don't venture in here often enough I guess.

M-Press

Hi there!
yes, i admit the sakki-sakki activity has been a bit slow lately, but with mercury retro you can't expect much... i do plan to add more fuel to my writing and surfing habits after merc goes direct in April 12th!

Yes, the pink/purple shape at the back is just like the one in The Hanged man, but also as in 9 of Coins. There is something protective about it...

a cave? definitely could be... but whether it is HIS home or HERS, i don't know... Could it be that HE came to visit her?

prudence

hi,
it is so funny you say that mpress, 'cause that is the reason i have been avoiding the spirit guide groups lately! I am waiting for merc to go direct! I am glad to see I am not the only one taking this precaution.

I was wondering about any "heart" symbolism in the pink cave shape (well especially because of how much it resembles aheart in hanged man), so here I was wondering about a heart connection between lady and lion, it does seem very loving and affectionate (is that redundant?).

As excited as I am to talk all things Sakki, I do need to reign in my enthusiasm 'till merc is direct, so I will leave on this note.

yippeeeeee
astrid