Some unwind bedtime exchanges

Noni

Two years is a long time to hold onto that kind of pressure and burden for yourself and a situation. Maybe part of the process is just learning to accept him for all he is, flaws and all, and just.. well, let it all go? It's easier said than done (I know very well as this was something I went through recently too) but if you're not allowing yourself to let go of the past hurts after all of this time, maybe the cards are asking for you to reflect on whether an actual apology will genuinely help ease those wounds.

Best of luck :heart:

Its not that I've been holding on to it begrudgingly or anything...its hard to explain...sometimes one can't put in words what is there...now that I'm moving towards someone new it just feels I'm leaving him completely behind and that's why suddenly for last few days I feel this urge to hear from him. He was like family to me so its not a connection you forget or get over in the simple terms it stays with you its like even when you move away from your family they are part of you. Its not an apology will ease the stroke its a realisation of some sorts....its his denial and nonacceptance and acknowledgement in some ways of what it was we had....so maybe apology is not the right word but with this connection I've realised sometimes words are not enough to describe our emotions, sometimes there are emotions that have no words ascribed to them...so there has been a lot of things I've learnt. But this connection goes beyond 'words' in some ways so I cannot express what I want or need from him just that something is there.

It's all been very strange admittedly. I keep coming across a reoccurring theme for something that's obstructing my move at this time is needing to deal with something regarding him and I've been chewing on it to try and get a better understanding of what it may be. When I first set out to move I definitely was trying to just use it as a means of cutting and running, leaving basically everything behind and not looking back (which wouldn't be hard since I'm trying to do a coast to coast move). I did have a friend do a reading before regarding this that somehow pointed to us living together. Not as a couple but as friends which I'm still fairly baffled over since we haven't spoken in months, so whether it's dealing with him or the idea of moving together seems weird and unlikely so I'm trying to get a better handle of why the obstructions continue to point back to him. Ive let go of a lot and healed a lot and expect nothing anymore, and not from a place of contempt and exhausting but just genuinely in a perspective of leaving things be and no longer wanting to pick at it.

I do feel like I've already taken the best of things and left the rest behind so I'm not quite sure what other active influence regarding things there could be.

At any rate, if there's suddenly a break through with my move regarding this, I'll be sure to be in touch.

Thank you!!
Thanks for the feedback Obey. It helps.
TBH I don't see you two moving in together at least not in the cards I got but I felt you'll be happier place and really healed and manage having him in your life without too much of an attachment to him.
So all in all a good place for you.
Good luck with the move :)

obeygravity

Alright! I'm getting ready to be parked here for the most of this evening for those looking to get a last reading in before the subforum closes! I'll resume readings in about a half an hour :heart:

LilliumStargazer

Hello Obey! I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for reading for me for the past few years on the forum! I always enjoyed our exchanges together and I really appreciate your understanding and help when it came to issues I was having.

Thank you so much for being around~ I don't know if you're a member yet of the Cartomancy forum, but I hope to one day see you around there if you feel willing!

Let me know if you'd like to exchange emails or anything <3

obeygravity

Hi, I'll sit.

How A feels about me deep down now?

Thank you. :)

Your song is Lord + Son Lux - Easy

Five of Chalices RX + The Sun RX + Nine of Pentacles RX
Seven of Wands + Justice RX + Ace of Swords

From the song alone it doesn't seem like A's feelings are accessible at this time. It seems very much like a conscious thing he's done, like he doesn't really want to feel those feelings, he may not even be very invested in feeling in general right now.

I'm not sure if you're in contact with them or are close but it seems like they may be going though a pretty rough patch right now. They may be trying to find a way to just get through the day to day, to try and find a way to make ends meet but even trying to look to the future isn't something they're interested in.

It may be that when the time is right, you'll really know what they're feeling deep down. But whether that's something that will ever happen is a mystery. They're too miserable right now to really let it out and let it be something that anyone can access.

Let me know how that sounds. Sorry about the bummer read!

Can I get a reading on what my guides would like for me to know about how to generate some extra cash? :laugh:

obeygravity

Hello Obey! I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for reading for me for the past few years on the forum! I always enjoyed our exchanges together and I really appreciate your understanding and help when it came to issues I was having.

Thank you so much for being around~ I don't know if you're a member yet of the Cartomancy forum, but I hope to one day see you around there if you feel willing!

Let me know if you'd like to exchange emails or anything <3

Aw dear!! It's been a huge pleasure! I'll definitely be dropping a PM to exchange contact info because I'd love to keep in touch :)

bluelagune

Hi Obeygravity,

If you still reading, how does H (male, romantic interest) feels about me?

Yours?

obeygravity

Hi obeygravity, if there is any more time I would love to sit :)

I wonder if my ex V and I will reconcile?

Yours?

Your song is Zhu - Faded (Odesza Remix)

Four of Wands + Two of Wands RX + Judgement RX
Nine of Cups

It seems like it's a possibility but not before one or both of you does some seriously deep grungy internal work. This song makes me think of someone who's yearning intensely, someone who really wants to connect, but they're too wrapped up in the confusion of life and their circumstances to really make that big leap to reach out and touch someone.

I think V wants to. But they may be scared to. They may be feeling like things are so far gone and out of their hands that there's nothing that can be done to, well, bring things back to life. It may be on you to try and initiate the reconciliation process but Judgement RX makes me get a strong feeling that while it can happen, now is not the time. You need to work on letting go of some of your own wounds that I'm not even sure if they're connected to V at all so much as wounds in regards to connecting to people in general. Spend some time with yourself and healing yourself. Getting to know yourself in relationship to the other. I think once you clear out some of your own baggage, you'll reach a spot where initiating this is something that is basically calling to you. But wait until that time comes as it'll be integral for the both of you to really start fresh.

Let me know how that sounds!

I'll actually have the same with N :)

obeygravity

Hi Obeygravity,

If you still reading, how does H (male, romantic interest) feels about me?

Yours?

Your song is Icona Pop - On a Roll

Nine of Coins RX + Knight of Coins RX + The World RX

Not sure how serious the two of you are but between this song and these cards, it doesn't seem like H is in the market for anything particularly crazy. The nine of coins especially makes me think of someone looking to have fun and let loose, looking to have some good nights and make some memories but an investment in a serious commitment is probably a no go. If you're looking for someone who will likely be very, detail oriented in regards to your, ahem, needs, then he may be right up your alley. But if you're looking for something more serious, it may be a good idea to take stock of his behavior, especially in relationship to you, to see how sincerely invested he is for the Long haul.

Can I get a reading on what my guides would like for me to know about what to expect from N this month if anything as my dreams have been especially active and only seem to be getting moreso in relationship to him.

bluelagune

Can I get a reading on what my guides would like for me to know about what to expect from N this month if anything as my dreams have been especially active and only seem to be getting moreso in relationship to him.

Your cards:
Fool/7 of pentacles/4 of swords (tower)
Quint: Justice

You ever done "hurry up and wait"? This is going to be your month ahead with him. However, 4 of swords tells me there is tentions from (in) him and if it is not you being the cause, suggestion to give him as much space as possible and just wait till he makes a decision because if the pressure goes you'll get the front of the tower. So let's him get over what ever that tower he is holding, and hopefully it will go away by august. It almost feels like wait for justice type of deal. Ignorrance goes a long way, with 4 of swords if there is some negative feelings do not respond with negativity. Ignore it or be positI've!

Hope this resonates.

bluelagune

Your song is Icona Pop - On a Roll

Nine of Coins RX + Knight of Coins RX + The World RX

Not sure how serious the two of you are but between this song and these cards, it doesn't seem like H is in the market for anything particularly crazy. The nine of coins especially makes me think of someone looking to have fun and let loose, looking to have some good nights and make some memories but an investment in a serious commitment is probably a no go. If you're looking for someone who will likely be very, detail oriented in regards to your, ahem, needs, then he may be right up your alley. But if you're looking for something more serious, it may be a good idea to take stock of his behavior, especially in relationship to you, to see how sincerely invested he is for the Long haul.

The song makes me little worried. There is a lot of drinking in it. So last time I talked to him, he looked tired. He told me that he works a lot but two of his projects are not going well and that must be that. Also I asked him if I could move to his place and he looked releaved but now I'm wondering if he only needs me to be there to take care of him. Not sure.
Thank you. This gave me something to think about. :)