Simple (silly!) 2 options reading

Migdal93

So using Rana's 2 choice reading (You make 2 3 card columns - one for option 1, the other for option n 2) I made a reading to help me decide between getting a tarot deck and a runes starter kit.

Option 1 - Tarot deck
1 Fish
2 Fox
3 Heart

Well this one was rather easy. The tarot brings me lots of information (1), I already have a nice level of skill with it (2) and I'd probably get good readings out of it (3).

Option 2 - Runes
1 Tower
2 Rider
3 Snake

Here's where it gets a little tricky. Maybe this spread is trying to tell me that runes will be a very lonely (it's not as common here where I live as tarot, but nevertheless ???) thing, and it's going to bring me news (rider) about some really negative person OR it's just going to be lots of new things to try and learn about, so it's going to be like a tortuous path (snake).

What do you guys think?

CosmicBeing

So using Rana's 2 choice reading (You make 2 3 card columns - one for option 1, the other for option n 2) I made a reading to help me decide between getting a tarot deck and a runes starter kit.

Option 1 - Tarot deck
1 Fish
2 Fox
3 Heart

Well this one was rather easy. The tarot brings me lots of information (1), I already have a nice level of skill with it (2) and I'd probably get good readings out of it (3).

Option 2 - Runes
1 Tower
2 Rider
3 Snake

Here's where it gets a little tricky. Maybe this spread is trying to tell me that runes will be a very lonely (it's not as common here where I live as tarot, but nevertheless ???) thing, and it's going to bring me news (rider) about some really negative person OR it's just going to be lots of new things to try and learn about, so it's going to be like a tortuous path (snake).

What do you guys think?

I would say it depends on what meanings you tie to the cards.

I wouldn't say fish means a lot of information because book is missing.
Fish is abundance but also cash/physical money (bills, coins)
Fox is about investigation
Heart is about figurative heart (like getting to the heart of a matter)
or love

I would say you will abundantly love (1+3) investigating (2) the tarot

Option 2
Tower is limitations, laws, guidelines, isolation, society/government...also can be tied to schools of thoughts
Rider is news or arrival
Snake is problem, issues, deceits

Maybe you will feel there are limitation (1) in the message/news (2) for the problems you will bring to the runes for reading (3).

***This is just based on my personal meanings for the cards.***
Someone else might bring a different perspective.

Migdal93

I would say it depends on what meanings you tie to the cards.

I wouldn't say fish means a lot of information because book is missing.
Fish is abundance but also cash/physical money (bills, coins)
Fox is about investigation
Heart is about figurative heart (like getting to the heart of a matter)
or love

I would say you will abundantly love (1+3) investigating (2) the tarot

Option 2
Tower is limitations, laws, guidelines, isolation, society/government...also can be tied to schools of thoughts
Rider is news or arrival
Snake is problem, issues, deceits

Maybe you will feel there are limitation (1) in the message/news (2) for the problems you will bring to the runes for reading (3).

***This is just based on my personal meanings for the cards.***
Someone else might bring a different perspective.

Wow CosmicBeing thank you so much! This was a great read on the interpretations and it really helped. Yes I might see some cards differently but overall this was really helpful!

snowmoon

Option 1 - Tarot deck
1 Fish
2 Fox
3 Heart

Option 2 - Runes
1 Tower
2 Rider
3 Snake

What do you guys think?

hi, i would think option2 is difficult to you. i don't know which card do you use for focus, middle card?

option1, fox, it might cause you financial problem. but you will like the tarot you get. if you use middle card as focus.

thank-you.

Migdal93

hi, i would think option2 is difficult to you. i don't know which card do you use for focus, middle card?

option1, fox, it might cause you financial problem. but you will like the tarot you get. if you use middle card as focus.

thank-you.

Hi snowmoon! I'm not really one to use focus cards - Only do so on the GT and the 9 card reading :)