Some unwind bedtime exchanges

obeygravity

Hi obeygravity!

So sad that the forum is closing :( But thought I should at least do exchanges while I still can! Me and JL went on an "assumed" first date (wasn't explicitly said out loud that it was one, but the feeling of it was pretty obvious that it was). It went well and thought that we connected smoothly. I feel very comfortable around him and he learned several things about me that probably surprised him, haha! Regardless whether he took it bad or good, he probably saw a different side of me that he probably didn't expect. So my question is:

Have any thoughts/feelings changed towards me? What does he think of me now?

Compared to what they were before. Before our "date" I sensed he was interested, curious and attracted physically but now that the "date" is over and he's learned a thing or two about me, was wondering what, if anything, has changed.

Thanks so much!

AppleSpice

Six of Wands + Ace of Cups + The High Priestess + Nine of Swords + Four of Wands

I'm not entirely sire if this is picking up on him or who or both of you but there seems to be a big message of just allowing yourself to see where things go rather than spending too much time trying to evaluate how things may have effected the time the two of you spent together. It almost feels like it's saying to not "Ruin" the connection you two had, to try and look to see if there are ways to potentially adjust or readjust your attitude and expectation. This could also just be how he's feeling, that he's trying to not look too hard into things, and just trying to go with the flow, but with the High Priestess in the middle, it also feels like something for you to maybe keep in mind as well. The Nine of Swords here feels especially dramatic. The HP beside it tells you that what's been revealed has been revealed and no matter the outcome and where things may go, it doesn't take away what it is that you've allowed yourself to share and the kind of positive experience and effects on yourself that come with that.

The oracle I drew for you is

A NEW GOWN

This seems to mirror the reading itself. That it was genuinely good that you allowed yourself to reveal something new about yourself to someone, that the experience is more about what you can get out of that then worrying about how it may effect other people and their perception of you. Allow yourself to celebrate this act, to allow yourself to feel proud that you did something that may have been intimidating or scary, and take a step back to see how this may reflect some personal changes that you may be going through in regards to your relationship with love, and see that this is a part of a process that will allow great love to enter your life.

Let me know how that sounds!

Can I get a reading on anything that my guides would like for me to keep in mind for this month?

obeygravity

obeygravity, would it be ok to sit again? Will I be offered the job I am actually applying for at company G? I know they have some other jobs going but I am not interested in them, little concerned after you mentioned something about it might not be to my liking.

You also forgot to post your question for me.

Five of Wands RX + Nine of Cups + Six of Wands RX
The High Priestess + Ten of Wands RX + The Fool RX

This is with an entirely separate deck btw since two of the same cards from the previous draw showed up :laugh:

The general vibe I'm getting from this is that yes, they may try to potentially offer you a different position or it might be that the position you HAVE applied to will suddenly have some aspects to it that weren't revealed before or have been added recently. Something about this feels a bit like the offer might kind of take the wind out of your sails a little bit, so it may come down to a matter of Will you do it because you feel like you need to for some reason or will you pass on it because you realize you'd rather spend your time doing other things.

my questions:

1. how about just a positive message from my guides?
2. What positive influences might come into my life with my next birthday (it's in September)?

obeygravity

Hey obeygravity!

If I may, what do you see happening in my love life for the rest of this year/beginning of next year?

Five of Pentacles + The Empress RX + Justice
The Devil RX + Nine of Swords + Four of Wands RX

Were you in a previous relationship or involved with someone at all because it seems like there may be a situation where things come to a head and you'll be forced to resolve them.

But regardless -

In terms of what you can look forward to during the rest of this year in regards to love - it's a lot of undoing of unhealthy attitudes. A lot of learning to not actively seek or search for love, a lot of allowing yourself to let love come to you rather than feeling like you need to plead for it to enter your life. It may be that there's also some self-esteem issues that will take priority during this time period, that you'll really need to spend more time looking at yourself in the mirror and getting a better understanding of what it is that you really like about yourself before love will really show itself in your life. I think closer to the end of this year, there'll be some pretty big changes going on in your life in general, something about trying to do some personal house keeping (be it literal or metaphorical) that will end up taking your attention and keeping you from really looking for love.

This, however, will lead into something positive (probably much closer to the end of the year or start of next) with The Sun + The Emperor + Ten of Cups. Someone will make themselves known to you. It'll almost be offensively obnoxious to the degree of clarity that they'll present themselves as an option to you. They'll be grounded, stable, secure, and very much looking for love. But for you to get to them, first you must find and cultivate the love in yourself to allow room for this person as even though they'll be highly invested and looking to be a part of your life, they'll be looking for someone who will be going all in or they'll be wanting nothing of it.

The Shadow card is Knight of Pentacles, which just feels like a "Not Yet" sort of deal. There's still some personal work you need to do first before love can arrive but once it does, it may be something that'll last for a very very very long time.

I'll have the same :)

obeygravity

Just a note: I'm going to be hopping back into work for a couple of more hours and then will be around the rest of the evening to do readings.

Those of you that I haven't gotten to yet, I'll post your readings when I get back! Same for anyone who posts here on out while I'm away :heart:

AppleSpice

Six of Wands + Ace of Cups + The High Priestess + Nine of Swords + Four of Wands

I'm not entirely sire if this is picking up on him or who or both of you but there seems to be a big message of just allowing yourself to see where things go rather than spending too much time trying to evaluate how things may have effected the time the two of you spent together. It almost feels like it's saying to not "Ruin" the connection you two had, to try and look to see if there are ways to potentially adjust or readjust your attitude and expectation. This could also just be how he's feeling, that he's trying to not look too hard into things, and just trying to go with the flow, but with the High Priestess in the middle, it also feels like something for you to maybe keep in mind as well. The Nine of Swords here feels especially dramatic. The HP beside it tells you that what's been revealed has been revealed and no matter the outcome and where things may go, it doesn't take away what it is that you've allowed yourself to share and the kind of positive experience and effects on yourself that come with that.

The oracle I drew for you is

A NEW GOWN

This seems to mirror the reading itself. That it was genuinely good that you allowed yourself to reveal something new about yourself to someone, that the experience is more about what you can get out of that then worrying about how it may effect other people and their perception of you. Allow yourself to celebrate this act, to allow yourself to feel proud that you did something that may have been intimidating or scary, and take a step back to see how this may reflect some personal changes that you may be going through in regards to your relationship with love, and see that this is a part of a process that will allow great love to enter your life.

Wow, thanks for the detailed reading! much appreciated!

This good sound advice! I'll admit that I may sometimes want to over analyze things once my feelings start to grow and I've recognized them. Emotions are hard for me to handle and often have to analyze and put some logical sense to them in order for me to process them appropriately. Haha, I sound like a robot right now, but I can be quite analytical and procedural sometimes.

I have the feeling like we're both going to be taking a step back. I feel a shift in the aura that that will be coming soon.

Thanks for the reading, really enjoyed it!

Can I get a reading on anything that my guides would like for me to keep in mind for this month?

Yours:

Ten of Swords, Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands

Wow, these are some powerful cards here! Keep in mind to make sure that your happiness in any capacity, stays in balance and harmony because there may be something that comes form your past that will interfere in your present. There's a sense of suddenness and overwhelm. As for the two Queens, I feel these represent parts of you that you will need to take notice and strengthen rather than representing of others in your life. Queen of Swords rules logic, being level-headed and knowing when to take appropriate actions. These traits will need to be strengthened and sharpened to help you handle coming situations that may be difficult to deal with. Queen of Wands rules willpower, inner strength and confident confrontation (when necessary).

I hope this makes some sense! Let me know. Thanks for reading and exchanging!

AppleSpice

SunnyBee

Five of Pentacles + The Empress RX + Justice
The Devil RX + Nine of Swords + Four of Wands RX

Were you in a previous relationship or involved with someone at all because it seems like there may be a situation where things come to a head and you'll be forced to resolve them.

But regardless -

In terms of what you can look forward to during the rest of this year in regards to love - it's a lot of undoing of unhealthy attitudes. A lot of learning to not actively seek or search for love, a lot of allowing yourself to let love come to you rather than feeling like you need to plead for it to enter your life. It may be that there's also some self-esteem issues that will take priority during this time period, that you'll really need to spend more time looking at yourself in the mirror and getting a better understanding of what it is that you really like about yourself before love will really show itself in your life. I think closer to the end of this year, there'll be some pretty big changes going on in your life in general, something about trying to do some personal house keeping (be it literal or metaphorical) that will end up taking your attention and keeping you from really looking for love.

This, however, will lead into something positive (probably much closer to the end of the year or start of next) with The Sun + The Emperor + Ten of Cups. Someone will make themselves known to you. It'll almost be offensively obnoxious to the degree of clarity that they'll present themselves as an option to you. They'll be grounded, stable, secure, and very much looking for love. But for you to get to them, first you must find and cultivate the love in yourself to allow room for this person as even though they'll be highly invested and looking to be a part of your life, they'll be looking for someone who will be going all in or they'll be wanting nothing of it.

The Shadow card is Knight of Pentacles, which just feels like a "Not Yet" sort of deal. There's still some personal work you need to do first before love can arrive but once it does, it may be something that'll last for a very very very long time.

I'll have the same :)

I really love this reading obeygravity! You are correct, I was involved with someone but we are completely at odds with each other. I'm mentally preparing myself to cut off communication with this person because they aren't willing to give me their time and effort, honestly I'm exhausted from trying. Its too painful.
It is also true that I have some self esteem issues that crop up and I'm still not sure about what I want from life, well I do but its all over the place. I feel like if I can somehow pin it down to something tangible, I'll be able to truly love myself. And it will take a lot of work. The event that's going to take me away from my love life is actually my process of applying to school (I really hope to get accepted at the schools I'll be applying to!). I also love how you described the person who will come into my life because the attributes are what I'm looking for in a partner.
The love coming into my life and the event I described might coincide because if everything goes well, I'd start school next fall. But again a lot of work needs to be done before any of it can happen, personal and study-wise. Thank you so much for the advice! Its so helpful!

Now onto yours!

Knight of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, Strength
Page of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Queen of Pentacles

There are two scenarios unfolding in these cards. Knight of Pentacles signals a romantic interest entering your life within next 3 months or so ( I could be off with the timeline, so I apologize in advance). This person is very methodical and practical, likes to take in everything slowly. And they will be interested in you but won't be able to show you exactly due to their nature. This person's personality will leave you pondering whether they are worth fighting for. Strength definitely exhibits that: how much patience you can muster and not rush this individual.
Page of Wands struck me as another person coming in later while you are still "grappling" with the Knight of Pentacles. Strength plays into this as well because this person who has Page of Wands personality will definitely distract you from Knight of Pentacles. This particular individual will have a breezier and more forthcoming attitude to love. Yet they will be a little immature hence Page of Wands. So it seems like this situation with two different people might put you into a position where it will feel like you have no control, that everything is up to fate.
My take on this is that you will turn your back on these two people and instead focus inward. I feel like the coin the Queen is holding might be a work opportunity that will require all of your attention. These cards don't necessarily signal any endings with these people, its just ultimately you will focus on yourself. Taking on the nurturing, resourceful and practical approach to that possible project are going to be so helpful to you. Because Knight and Page are right below each other, I feel like they will fight for your attention.

Hope that makes sense to you! let me know!

obeygravity

If u have time i would like to know how the new week will work for me and Ab

Knight of Pentacles RX + three of coins RX + ace of swords
Queen of wands RX + four of cups rx + Strength

Are you expecting something to happen this week because it doesn't seem like much will go down. It seems like the both of you are feeling far too stubborn for any kind of progress to happen. He may be unwilling to to put in the work, you may be expecting him to come and grovel at your feet. Either way, there seems to be a real disconnect happening here where one is expecting the other to yield but is not particularly interested in finding a way to meet them half way or compromise.

If something is to happen, someone's pride will need to cave and not for a tactical reason but out of a sincere want for clarity and connection. Until that happens, there may be some unresolved tension between the two of you.

Can I get a reading on what my guides would like for me to know?

obeygravity

HI Obey :)

I'd like to sit please
Q. What are the chances that B will make contact to apologise this month?...like has he realised that he needs to or not.

Cheers
:)

Ace of swords + The Fool RX + Two of Wands RX
Knight of swords + Nine of Swords + Justice RX

It seems like the chances are slim but the message in this is kind of heavily layered. For one, it seems like looking for an apology shouldn't be something in your mind. It seems to be creating a heavy amount of tension and disharmony that only seems to exacerbate the situation between the both of you. He seems scared, or terrified over the idea of communication. Like it'd be walking into a trap, only to be lectured, vilified and condemned.

It seems like the distance between the two of you will be good, though. It will give you time to gain more clarity, more security and more grounding. It might also provide you with a crucial opportunity to see things either from his perspective or at least give you the chance to see things you hadn't seen before. But either way, it seems like it's now a time to be still, not a time to expect a lot of movement.

You may hear from him but I don't think it'll be due to an apology. It's possible he'll reach out for some other reason, maybe making an excuse to make contact but if you do, it seems important to leave the judgemental mindset behind if you'd like for any healing and progress to happen between the two of you.

Can I get a reading on why my move seems somehow connected or influenced by N?

Pami619

Hi, I'll sit.

How A feels about me deep down now?

Thank you. :)

amaya1

Knight of Pentacles RX + three of coins RX + ace of swords
Queen of wands RX + four of cups rx + Strength

Are you expecting something to happen this week because it doesn't seem like much will go down. It seems like the both of you are feeling far too stubborn for any kind of progress to happen. He may be unwilling to to put in the work, you may be expecting him to come and grovel at your feet. Either way, there seems to be a real disconnect happening here where one is expecting the other to yield but is not particularly interested in finding a way to meet them half way or compromise.

If something is to happen, someone's pride will need to cave and not for a tactical reason but out of a sincere want for clarity and connection. Until that happens, there may be some unresolved tension between the two of you.

Can I get a reading on what my guides would like for me to know?

There is a tension because i am working too much not having time to follow hima and see him as i desired. May he is stubborn i dont know if he is keeping me grudge but if i am far away he is keeping distance too. He is not putting an effort to make it easily. I would like to meet him tomorrow but i am sure if it is worth eventually because the things are disconnected...

I got two court cards and i am interest how these cards resonate with you. Whatver u do i sense that you will have a progress. You are desicive now about your goals and you are moving on that way. On way of success. But i see two mens in your road. May you are moving from them or you cant balance your emotional world from your practical side. Anyhow if these courts are person The King of Cups is a sensitive, intuitive, warm-hearted man who is in touch with his feelings. He typically works as an artist, doctor, therapist, healer, mediator, or similar. He is always ready to help and care for others, and he is looking for wisdom and spiritual fulfillment.If you meet a person like this, make sure these characteristics are true and not just put on to seduce or manipulate you.
From the other side the king of coins is more steady and serious and he is keeping his words so if you are involved or you will involved in two men be aware from these characteristics

Chariot king cups king pentacles