Solanaceae's Tarot - ancient game of magic

Skara

Solanaceae’s LWB hints at a profound secret: Tarot is host to an ancient esoteric game, the rules for which are encrypted in many 78 card decks. The game begins when one recognizes a card is absent between the Hierophant and the Devil. Tarot is an arcane puzzle: positioning the missing card in it's rightful place in a deck will cause one to construct the game board. Read about and view art samples:

See Skara's Profile for the url.

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi Skara,

This forum is meant for our members to walk through the creation process with artists. If you have just signed up to find funding, perhaps you might want to subscribe and place something in Advertisements.

If you are still creating the deck and want to share your progress, we would be very glad to comment and participate.

Meanwhile, could you please go into your profile (UserCP => Edit Details) and add the url of your selling page to the box marked => Home Page URL. I am removing it from your post.

And we would be very interested if you wanted to expand on the hints in your post.

Kindest regards,
Alta
Moderator, Tarot decks Creation.

Skara

Alta, thank you for your help -- and for removing the link; I appreciate the invitation to share my deck's progress here and look forward to reading the perspectives of members who wish to participate.