Scary spirit dream

a_shikhs

I just had this scary and freaky dream where I saw myself in my bedroom, getting very scared suddenly and going into my parents bedroom. I tell them that there is something in my room and feel some kind of a presence inside me which makes me feel very uncomfortable and negative. I feel very helpless as my parents are trying their best but unable to help me out. So I'm crying and crying and remember about this one friend of mine who knows spirit removal.

So I call her up and try to explain the situation to her and since she is very psychic, she confirms over the phone there is a woman spirit inside my body who has made herself very comfortable inside me and plans to stay there for a while. This freaks me out even more. I tell her to come to my house immediately and help me remove this woman from my body. But for some reason she is unable to come and tells me to start chanting this mantra loudly over the phone. While I chant this mantra loudly, I hear myself screaming and voice starts to change as I scream out the mantra. And then suddenly after a few minutes everything is calm and I wake up in cold sweat.

This dream really really scared me. I also remember my intuition telling me in my dream that till this woman is there in my body, she will act as my valentine and won't let me get married to anyone.

Can anyone please help me understand the meaning of this dream as I hope it's just a dream and not reality. (I'm that scared btw) thanks.

RViewer

Breath deep and Feel Free...

Hi a_shikhs :)

I am sorry that this dream scared you! I too have had similar experiences and know how this feels.

The first thing I would like to share with you is that as frightening and intimidating as this presence seemed, there is Nothing Stronger than your Self, especially when you apply your intention and will in combination with those that care about you.

There are many who believe that dreams such as these are just your repressed fears, hopes, and things beginning and ending only within your own mind. I believe that there are forces that while we are in this world are better and more accurately described as being outside of oneself and not all of them are desirable to be in contact with. A dream such as you just had suggests to me such a force as this and provides you with an awareness of it's presence that will enable you to make a conscious choice. In this way it is a gift of insight in disguise.

In my opinion this dream is actually a positive sign in that forces such as these always wish to exert their influence in a way that bypasses our ability to see them for what they are. The fact that they come out of the shadows to exert a tighter grip is usually a sign that we have them on the run and are moving in directions that they fear they will not be able to follow...

If you have any white sage handy I would suggest burning some and smudging your personal space and the space around you. If it feels right to you maybe you could give the friend you mentioned a call as well, either to mention the dream or maybe just have a good conversation and see where it leads.

Either way A_Shikhs, make no mistake that you are not alone, you are among those that care, and you are the one in charge of who stays and who gets the swift boot! Hope this helps some and I am open to talk as much as you like either in this thread or via PM.

Strength and Protection to You...

geronimo

This dream is as real as you make it. If something like this was indeed happening, you'd experience far stranger things. I don't mean floating objects or anything of the sort, but if you were truly being controlled or leeched upon in some way, you would know. So this woman in your dream says she won't let you marry anyone. I'm not sure about your dating situation, but maybe go out to your place of choice and flirt to your hearts content, and notice how people are indeed interested in you and what you have to say.

This dream to me just sounds like you lack control over your negative self. As in the marriage thing. Maybe there are times you say "who would want to marry me?" And instead of kicking that attitude to the curb and noticing it doesn't serve you, you let it be your navigation. Maybe you find what you don't like in people instead of what you do like. This is only an attitude you can change, and I find that symbol in your dream. Your parents are trying to help you, but can't. To relate it to dating, the perfect person isn't going to change you and your life.you have to do it, like your friend not showing up and you following through with the chant.

I think this dream is just trying to tell you that you have far more control over your life than you believe, and in order to take advantage of that, you have to get rid of your self defeating attitudes. As your dream showed, you don't have to live in fear. Remember the last part of your dream? You conquered the spirit all by yourself!

a_shikhs

Thank you for all the insight. :)

This dream is as real as you make it. If something like this was indeed happening, you'd experience far stranger things. I don't mean floating objects or anything of the sort, but if you were truly being controlled or leeched upon in some way, you would know. So this woman in your dream says she won't let you marry anyone. I'm not sure about your dating situation, but maybe go out to your place of choice and flirt to your hearts content, and notice how people are indeed interested in you and what you have to say.

This dream to me just sounds like you lack control over your negative self. As in the marriage thing. Maybe there are times you say "who would want to marry me?" And instead of kicking that attitude to the curb and noticing it doesn't serve you, you let it be your navigation. Maybe you find what you don't like in people instead of what you do like. This is only an attitude you can change, and I find that symbol in your dream. Your parents are trying to help you, but can't. To relate it to dating, the perfect person isn't going to change you and your life.you have to do it, like your friend not showing up and you following through with the chant.

I think this dream is just trying to tell you that you have far more control over your life than you believe, and in order to take advantage of that, you have to get rid of your self defeating attitudes. As your dream showed, you don't have to live in fear. Remember the last part of your dream? You conquered the spirit all by yourself!

This makes a lot of sense. When I just woke up from the dream, I was very scared and thought that maybe I was possessed (the dream was so strong). ;) Thankfully, no spirit activity going on here and it's only subconscious conveying a message.

Yes, it is my negative side that I avoid facing at times in the marriage situation. Any marriage proposal comes my way, I reject it instantly by judging the person's looks and finding some fault or the other. And my parents are trying very hard to get me hooked. haha.. This makes tons of sense dream-wise and reality-wise. Thank you so much geronimo. :)