Some One Card Readings for FB

Mystica7

Hiya!

How Roberta M sees me as person?

Thanks! :D

Hi Dartellus.

3 of Swords

What happened?... This person is upset thinking about you, but I am really not sure if it has anything to do with you personally. It may well be about totally her. She may have someone else in mind, she may be comparing you to somebody else, you may have been failed to satisfy one of her expectations, but these are really my guesses. Alternatively, you are the one who is heartbroken and she sees that. I know something for sure, Roberta M is right now stressed about you.

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus.

3 of Swords

What happened?... This person is upset thinking about you, but I am really not sure if it has anything to do with you personally. It may well be about totally her. She may have someone else in mind, she may be comparing you to somebody else, you may have been failed to satisfy one of her expectations, but these are really my guesses. Alternatively, you are the one who is heartbroken and she sees that. I know something for sure, Roberta M is right now stressed about you.

Hiya!

Strange, i really don't know. Things were good last time that i checked and we spoke in such a good way last time that we exchanged messages. I really don't know what happened. I didn't reply her last message, but because she was thanking me, i think this is the only thing that could have made this.

It's possible to check how she feels towards me?

Thanks for the reading for me again! :D

Mystica7

Hiya!

Strange, i really don't know. Things were good last time that i checked and we spoke in such a good way last time that we exchanged messages. I really don't know what happened. I didn't reply her last message, but because she was thanking me, i think this is the only thing that could have made this.

It's possible to check how she feels towards me?

Thanks for the reading for me again! :D

You'r welcome.

For her feelings for you, I got the Moon RX.

Well sometimes Tarot shows things larger than lifesize, or we actually ask way too "small" questions and then fret over a say, temporary annoyance such as the one shown here I believe...

Right now the waters are troubled on Roberta's side, but I don't think that means disaster.

Dartellus

You'r welcome.

For her feelings for you, I got the Moon RX.

Well sometimes Tarot shows things larger than lifesize, or we actually ask way too "small" questions and then fret over a say, temporary annoyance such as the one shown here I believe...

Right now the waters are troubled on Roberta's side, but I don't think that means disaster.

Hiya!

Yeah, maybe this is about her problems indeed. Things were fine...i guess this is about her indeed.

Thanks for the reading!

teapot

Thanks for the feedback teapot! I am right now tired for another reading, but I would like to help you in the future with a multiple cards reading on this.

That would be wonderful, if/when you have time. Thanks again for the one-card reading :)

JoJoCat

Hi Mystica7! If you're still reading, may I ask if A (female and not a love interest) will stay upset and hold a grudge for the next month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystica7

Hi Mystica7! If you're still reading, may I ask if A (female and not a love interest) will stay upset and hold a grudge for the next month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi JoJoCat!

4 of Cups RX

I don't think so. However what happened between you may leave its mark on the relationship. At least for the next month.

Bonny

Hi M,

Someone gave me a gft this afternoon. Did they mean anything romantic in this?

Mystica7

Hi M,

Someone gave me a gft this afternoon. Did they mean anything romantic in this?

Hi Bonny!

9 of Wands RX

I don't think so. They may be trying to make up for something, as it goes for the way they feel.