Science of Mind

Ruby7

I've just recently discovered a monthly magazine that I like called,

"Science of Mind" a Guide for Spiritual Living. I've been enjoying the daily affirmations.

I was wondering if anyone else reads this or has read the book "The Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes.

All the best,
Ruby7

Ruby7

I do have the original book and am slowly making my way through it (it's 646 pages!!)

The magazine is a small size (similar to size of Reader's Digest) that fits nicely to carry around. I don't have a subscription yet, I picked it up at my local magazine store, but haven't seen it at any of the other magazine shops.

Milfoil, have you read the book? any thoughts on it?

All the best,
Ruby7

Ruby7

I was just comparing my book with the online version. Mine is actually the 1938 edition ( a reprint of course) which is an expanded and updated version of the 1926 edition. So it's not quite the same.

Thanks for sharing that link, Milfoil. I wouldn't have bought the book if I knew I could access the info like that!

Ruby7

Milfoil

I confess, I haven't read it - I just came accross it. I love the Sacred Texts site.

Bat Chicken

I love the Sacred Texts site as well - but Ruby - to have the old book is still way nicer.... I :love: books! Especially old ones.....

I haven't read that particular one either....

Ruby7

Bat Chicken said:
I love the Sacred Texts site as well - but Ruby - to have the old book is still way nicer.... I :love: books! Especially old ones.....

I haven't read that particular one either....

I love old books too, but this one is a new book (a reprint of the 1938 edition). I am happy to know about the Sacred Texts site though.

Nobody else reading "Science of Mind"?