Someone else spread/personality-person spread

rainwolf

I had posted this in another thread by request, but there have been many people PM'ing me about how they like it, so i decided to post it in another thread to be able to be read by everyone. Here they are:
Someone Else Spread
1***8***4
7**2/5* *9
6**10***3

Place cards down (diagonal one, diagonal two, filling in spaces -it looks weird on the pic, 2/5 is a cover). I made this spread to have each card interact with every card surrounding it according to dignity. Thus it may be easier to use a Thoth deck, or other where no reversals are not used normally. Anyway... read in lines first:
1,8,4: Known characteristics
7,2/5,9: Special characteristics (which may be doubtful or confusing to you)
6,10,3: Unforeseen characteristics (by everyone)

What i mean by everything interacts-is if you draw a line between every card in proximity of each other (about 20) that is what interacts. When you compare dignities above and below, it makes it interesting to see what is weaker, stronger, different, 'combinationed', etc... have fun with that one.
Personality-Person Spread:
***1***
***2***<-head
***3***
4**6**5<-arms
***7***
***8***<-body
**/*\**
9*****10<-feet

Its supposed to look like a stick figure, hence the occasional lines.
1:Spirituality (views, etc)
2:Mentality (Intelligence, morals, etc)
3:Compatability (duh)
4:Interests
5:How to start
6:Relationship potential
7:Any bias (can change if you have something in mind)
8:Sexual orientation (according to dignities, but position can change if needed)
9:Overal comment (answers "so what?"
10:Add up all pip cards (court cards if you assign numbers) and find major arcana that corresponds (assign to whatever you would like Ex: major arcana comment)
Any question? Ask as usual
Best of luck with my spread (see also my awesome yes/no spread under spreads!).