Skin

KMilliron

Skin by Sixx AM
>>Lyrics and Chords Here<<

I have never given chords with a song until now, and I have my reasons for doing so. Not only was the tab already open on my browser, but I want everyone to see the dynamics of this song. If you see an "m" after a chord it's minor, or a sadder more depressing kind of tone. I love how the song goes from so dark to entirely uplifting, as really illustrated through the chords. That and it's just a beautiful song, fun and moving to play all at once.
This song is, in its simplest form, a song about being unhappy with your appearances and who you are, yet being the best person you can be in spite of it all. This song can make grown men cry, so unless you're a grown man with a reputation to uphold I say you should go and give this song a listen.
On to the spread. ^_^​

Card One- What You Wish You Looked Like
"Paint yourself a picture of what you wish you looked like"
----Obviously this doesn't just have to be physical characteristics. This card is what you wish you could be, whether it be smarter, faster, more expressive, or what have you.

Card Two- Your Pain
"Maybe then they might just feel an ounce of your pain"
----Why does this bug you so much? Is it something you wish you could do, or something that you feel is expected of you? Just some questions you may want to keep in mind while trying to figure this card out.

Card Three- The Angel
"Cause they don't even know you. All they see is scars. They don't see the angel living in your heart."
----This card is representative of the qualities you have to offer. These are the gifts given to you that you may not acknowledge in your quest to attain what you think you really want.

Card Four- The Real You
"Let them find the real you buried deep within."
----This card represents you. Not the you that you see, or the you that others see. This is the unbiased, completely honest, you. The real you so to speak.

Card Five- Ignorance
"Ignorance is blindess. They're the ones that stand to lose."
----What the haters are missing out on, basically. Haha. This card shows what consequences people will have to face for the negative ways they treat you.

Card Six- You Are Not Your Skin
"You are not your skin"
----Just advice to keep in mind. Maybe an uplifting message. If it's your reading style t have an outcome card then this may very well be it.

Layout
*1*2*
*3*4*
*5*6*​

It's a really simple spread, but simple messages can be just as powerful. Let me know what you think. If my response seems somewhat delayed that most likely means I'm practicing this song some more. :D Hit me up.

Amanda

I like this one, a lot! I may try to offer some readings with it over in the Reading Exchange later.. :)

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
I like this one, a lot! I may try to offer some readings with it over in the Reading Exchange later.. :)
Haha I haven't tried the spread yet by I love the song. Seriously my fingers are starting to hurt form playing it and my housemates are starting to get tired of listening to it haha.

Amanda

Woah. I just did it for myself and it's loaded with Majors. Yikes! This spread could be tougher than I thought... LOL

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
Woah. I just did it for myself and it's loaded with Majors. Yikes! This spread could be tougher than I thought... LOL
Oh really? Sounds intense. :D I tried really hard to really describe the song through the card positions, but if they're confusing trying listening to the song and pay attention to the assigned lines, if that helps any. :D

Amanda

KMilliron said:
Oh really? Sounds intense. :D I tried really hard to really describe the song through the card positions, but if they're confusing trying listening to the song and pay attention to the assigned lines, if that helps any. :D

No, I think your spread is really, really good- I must just be really messed up. Haha! I can't stand a reading full of Majors. LOL I'll send you a PM just to show you what I'm dealing with over here... :D

This is a good sign for your spreads... they are reaching deep I think. Covering things that have gone untouched in other spreads.

KMilliron

I FINALLY got around to doing this spread for myself. I noticed two things...
1) This spread is BRUTALLY honest, which is how I like my readings.
2) I got a boatload of majors too. Not as many as Amanda, but enough for me to take notice anyways.

Anyone else try this and get an unnatural amount of majors? o_O

Little_Sparrow

I've no clue how to add others quotes to replies BUT lol- in response to your question of whether anyone else received a ton of majors or not- my answer is no- I had 2 majors- VI The Lovers in the first position and XI Justice in the fourth position.
This spread does appear to be brutally honest!! I actually did it twice- the first time with my newest Deck, Paulina Tarot- but perhaps I haven't attuned myself with it enough yet because the answer I got made absolutely no sense to me- so I pulled out my trusty old Gilded Tarot deck and got a response that I instantly seen in the cards. Thank you very much for this spread - its a keeper :)

KMilliron

Little_Sparrow said:
I've no clue how to add others quotes to replies BUT lol- in response to your question of whether anyone else received a ton of majors or not- my answer is no- I had 2 majors- VI The Lovers in the first position and XI Justice in the fourth position.
This spread does appear to be brutally honest!! I actually did it twice- the first time with my newest Deck, Paulina Tarot- but perhaps I haven't attuned myself with it enough yet because the answer I got made absolutely no sense to me- so I pulled out my trusty old Gilded Tarot deck and got a response that I instantly seen in the cards. Thank you very much for this spread - its a keeper :)
Down at the bottom, like where it says profile and stuff move your eyes o the right and you'll see "quote"

That's still 1/3. Nothing insane, but still above the app 1/4 chances of drawing them. Hmmm.... Will have to think on this some...