Skills are getting rusty with Runes

Chu'si

I have a huge urge to use them, but I'm content in life right now that I don't have any questions for them. Would anyone else like to be my guinea pig and have me do a reading for them? They're the Elder Futhark.

palin

Yes please

Good evening,

If you are still up for it I would like a general reading about what's upcoming in my love life?

I have never been read with runes...fascinating..

xx

birdsong123

Chu'si said:
I have a huge urge to use them, but I'm content in life right now that I don't have any questions for them. Would anyone else like to be my guinea pig and have me do a reading for them? They're the Elder Futhark.

I would LOVE a reading with them. I've been trying to learn the Elder Futhark runes, and this would be a wonderful opportunity, thank you!

Question: Will my abilities to tune into my intuition improve, or have they plateaued?

kazza

Hi I love the runes, I would be up for a reading if you're still up for it. My focus would be as well on my love life. Thank you would really appreciate it.

lili

If you are stil taking offers, i would love a rune reading

blackroseivy

Would REALLY appreciate a love-life update - if you can! :D I anticipate meeting someone around the end of Sept./early Oct. but am nervous about how it will go, though I have had some pretty good indications so far - but time's getting closer!!

Chu'si

Ok, I'll do the readings tomorrow and friday, so I'll have all of these posted up for each person!

Chu'si

***Keep in mind that the names of the runes may differ from source to source, I'll do my best to put in the variations***

Here's an explanation of how I personally do runecasts.
-I only look at the runes I can see inside the cloth. Flipped over runes and ones outside of the square are not used.
-I sit at the southern end facing north
-I look at the position of the runes in regards to each other as well as the placement on the cloth
-Each cloth corner has an element and a part of your being (like in tarot). North=Earth=Physical/Financial, East=Air=Mental, South=Fire=Creativity/Arts, West=Water=Emotions
-Center=all=overall or general coverage

Palin:

This is what your runecast looks like: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/whitefoxdk5/Palinrunes.jpg

I started with Ehwaz and Isa together, because of their close proximity, and both can indicate a change. Ehwaz reversed suggests that you do NOT make any big changes in your life at this time. Since they are almost in the center, I'm assuming that they mean a general change that will affect all aspects of you.

However, their slight nod to the west may show that you may need to change your emotions just a bit more than the others, or that it's the emotions that are having a slightly higher influence on you than the other aspects.

Thursiaz, on the other hand, practically jumps right in the middle of the east, the realm of the mental aspect. It is also reversed, however, it is just semi-reversed, so this shows that you need to be smart and alert right now, mentally cautious. Especially against any man/woman coming into your life right now, or that will come into it soon. The mental caution advice may also be for someone you already know, that may be psychologically tricking you. Isa can suggest the same as well. While I don't like to go to the extremes, I did find a keyword for reversed Thurisaz that says rape. If that's the case (and I certainly hope not) then it would make sense to be on your guard and mentally alert.

Overall, you just need to be cautious and make no sudden movements at this time. Keep your eye open for suspicious activity and do not attempt to make any big changes at this time. Even if you feel restless and confined, do not give into your emotions and simply jump away.

----------------------------------------

Birdsong:

This is what your runecast looks like: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/whitefoxdk5/birdsongrunes.jpg

I started with reversed Fehu, and it shows that there is an obstacle in your way. The closeness to fire makes me think you need to change a ritual or your creativity in interpretations before you can go any further.

Reversed Fehu can also indicate that you are simply burnt out. Sigil/Sowilo's close position also supports that. You may need to rest and refresh your mind for you to overcome the obstacle and gain more intuitive strength. Your mental health is not strong enough at the moment to go farther.

Reversed Ansuz is the obstacle. You may have some sort of delusion or misunderstanding that's holding you back. Perhaps you need to learn a few lessons on true wisdom (connects back to your brain, and mental aspect) and receiving it. No "know-it-all" attitudes will be tolerated. Words have meaning and power, and you must keep that in mind at all times.

----
I'll get to the others tomorrow, it's getting late. Thanks again for letting me divine for you guys!

blackroseivy

Looking forward to it! :D