Shining Tribe Ace Stones

shandar

I read Pollack’s description after I wrote that the stone looked like a phallic symbol rising out of (sorry) place mats! But these place mats look like tilled fields, as when seen from above, as in a plane. The stone also looks to me like a sculpture with a covering over it. Thinking of it this way, it looks like a female shape. So the stone is both male and female.

Is the stone a part of the earth and rising out of it, like El Capitan in Yosemite Valley, or Mont Blanc? It does have a black stripe on the bottom; perhaps this is where the stone sinks into the earth from whence it came. There is a small black circle with a little yellow thing inside it at the bottom third of the card. I think, to my mind, this is new life.

The stone itself is heated by the sun above it, making it a sunny yellow at its peak, and running to an earthy brown at its base. I take this to mean that the sun provides life to everything on the planet.

I understand the cave, only because I have the Sacred Circle Tarot, and know that caves are consecrated places. The pile of rocks seems to me to be like the cairns raised to Hermes.

What are the foot prints or tracks all about?