smell of candles?

ivanna

I was spreading out the washing and thinking about the best way to call a spell when I suddenly felt a very stron smell of burning candles. The smell was so strong that I thought somwthing was on fire. I was alone athome, no candles, no neigbours on the terrace making barbecue or lighting candles, nothing.
I checked all the house, the smell was in the corridor and in the room I was spreadinght the washing, and lasted only a couple of minutes.

The soap I used was something called Marseilles soap (like the deck :) ) and it smell has nothing to do with candles, I have been smelling again and again the clothes.

So, can this smell mean something?

Apollonia

I was spreading out the washing and thinking about the best way to call a spell when I suddenly felt a very stron smell of burning candles. The smell was so strong that I thought somwthing was on fire. I was alone athome, no candles, no neigbours on the terrace making barbecue or lighting candles, nothing.
I checked all the house, the smell was in the corridor and in the room I was spreadinght the washing, and lasted only a couple of minutes.

The soap I used was something called Marseilles soap (like the deck :) ) and it smell has nothing to do with candles, I have been smelling again and again the clothes.

So, can this smell mean something?

Definitely, you were experiencing what I have seen called clairscentency, which involves receiving psychic information through one's sense of smell.

If I were to guess, based on what you were focused on when this happened, I would say that one of your guides or ancestors is interested in helping you with your magickal workings, and is suggesting candle magick would be the way to go.

ivanna

Definitely, you were experiencing what I have seen called clairscentency, which involves receiving psychic information through one's sense of smell.

If I were to guess, based on what you were focused on when this happened, I would say that one of your guides or ancestors is interested in helping you with your magickal workings, and is suggesting candle magick would be the way to go.

Thank you

ivanna

Thank you again. I have found eXACTLY what I was looking for with candle magic for my spell.thanks for the suggestion