Sirian Starseed Tarot anyone?

Alta

Same for me Tibor, I cannot order it because I there are so few cards to be seen. I do not have to see them all, but a half decent selection helps me decide.

btw, I agree about that amazon review, it sounds like a planted review to me.

gregory

I could scan some cards... any in particular ?

Alta

Okay, just random:

The Sun

4 of swords

7 of cups

3 of pentacles

Thanks!

mingbop

Oh just seen this now Gregory - should I EEEK? But I looked at the cards on here and fell in love - I don't often do that and I tend to keep my decks forever. It hasn't come yet, I wish it would hurry ..

GrailSidhe

I was all hot for this deck when I first heard of it. I'd been wanting this concept in tarot for a while. Something cosmic about et's/star people, etc. This looked to be just it, and I do like a lot of things about it - however - upon closer inspection, some things just put me off. For one is the size of the cards, it's just overboard. Then there's the high gloss. I don't know, it's as if it's embodying a larger than life approach. When I saw the cards with the author in them I think that was the deal breaker. Not unlike Doreen's deck, where she put herself in the cards. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, it just felt a little narcissistic. Given the previous points about the deck, it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I'm actually hoping someone else will take the concept and create one that is more to my taste.

gregory

Okay, just random:

The Sun

4 of swords

7 of cups

3 of pentacles

Thanks!
Your wish is (as usual ;)) my command.

If you didn't know - the suits are named Orbs (Swords - don't ask me...) Chalices, Flames (Wands) and Crystals (Pentacles).

Bop - I dunno. I will be interested in what you have to say. The cards I like a LOT better than the book... But when a deck gets you in the gut - run with it !

Attachments

• starseed.jpg
    starseed.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 195

Tibor

Ok Gregory thank you for that but I think it is not quite for me. I do not think I would like the Minors :)

mingbop

Oh my god lookat the 4 of orbs, and the 3 of crystals... I do like these yes.

Alta

Thanks for posting those gregory, that makes the deck much more interesting to me.

mingbop

Well they came today - and I'm gobsmacked :) they are nearly big enough to use as placemats! But very, very beautiful and some of the cards pull you in. I think you could get amazing readings from these cards. Not sure how the hell to shuffle them though! lol