shoes and other clothes

BrightEye

I dreamt a friend came to tell me that he would be leaving the country and that we would not see each other for a while. This is something that has correspondence in real life. This temporary separation is imminent. Maybe it was even a telepathic message. The 5th of July sticks in my mind. That's the date he mentioned in the dream.

But what struck me were his clothes, and in particular his shoes. They looked new and were black and shiny. His suit was also new. It was pin-striped and grey and looked very good quality. I have no idea what this means but his clothes and the fact that they were new and of good quality somehow seemed to be very important. Any ideas?

Milfoil

Sounds like you feel that this separation or whatever it is that takes him away from you will give him more self confidence or self esteem. This is important and shows or will show a new and strong side of him perhaps.

(Pinstripe) suits are usually associated with businessmen, success and confidence. Is this how you see him or how whatever it is which takes him away will influence him?

celticnoodle

i agree w/milfoil. i would further add that this move will probably prove to be successful for him.

BrightEye

Milfoil said:
Sounds like you feel that this separation or whatever it is that takes him away from you will give him more self confidence or self esteem. This is important and shows or will show a new and strong side of him perhaps.
I'm hoping it will give him more confidence, although he's not usually lacking in that department.

Milfoil said:
(Pinstripe) suits are usually associated with businessmen, success and confidence. Is this how you see him?
Yes.

BrightEye

celticnoodle said:
i would further add that this move will probably prove to be successful for him.
The move is not business related, but maybe it'll prove successful in other ways?

BrightEye

I think it was indeed telepathy. He left today.