So .. how we getting on with the Renaissance?

Little Baron

After my initial thread, highlighting the Renaissance Tarot [Lyle], many people opted to buy it.

As a reading deck, I wonder how we are all getting on with it?

LB

Debra

Good. It's to the point!

Papageno

I was looking into it way back when and then got sidetracked, but then your post reminded me about it and it must have been the right time to pursue this because I found a copy easily and inexpensively......I bonded instantly with this deck.
using it extensively. I love it.

edited to add:

I really and seriously love this deck.

it's the only deck that's ever inspired me to fully participate in a study thread

Sulis

I'm loving it too, I've had it for a few weeks now and have used it almost exclusively.

It seems to be just the right mix of TdM and RWS and I really like that.

I haven't actually used it to read for someone other than myself but the readings I've done for myself have helped me quite a lot and were very clear.

The study group is excellent too and I think I've got an awful lot out of discussing the cards with a few other people.

nicki

I unwrapped my deck last nite and had a quick look at the cards, I've arranged for my boyfriend to go out tonight so I can sit down and spend some quality time with them, I have been watching the study group thread and want to start participating in that as well.

I really do like this deck, it could become a favourite.

nicki

Emily

Hi LB,

I'm loving it too - its such an uncluttered deck. I love the metallic images and the fact that some of the cards are genderless. At first glance it doesn't look like much but once you start to use it, it really opens doors. Also the cards that do feature people with faces, the faces are really well done.

I keep popping in and out of the study group and am really back on the learning curve with this deck. I also managed to get the book, which is really good too. The box deck is sturdy and made to last. :)

I feel a little guilty because since I've had the Renaissance, the Victorian Romantic has took a backseat.