Sex and Stones

SherryZoned

Not trying to tell you about my sex life..I was with my S.O. the other night and he had his quartz crystal on...The sex was different a goood different...Anyone had any experiences wearing stones during sex? (Sorry if this is to personal, feel free to ignore post)

Kiama

Heamatite works quite well for better sex life. It is said to be a stimulant, and makes you feel stronger and healthier.

Kiama

Bings

Carnelian, Sunstone and Yellow Zircon will all increase sexual energies.

Rhiannon

Sex & Stones...

Well, diamonds are a girls best friend....

Just kidding. Rose Quartz sometimes will make me fell sexier, but I've never really made the decision to wear a stone for better sex. Hmmmm, maybe I will now.....

Rhiannon :)

Liliana

*considers getting her husband a sunstone cross, maybe with some hematite beads*Anyone know what stone stirs the desire to do it in the first place? hehe

Malachite

Whatever stone you pick, make sure its not something that'll cause injury...unless that's your thang...
I have a stone on a cord round my wrist thats tied on permanently...(no prizes for guessing, btw ;))...and I sometimes wake up in the morning with an impression where I've been lying on it...

just being practical...

Liliana:..LOL!.Its not a stone, and its not difficult!..;)

Liliana

for my husband it is, hes the most asexual man on the planet, would rather stay up at night playing video games hehe

Malachite

get a toy magnum pistol or Uzi, and tight black shorts...and pretend to be Lara Croft...;)

or sabotage the house fuse-box, so the power shorts out *unexpectedly* during the evening...

Kiama

Malachite said:
get a toy magnum pistol or Uzi, and tight black shorts...and pretend to be Lara Croft...;)

My boyf's always playing on Tiberian Sun. What on Earth do have to dress up as??!!!

Kiama

Malachite

umm...does he play communists or allies?....

ooh, darnit, thats Red Alert...