Seasons of the Witch, Tarot Edition

Kissa

argh!

i think i saw this daily planner on tarot garden some time ago but i am now unable to find it anywhere.

amazon.com says it is sold out and cannot find it from the TG database.

does anyone have a copy of this organizer/daily planner also available as a weekly planner if i remember properly? is it any good? is it just for young hip wiccans kind of "witchy tarot" fans???

any input is welcome, thanks in advance!!!

kissa

Jeannette

Kissa,

We have it in stock at the Tarot Garden, but I just haven't put it into the online database yet. I posted some links to the pictures in another thread; here are those links again:

http://www.tarotgarden.com/database/images/s-decks/seasonsofthewitchdayplanner.gif
http://www.tarotgarden.com/database/images/s-decks/seasonswitchweeklyplanner.gif

The daily planner is $30; the weekly planner is $20. We have them available for immediate purchase and shipment.

Umbrae and I talked to the publishers of these lovely books in person at the INATS West back in June, where we purchased our supply. According to them, they refused to sell their products through Amazon. Ergo, I'm surprised Amazon even has it listed, unless those folks were "hosing" us (which is always possible).

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

Kissa

Thanks Jeannette! You are quite amazing as you always spot any message mentioning the Tarot Garden ;)

I checked and found this on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0974791946/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

So i guess the publishers decided to sell through amazon after all. Try to think positively: no they didn't hose you, they just changed their mind later... ;)

Thanks again for the fast + detailed answer!

Kissa

Jeannette

Kissa said:
...i guess the publishers decided to sell through amazon after all.
Well, I've worked in a couple of different retail industries, and I've found that such stories are pretty typical of manufacturers/publishers. They all make a big show of "supporting the little guy," but I suppose it's hard not to heed the siren call of the large-volume sellers. Still, I wish they would just be honest -- it wouldn't have kept me from stocking their product. It really is a very nice little calendar book.

On the upside, I can see that Amazon isn't discounting the "Seaons" planner. So to the publisher's credit, they at least left the playing field more-or-less "level."

Thanks for the info, Kissa.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

ambermoon

Please bear with a brief tangent--

Well, order from Amazon at your own risk.

My last two book orders from Amazon came in damaged. The first one had dinged corners, but the two books I got last night are so beat up that I'm returning them: crushed spine and creased covers, and bent pages. The packing was laughable.

I won't be ordering from them again, and I'm making sure that everyone I know hears about my experiences.

ambermoon

Kissa

ambermoon,

don't worry mate, if i ever order this planner, it will definitely be from Tarot Garden. (as with the rest of all my late/rare/favourite decks...)

don't get me started on the service quality, the rapidity, the flexibility and the kindness of those two...

:)

kissa

Leleii

You can order it from the publishers. Seventh House Publishers.
They are very nice. They have a web site. If you go to
Tarot Passages and click onto the review for the book, it will
take you there.