Shadowscapes Tarot

velvetina

I love the Shadowscapes tarot deck, except that it is just too small!

Does any one know if there are plans to reprint it in a larger size? A Thoth or Mary-El size would be so much better to present these exquisitely gorgeous paintings.

I literally have a magnifying glass with mine - I think the deck itself is possessed of an enchantment - I just wish I could see it more easily and I'm sure I can't be the only one!

rwcarter

I'm pretty sure Stephanie does not have the rights to publish the images as cards (but does have the right to publish them on other items) so she isn't able to self-publish a larger limited edition version of the deck. There are very large images in the two books (one for Majors, one for Minors) for the deck though.

And, as a deck-only version came out last year, I doubt the publisher is interested in creating a third version of the deck.

Nisha

I also wish this deck was larger. She has all the painting up on her website so I often go take a peek to appreciate the details.

velvetina

Thank you for that :)

I don't usually care for that kind of art BUT the Shadowscapes, for me, is exceptionally lovely.

Le Fanu

For me - quite simply - the Shadowscapes Tarot is a write-off owing to its size.

I gave up trying and did what I never do with decks; got rid/traded

It just used to get me so angry sitting on the shelf; a missed opportunity, absolutely useless.

And I am well under 100 and have very good eyes.

GrailSidhe

I adore this deck, what I'm cross about is the card stock quality. These would be mere sheets of paper if they got any thinner. The edges are already quite worn after 2 years of use while other decks are holding up. It's SO frustrating. I wish they would re print in better card stock. I'm not bothered with the size though, I like smaller decks myself.