Some unwind bedtime exchanges

acquario

Hi obeygravity, if there is any more time I would love to sit :)

I wonder if my ex V and I will reconcile?

Yours?

selenatarot

Five of Wands RX + Nine of Cups + Six of Wands RX
The High Priestess + Ten of Wands RX + The Fool RX

This is with an entirely separate deck btw since two of the same cards from the previous draw showed up :laugh:

The general vibe I'm getting from this is that yes, they may try to potentially offer you a different position or it might be that the position you HAVE applied to will suddenly have some aspects to it that weren't revealed before or have been added recently. Something about this feels a bit like the offer might kind of take the wind out of your sails a little bit, so it may come down to a matter of Will you do it because you feel like you need to for some reason or will you pass on it because you realize you'd rather spend your time doing other things.

my questions:

1. how about just a positive message from my guides?
2. What positive influences might come into my life with my next birthday (it's in September)?

I don't know what they might surprise me with because they do have a habit of changing things around at the last minute so it could be that they add more aspects. Unless they want me to begin immediately. I will let you know in a few weeks.

star + 9 of wands + 3 of cups + knight of sword + 10 of wands

Your guides would like you to know that they are trying to connect with you and give you inspiration, they are showing here that you may be guarding yourself too much or could it be you are giving too mucoh of yourself in group situations and friendships? They are asking you to enjoy and relax because you aer starting to burden yourself through your restless energy. If you are communicating too much with friends, colleagues or in group settings then they are indicating burdens, so just relax and let your hair down and dont feel the need to respond too quickly or take too much on.

2. What positive influences might come into my life with my next birthday (it's in September)?

ace of swords + 9 of wands + 4 of swords + justice + 8 of wands

I see positive movement forward for you maybe even good news which will bring progress in your life. I see that you will have clarity of thought and victory in a certain matter which could even involve official papers.
The clarity of thought and cutting away of negative thoughts will allow you to remove any doubts from your life and give you a well deserved break and rest. Anything that was out of balance will be put right. Make any sense?

Noni

Ace of swords + The Fool RX + Two of Wands RX
Knight of swords + Nine of Swords + Justice RX

It seems like the chances are slim but the message in this is kind of heavily layered. For one, it seems like looking for an apology shouldn't be something in your mind. It seems to be creating a heavy amount of tension and disharmony that only seems to exacerbate the situation between the both of you. He seems scared, or terrified over the idea of communication. Like it'd be walking into a trap, only to be lectured, vilified and condemned.

It seems like the distance between the two of you will be good, though. It will give you time to gain more clarity, more security and more grounding. It might also provide you with a crucial opportunity to see things either from his perspective or at least give you the chance to see things you hadn't seen before. But either way, it seems like it's now a time to be still, not a time to expect a lot of movement.

You may hear from him but I don't think it'll be due to an apology. It's possible he'll reach out for some other reason, maybe making an excuse to make contact but if you do, it seems important to leave the judgemental mindset behind if you'd like for any healing and progress to happen between the two of you.

Let me know how that sounds!
He's my last guy...we were friends before anything. There is no trap really its been years since we communicated I just hope we can have once last nice conversation. He does need to apologise if he wants to communicate with me, its not about being judgemental its how he behaved after the break-up...but I'm not looking for anything just a conversation to tell me what I meant to him or give me some reassurance that it wasn't just meaningless to him and he does realise he hurt me.
There has been no movement for almost two years lol...I'm not expecting there will ever be as he's always so wrapped up in himself and his world there is no place for anyone else.
If he does make contact I'll remember to be non judgmental and allowing for healing.

Can I get a reading on why my move seems somehow connected or influenced by N?
Ace of Swords, 4 of Wands, 7 of Swords
Star, 2 of coins, 7 of Coins

It seems this move will help you and N to get things out in the open somehow and restore some sense of peace and stability in the connection. It seems that somehow you're trying to get away from N by moving like trying to set out on your own leaving the past negativity behind.

You'll be moving to a more healing place and it seems the distance will help you and N somehow get back into the flow of things and start to be more open and trusting with one another. It seems N will remain part of your life after the move but not a big part.

You'll be able to stand back and evaluate him, the relationship and all that transpired while he and you were together, what you built together and accumulated possessions and other aspects too. So the influence is in the "star' card to me....as it shows a new era of hope, peace and healing between you and N that is the connection I see...you can finally heal and take the best with you leaving the rest behind when you move.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the exchange Obey :)

obeygravity

It's the final day of exchanges!! I'll be around this evening (around 8PM EST) to do readings for whoever is around and finishing up readings in this thread. Please refer to the first post as to what will be available!

Noni

I'll withdraw for now...don't want to dwell on B too much...will let bygones be bygones!
Thanks Obey :)
See you at the other site!
xo

obeygravity

Wow, thanks for the detailed reading! much appreciated!

This good sound advice! I'll admit that I may sometimes want to over analyze things once my feelings start to grow and I've recognized them. Emotions are hard for me to handle and often have to analyze and put some logical sense to them in order for me to process them appropriately. Haha, I sound like a robot right now, but I can be quite analytical and procedural sometimes.

I have the feeling like we're both going to be taking a step back. I feel a shift in the aura that that will be coming soon.

Thanks for the reading, really enjoyed it!

Ha, no worries! I have a similar attitude towards emotions and understand that. It's very easy to get caught up in providing a real validity for what you experience but sometimes allowing them to just be can be undeniably healing in a new and surprising way.

I'm glad it resonated :)

Yours:

Ten of Swords, Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands

Wow, these are some powerful cards here! Keep in mind to make sure that your happiness in any capacity, stays in balance and harmony because there may be something that comes form your past that will interfere in your present. There's a sense of suddenness and overwhelm. As for the two Queens, I feel these represent parts of you that you will need to take notice and strengthen rather than representing of others in your life. Queen of Swords rules logic, being level-headed and knowing when to take appropriate actions. These traits will need to be strengthened and sharpened to help you handle coming situations that may be difficult to deal with. Queen of Wands rules willpower, inner strength and confident confrontation (when necessary).

I hope this makes some sense! Let me know. Thanks for reading and exchanging!

AppleSpice

:laugh: For so long I've been told to let go of both of those mindsets but I suppose if something tries to disrupt my very carefully crafted chill, I'll have to find a way to use those parts of me in the non-cut throat (QoS) and, uh, heated (QoW) fashion that I'd normally execute these parts of me in. They both really represent my more ruthless side when things like this happen as when push comes to shove, I tend to try to find the most efficient way to handle and deal with it so I can go back to, well, not caring :laugh:

I'm curious though. It seems like it'll be a month of my past coming back and bothering me in some fashion. Nothing's happened as of yet but I keep having a weird 'calm before the storm' type feeling. At any rate, if something does happen, I'll be sure to use the more constructive parts of those aspects rather than the destructive parts hahahaha

Thank you!

obeygravity

I really love this reading obeygravity! You are correct, I was involved with someone but we are completely at odds with each other. I'm mentally preparing myself to cut off communication with this person because they aren't willing to give me their time and effort, honestly I'm exhausted from trying. Its too painful.
It is also true that I have some self esteem issues that crop up and I'm still not sure about what I want from life, well I do but its all over the place. I feel like if I can somehow pin it down to something tangible, I'll be able to truly love myself. And it will take a lot of work. The event that's going to take me away from my love life is actually my process of applying to school (I really hope to get accepted at the schools I'll be applying to!). I also love how you described the person who will come into my life because the attributes are what I'm looking for in a partner.
The love coming into my life and the event I described might coincide because if everything goes well, I'd start school next fall. But again a lot of work needs to be done before any of it can happen, personal and study-wise. Thank you so much for the advice! Its so helpful!

Now onto yours!

Don't forget to cultivate love even in times of turbulence! You're deserving of it even if the picture of your life isn't perfect :heart: glad it resonated

Knight of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, Strength
Page of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Queen of Pentacles

There are two scenarios unfolding in these cards. Knight of Pentacles signals a romantic interest entering your life within next 3 months or so ( I could be off with the timeline, so I apologize in advance). This person is very methodical and practical, likes to take in everything slowly. And they will be interested in you but won't be able to show you exactly due to their nature. This person's personality will leave you pondering whether they are worth fighting for. Strength definitely exhibits that: how much patience you can muster and not rush this individual.
Page of Wands struck me as another person coming in later while you are still "grappling" with the Knight of Pentacles. Strength plays into this as well because this person who has Page of Wands personality will definitely distract you from Knight of Pentacles. This particular individual will have a breezier and more forthcoming attitude to love. Yet they will be a little immature hence Page of Wands. So it seems like this situation with two different people might put you into a position where it will feel like you have no control, that everything is up to fate.
My take on this is that you will turn your back on these two people and instead focus inward. I feel like the coin the Queen is holding might be a work opportunity that will require all of your attention. These cards don't necessarily signal any endings with these people, its just ultimately you will focus on yourself. Taking on the nurturing, resourceful and practical approach to that possible project are going to be so helpful to you. Because Knight and Page are right below each other, I feel like they will fight for your attention.

Hope that makes sense to you! let me know!

I've actually started to come up as the page of wands lately because I've been trying to adopt this kind of mentality more. I've been more often than not over the last year showing up as the QoS or QoW but those tend to be me under extreme duress and in turn my more unapologetically brutal aspects of myself. But since that in turn means I put myself under more consistent pressure, I've been trying hard to ease off of that mentality and trying to let myself be genuinely care free. The Queen of Pentacles is a card I haven't seen in a hot minute, though. That's me at my most secure and nurturing which is nooooott really something I can say I've been for a while (it's... Been a really rough year :laugh: ).

With all of that being said, I can see how if a KnoP person came along I'd probably be rolling along and distracted with other things. I'm not actively looking for love and a relationship but a friend? Sure! That sounds great! But a friend means I'm not going to pour the same kind of energy and investment as I would a romantic one. Doesn't mean I'll ignore them! Just means they get the side of me that's not trying to impress (Page of Wands) rather than the side of me that does (QoS or QoW).

Either way, whether the PoW is another person, I can still see how I'd turn inward. It's been my go to mentality and while I saw it as a daunting task before, it's becoming something I'm really learning to appreciate. I do miss being more of a QoP. I haven't shown up as her especially often in comparison to the other two queens but it's me at my most secure and grounded which is ultimately what I'm trying to get back to again. But hey! Having two people fight over me also sounds pretty nice since it feels like all year I've been trying to fight for attention :laugh:

Thank you!!

obeygravity

There is a tension because i am working too much not having time to follow hima and see him as i desired. May he is stubborn i dont know if he is keeping me grudge but if i am far away he is keeping distance too. He is not putting an effort to make it easily. I would like to meet him tomorrow but i am sure if it is worth eventually because the things are disconnected...

I think as long as you're really going in to connect and setting aside your ego, the two of you can figure out a way to work it out. But it does seem necessary to put aside any "Well HE isn't doing X so why should I worry about doing Y?" Kind of mindsets.

Good luck :heart:

I got two court cards and i am interest how these cards resonate with you. Whatver u do i sense that you will have a progress. You are desicive now about your goals and you are moving on that way. On way of success. But i see two mens in your road. May you are moving from them or you cant balance your emotional world from your practical side. Anyhow if these courts are person The King of Cups is a sensitive, intuitive, warm-hearted man who is in touch with his feelings. He typically works as an artist, doctor, therapist, healer, mediator, or similar. He is always ready to help and care for others, and he is looking for wisdom and spiritual fulfillment.If you meet a person like this, make sure these characteristics are true and not just put on to seduce or manipulate you.
From the other side the king of coins is more steady and serious and he is keeping his words so if you are involved or you will involved in two men be aware from these characteristics

Chariot king cups king pentacles

Gosh I sure am getting a lot of court card heavy readings :laugh:

I mean yes I'm definitely trying to move beyond past connections. KoP has shown up reflecting a few people I know though at times it's shown up as my ex when he's being very fickle and stubborn. At this time though I'm not entirely sure how this can be applied so I'll take this as a heads up to be on guard with people who are looking to make any kind of a move on me :laugh: thank you!

obeygravity

I don't know what they might surprise me with because they do have a habit of changing things around at the last minute so it could be that they add more aspects. Unless they want me to begin immediately. I will let you know in a few weeks.

They sound like an incredibly frustrating company to work with. I hope things pan out well for you. Good luck!

star + 9 of wands + 3 of cups + knight of sword + 10 of wands

Your guides would like you to know that they are trying to connect with you and give you inspiration, they are showing here that you may be guarding yourself too much or could it be you are giving too mucoh of yourself in group situations and friendships? They are asking you to enjoy and relax because you aer starting to burden yourself through your restless energy. If you are communicating too much with friends, colleagues or in group settings then they are indicating burdens, so just relax and let your hair down and dont feel the need to respond too quickly or take too much on.

Ha, I've actually been pulling back quite a bit (I pulled back and EXTREME amount during the first half of this year) and am trying to slowly come out of my little rabbit hole to begin sincerely interacting with people again. It's definitely been tricky trying to not put too much pressure on myself when interacting with people and it's kind of a constant thing of my needing to give myself time to pause and breath and check in on myself if I'm feeling incredibly tense over interacting for any reason. So I'll take this as a sign to really ease off the pressure and genuinely let myself be chill.

ace of swords + 9 of wands + 4 of swords + justice + 8 of wands

I see positive movement forward for you maybe even good news which will bring progress in your life. I see that you will have clarity of thought and victory in a certain matter which could even involve official papers.
The clarity of thought and cutting away of negative thoughts will allow you to remove any doubts from your life and give you a well deserved break and rest. Anything that was out of balance will be put right. Make any sense?

Oh! I'm hoping this means that maybe plans for my move will really fall into place around then. Things have been so up in the air and I have NO idea why. It's been a constant struggle of trying to plan for one aspect and it falling through and then shifting to another aspect and that falling through. The only thing I've been able to successfully manage for it is my saving money! That's it!

But at any rate, having some more clarity and removal of blockages would be really great. I do feel like some have started to move already so hopefully it means by then, all air will be cleared.

Thank you!!

obeygravity

Let me know how that sounds!
He's my last guy...we were friends before anything. There is no trap really its been years since we communicated I just hope we can have once last nice conversation. He does need to apologise if he wants to communicate with me, its not about being judgemental its how he behaved after the break-up...but I'm not looking for anything just a conversation to tell me what I meant to him or give me some reassurance that it wasn't just meaningless to him and he does realise he hurt me.
There has been no movement for almost two years lol...I'm not expecting there will ever be as he's always so wrapped up in himself and his world there is no place for anyone else.
If he does make contact I'll remember to be non judgmental and allowing for healing.

Two years is a long time to hold onto that kind of pressure and burden for yourself and a situation. Maybe part of the process is just learning to accept him for all he is, flaws and all, and just.. well, let it all go? It's easier said than done (I know very well as this was something I went through recently too) but if you're not allowing yourself to let go of the past hurts after all of this time, maybe the cards are asking for you to reflect on whether an actual apology will genuinely help ease those wounds.

Best of luck :heart:

Ace of Swords, 4 of Wands, 7 of Swords
Star, 2 of coins, 7 of Coins

It seems this move will help you and N to get things out in the open somehow and restore some sense of peace and stability in the connection. It seems that somehow you're trying to get away from N by moving like trying to set out on your own leaving the past negativity behind.

You'll be moving to a more healing place and it seems the distance will help you and N somehow get back into the flow of things and start to be more open and trusting with one another. It seems N will remain part of your life after the move but not a big part.

You'll be able to stand back and evaluate him, the relationship and all that transpired while he and you were together, what you built together and accumulated possessions and other aspects too. So the influence is in the "star' card to me....as it shows a new era of hope, peace and healing between you and N that is the connection I see...you can finally heal and take the best with you leaving the rest behind when you move.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the exchange Obey :)

It's all been very strange admittedly. I keep coming across a reoccurring theme for something that's obstructing my move at this time is needing to deal with something regarding him and I've been chewing on it to try and get a better understanding of what it may be. When I first set out to move I definitely was trying to just use it as a means of cutting and running, leaving basically everything behind and not looking back (which wouldn't be hard since I'm trying to do a coast to coast move). I did have a friend do a reading before regarding this that somehow pointed to us living together. Not as a couple but as friends which I'm still fairly baffled over since we haven't spoken in months, so whether it's dealing with him or the idea of moving together seems weird and unlikely so I'm trying to get a better handle of why the obstructions continue to point back to him. Ive let go of a lot and healed a lot and expect nothing anymore, and not from a place of contempt and exhausting but just genuinely in a perspective of leaving things be and no longer wanting to pick at it.

I do feel like I've already taken the best of things and left the rest behind so I'm not quite sure what other active influence regarding things there could be.

At any rate, if there's suddenly a break through with my move regarding this, I'll be sure to be in touch.

Thank you!!