Some lenormand swaps

Dew

Closed

Hi,

This is for two or three lenormand swaps.

snowmoon

Hi,

This is for two or three lenormand swaps.

i love to exchange. do you want to exchange specific question?

thank-you

snowmoon

how do i know which man is the right one for me in relationship?

i can do it now, what is your question?

thank-you.

Dew

thank-you.

Ok

What is H most appreciating / liking about me being in his life/now?

selenatarot

My job situation in 4 weeks time, do you see me securing anything? I am doing odd jobs at the moment.

Dew

thank-you.

Tree
Sun
Fox
Book
Child

The best signs are the ones you get about having a healthy and inspired life with the man in question. And referring to spiritual books for help in detecting what is enduring and life giving. And also for help in what is not. These cards warn about deceptive secrets . This is ti be avoided. So whichever of the men paetakes in little secrets that build up deception, thats the one not to choose. Be smart. Use your savvy. Look. lol closely. Take your time. Feed what's good and wholesome and strong and this will make it self evident.

snowmoon

What is H most appreciating / liking about me being in his life/now?

letter, ship, star, clover, anchor

H most appreciating writing of yearning for dreaming of an opportunity of achievement. he seems like to express in written of his goals to you.

he seems like messages from overseas. he seems like an unexpected trip of positive thought. as the last card shows, he seems like you as a memorable person in his life.

snowmoon

Tree
Sun
Fox
Book
Child

The best signs are the ones you get about having a healthy and inspired life with the man in question. And referring to spiritual books for help in detecting what is enduring and life giving. And also for help in what is not. These cards warn about deceptive secrets . This is ti be avoided. So whichever of the men paetakes in little secrets that build up deception, thats the one not to choose. Be smart. Use your savvy. Look. lol closely. Take your time. Feed what's good and wholesome and strong and this will make it self evident.

healthy and inspired life... there are things that i want it from the relationship, i never consider those two things.

healthy is important, yes. i don't want drinking too much, smoke is a no.

spiritual book? so the spiritual I'm into.. well, i did get trained many years ago . those books is not helpful. the truth is hidden. where did you see it as spiritual??

secret... of the man? it will known to me if I like to discover it by reading.

thank-you.

Dew

My job situation in 4 weeks time, do you see me securing anything? I am doing odd jobs at the moment.

Sun
Stork
Clouds
Path
Rider

Looking great!
In 4 weeks time there is going to be a considerable improvement in your job situation. There is a clearing up of the indecision or uncertainty and a bold and deliberate, positive communication delivered to you that is going to make you feel on top of your game. You are really see movement and the consciousness that has been holding you down will dissipate. You are going to shine.

Q. I am putting together clothes and plans for my next career phase. What am I not seeing about what makes me well received at work that could benefit me now?