Six of Cups RX as a person? How can that be?

Malloryor

I'm trying a new spread that focuses on transitional change for the future, and although there is an entire spread that corresponds with this card, I'm not interested in having the spread interpreted. I simply want to know what Six of Cups Reversed can represent in an a person?

I'm assuming on its own Six of Cups as person can represent a childhood friend/old friend/past lover/maybe a friend from another life so would this mean that Six of Cups in Reversed mean a childhood friend or old enemy that conjures up bad memories? Someone bad from your past?

This just seems like such an odd card to have represent a person.

rwcarter

Someone who's future-oriented instead of stuck in the past.

Libra289

Somebody who holds on to the past and may be resentful?

Kobarot

Someone from your own past you were trying to avoid? Someone who you thought you met as an adult, but really knew/met for the first time as a child?

LeFou

Sometimes this card (upright) represents "sweeter than sweet," sentimental, protective, sheltered, shielding someone from the "real world" to keep them artificially "secure" (let's say).

So reversed might hint that the person has an issue with that -- maybe they overcame it, or maybe they still struggle with it. Tarot reveals some details, and for some reason, hides others.

headincloud

For me the 6c rx depicts someone who is living in a past relationship and wrapped up in memories which is staggering their growth, unhealthy nostalgia in other words.

Amanda

Perhaps it is someone with a significant age-gap from you, or someone who grew up in a different era than you.