Silent tibetan singing bowl dream?

spookyboricua

two nights ago i had a dream just of a tibetan singing bowl someone was playing it (unsure if thats the correct term for that) I didn't see who was playing it. I've only seen one in person once a few years ago, but I looked up what their uses are and they signal the beginning or end of something. However, it was silent, not sure if that could play into the interpretation. I looked up what it meant to dream of them, only found one interpretation. It said abundance, joy, and/or introduction(i attached this to their use of signaling a beginning). I decided to ask the cards what it meant and as I was shuffling, the hierophant fell out upright. I've recently gotten my first tarot deck and am educating myself on spirituality and divination and i've been trying to come to terms with my very prominent intuition. Although at times, I'm scared being into all of this stuff may make people think I'm too weird to befriend or too delusional to live in the "real world". Also, my parents and family aren't too happy about this and we've gotten into a few arguments about it which also makes me think sometimes that I should just leave it alone and go back to kind of being interested but not involved or acting on my interest with this, even though it makes me happy. However, I'm thinking the dream means a new era in my life, the beginning of a new me? I mean I've just recently gotten into this kind of stuff even though I've been wanting to for most of my life, and in the few weeks that I have, it's broughten joy and comfort and validation for me, so I'm also thinking the reason the hierophant fell out is because I should continue to be into this stuff even though I fear what others may think? But, the fact it was silent is still weird to me? What do you guys think? Have any of you dreamt of tibetan singing bowls?

Apollonia

two nights ago i had a dream just of a tibetan singing bowl someone was playing it (unsure if thats the correct term for that) I didn't see who was playing it. I've only seen one in person once a few years ago, but I looked up what their uses are and they signal the beginning or end of something. However, it was silent, not sure if that could play into the interpretation. I looked up what it meant to dream of them, only found one interpretation. It said abundance, joy, and/or introduction(i attached this to their use of signaling a beginning). I decided to ask the cards what it meant and as I was shuffling, the hierophant fell out upright. I've recently gotten my first tarot deck and am educating myself on spirituality and divination and i've been trying to come to terms with my very prominent intuition. Although at times, I'm scared being into all of this stuff may make people think I'm too weird to befriend or too delusional to live in the "real world". Also, my parents and family aren't too happy about this and we've gotten into a few arguments about it which also makes me think sometimes that I should just leave it alone and go back to kind of being interested but not involved or acting on my interest with this, even though it makes me happy. However, I'm thinking the dream means a new era in my life, the beginning of a new me? I mean I've just recently gotten into this kind of stuff even though I've been wanting to for most of my life, and in the few weeks that I have, it's broughten joy and comfort and validation for me, so I'm also thinking the reason the hierophant fell out is because I should continue to be into this stuff even though I fear what others may think? But, the fact it was silent is still weird to me? What do you guys think? Have any of you dreamt of tibetan singing bowls?
This is about fulfilling your purpose in life. Just as there is no point to a singing bowl that is silent, there is no point to your having been given the divine gift of intuition and muting yourself. Let your voice be heard.

BodhiSeed

See without your eyes, hear without your ears (meaning see and hear from a fresh new perspective rather than your usual one). :)