Some unwind bedtime exchanges

selenatarot

Eight of swords RX + Three of Coins + Eight of Wands
Justice + Queen of Cups RX + Four of Coins RX

Things do look promising and there may be an offer on the horizon but something feels off about the queen of cups and four of coins. It's almost as if the job offer may not be what you're hoping for, be it in terms of your actual duties or the pay that will be available. But I think you may end up taking them up on the offer regardless, it just seems important to make sure you genuinely want the job and aren't sacrificing some integral needs just because of this opportunity.

Please let me know! Good luck!

The issue around this job is that I have worked for this company before and didn't have a very good experience. I felt undervalued but this time around they sound keen on having me back as long as I manage to apply and get through the interview process. I also feel there are still a lot of problems that I will be faced with if I get the job. I will let you know are you on the other forum?

AppleSpice

Hi obeygravity!

So sad that the forum is closing :( But thought I should at least do exchanges while I still can! Me and JL went on an "assumed" first date (wasn't explicitly said out loud that it was one, but the feeling of it was pretty obvious that it was). It went well and thought that we connected smoothly. I feel very comfortable around him and he learned several things about me that probably surprised him, haha! Regardless whether he took it bad or good, he probably saw a different side of me that he probably didn't expect. So my question is:

Have any thoughts/feelings changed towards me? What does he think of me now?

Compared to what they were before. Before our "date" I sensed he was interested, curious and attracted physically but now that the "date" is over and he's learned a thing or two about me, was wondering what, if anything, has changed.

Thanks so much!

AppleSpice

selenatarot

obeygravity, would it be ok to sit again? Will I be offered the job I am actually applying for at company G? I know they have some other jobs going but I am not interested in them, little concerned after you mentioned something about it might not be to my liking.

You also forgot to post your question for me.

SunnyBee

Hey obeygravity!

If I may, what do you see happening in my love life for the rest of this year/beginning of next year?

obeygravity

Just a note: I'll be in and out throughout today and doing readings between things getting done! So feel free to post your question but be kind enough to keep an eye on the thread so you can provide feedback when it gets completed!

@AppleSpice: I'll get your reading done in a little bit!

@selenatarot: yup! Repeat sitters are welcome so I'll also get to this a bit later. As for my question - how about just a positive message from my guides?

@SunnyBee: perfect! I'll get to your reading a bit later this evening :)

amaya1

If u have time i would like to know how the new week will work for me and Ab

SunnyBee

Just a note: I'll be in and out throughout today and doing readings between things getting done! So feel free to post your question but be kind enough to keep an eye on the thread so you can provide feedback when it gets completed!

@AppleSpice: I'll get your reading done in a little bit!

@selenatarot: yup! Repeat sitters are welcome so I'll also get to this a bit later. As for my question - how about just a positive message from my guides?

@SunnyBee: perfect! I'll get to your reading a bit later this evening :)

Great! You can post a question for me as well, I'll be able to get to it in an hour or so!

obeygravity

@amaya1: Yup! I'll get to you this evening as well!

@SunnyBee + AppleSpice: No worries about the return readings for now :) I'll drop the Qs when your readings are complete!

Noni

HI Obey :)

I'd like to sit please
Q. What are the chances that B will make contact to apologise this month?...like has he realised that he needs to or not.

Cheers
:)