Self-collected Oracles (CCG/TCG/etc) Daily Draws

Rose Lalonde

Feel free to post draws with your selection of collectible cards, promotional cards, or game cards. From Yu-Gi-Oh! to hockey to board games like Dixit or Discworld... Any deck you've collected of cards that weren't published as an oracle.

Rose Lalonde

NUU daily

I was inspired by other forum members who'd already created decks like this (and I wanted a bit of fun between my long-winded tarot draw posts).

Naruto Unbound & Untouchable
Anko Mitarashi (childhood) "You can't bring back the dead, can you?"

Let go of regret, and focus on what I can accomplish now.

cfw0cpzu.b4h.png

Rose Lalonde

NUU

Aoba: Scattered Thousand Birds Jutsu - "What the hell?!"

Easy for me to get distracted by little things and wonder where the time went. I'll try to focus on two projects I'd like to finish this weekend.

Rose Lalonde

NUU

Black Ant, Crow, and Salamander "Creak, creak, creak..."

(Heh, I do creak. Overdid it with the treadmill after not having used it in 2 weeks, and feeling it this am.)

Use the ability to come at a problem from a variety of perspectives. If one way isn't working, try another.

Rose Lalonde

NUU

Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru: Best Partner

Nice. Z has a surprise day off today, so extra time together. :)

2zqn3ouv.o20.png

Rose Lalonde

NUU

Human Boulder!

I guess that would be one way of dealing with the problem I have. Not my usual way, but I probably need to be a little more assertive about it.

Onaorkal

I made a tarot deck with the Naruto TCG cards. Since we're in the Oracle section I guess I can't post here hehe. I find those cards really relevant for this purpose, since we have an image, a name/title, a quote (most of the time) and sometimes more relevant info in the box at the bottom!

Arania

We made a Tarot from Magic cards long way back. I don't think we ever got to printing them though.

I am going to get some of our extra card for an Oracle selection, but I will probably throw a lot of different CCGs together :)

Rose Lalonde

I made a tarot deck with the Naruto TCG cards. Since we're in the Oracle section I guess I can't post here hehe. I find those cards really relevant for this purpose, since we have an image, a name/title, a quote (most of the time) and sometimes more relevant info in the box at the bottom!

Yes! I read your post about your tarot when I was looking at threads re decks created from pre-existing cards. And obviously Naruto caught my eye. :thumbsup: Lots on those cards to work with, as you say. Wish you were able to post in here, so I could see.

We made a Tarot from Magic cards long way back. I don't think we ever got to printing them though.

I am going to get some of our extra card for an Oracle selection, but I will probably throw a lot of different CCGs together :)

I hadn't thought of mixing, but now that you say it, sounds great for a diverse deck. I've only played MtG with 'virtual cards', so I don't have other cards. -- Oh, actually I have a stack of old Star Wars cards somewhere... There are definitely mornings I feel like I'm encased in carbonite.

Rose Lalonde

NUU

Naruto Unbound and Unbroken
Kakashi Hatake's Lightning Blade

I feel like I've gotten to the heart of the problem I mentioned yesterday (sorry, anyone who knows Lightning Blade; that was a bad pun). But it is a decisive and targeted move, so although the solution we came up with has its drawbacks, there's a certain comfort in knowing what we're going to do.