Something good with regards to job search?

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey all, so I did a reading about something good that will happen to me within now and the next month regarding my job search and love life. I rarely do readings about my love life, especially now since finding a job has been my top priority because I'd like to move out and be more independent and just have more freedom. But I was curious because I am single and just wanted to see what's up with that part of my life. I said that, once I find a job, I'll think a bit more about my love life and put myself out there more. The first row was my job search, second row was my love life. The deck I used was Shadowscapes.

What's something good that will happen to me with regards to my job search and love life in between now and next month?

1st Row: Job Search (in the mental health counseling field)

Knight of Cups: represents me trying to find that job that will make me feel emotionally fulfilled; I want a job that will make me feel happy and secure and right now I'm like the Knight of Cups in the picture, trying to reach that holy grail. And while I may be unrealistic, it's a dream that I truly believe will come true if I work hard enough. I just have to keep at it and try.

Ace of Cups: I would like to think that this means I have gotten that holy grail, that job I like. It's a new emotional beginning for me and it makes me very happy.

Queen of Cups: I see the Queen of Cups as a someone who is very in tune with their feelings and someone who is very intuitive. She follows her heart and her emotions. I see this person as someone who I will have a new emotional beginning with. I've heard that this card could represent a counselor/therapist. I'm thinking she'll be my supervisor because I need a supervisor to help me get my hours for my license.

A lot of Cups cards here but it makes a lot of sense since I am trying to go into the mental health counseling field, and a job as a therapist could be an emotional one.

2nd Row: Love Life
3 of Wands: I think this represents me going into uncharted territory, expanding my horizons, seeing things in the long term, and waiting for my ships to come in after figuring out what I want.

9 of Cups: This is usually the wish fulfillment and it's no different in this deck. The only difference is that, in this deck, it doesn't come with regret. The fish surrounding the mermaid represents bountiful fortunes, prosperity and pleasures. It represents my wish coming true (but I don't want to be too optimistic).

4 of Cups: I usually get this card when my depression hits a low point. At this point, I am too wrapped up in my ownworld. I'm doing too much introspection. This would make sense because I spend a lot of time inside of my head, to the point where I may physically isolate myself from others.

Base Card: Emperor
Be proactive and authoritative and go after what you want. Be a leader, not a follower.

It seems like I have a lot of emotions when it comes to my job search, which is true. It's been the only thing I can think about since I've been applying to jobs since October. It seems that something better will happen with regard to my job search than my love life, but that's okay because I'd want to have a good job first. I have been thinking about romance too, but not as much as finding a job.

If anyone can provide some insight into this reading with any part at all, it'd be appreciated. Thank you. :)

headincloud

Knight of Cups: A possible work proposal

Ace of Cups: Joy and satisfaction, new emotional start, a job that brings emotional fulfilment.

Queen of Cups: A nurse or counsellor

3 of Wands: Growth and expansion, seeing the overall picture, self confidence and self belief, success, but it seems not in terms of a catch. You may be redefining your attitudes, needs and wishes especially in terms of romance and friends in the 4C, if the job search interpretation is correct that may be what is spurring this positivity.

9 of Cups: the wish card but it doesn't necessarily mean wishes fulfilled it just means wishes, we need to look to the other cards to see what the spread is trying to tell us with regards the card.

4 of Cups: Boredom, discontent and dissatisfaction around your wishes which suggests there's no guy around to me but you asked for something positive and under this influence we tend to withdraw from anything or anyone we're bored and dissatisfied with or consider a negative influence.

Base Card: Emperor - A job, an important man in your life or lack of rather. You're in a very expansive period.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Knight of Cups: A possible work proposal

Ace of Cups: Joy and satisfaction, new emotional start, a job that brings emotional fulfilment.

Queen of Cups: A nurse or counsellor

I was thinking the same thing too with regards to your interpretation especially with the Queen of Cups, but I like how you interpreted the Knight of Cups. I know knights can represent messages too, so I'm hoping that's what this is referring to.

3 of Wands: Growth and expansion, seeing the overall picture, self confidence and self belief, success, but it seems not in terms of a catch. You may be redefining your attitudes, needs and wishes especially in terms of romance and friends in the 4C, if the job search interpretation is correct that may be what is spurring this positivity.

I can definitely see myself becoming more positive about things overall if I get a job. A lot of things are hinging on me getting a job, like more freedom and independence. My job search hasn't been going well, so it's been a bit of a blow to my self-confidence. I am redefining my attitudes about romance and how to go about receiving love in my life, since that has been hard for me for personal reasons.

9 of Cups: the wish card but it doesn't necessarily mean wishes fulfilled it just means wishes, we need to look to the other cards to see what the spread is trying to tell us with regards the card.

So what do you think the 9 of Cups means with regards to the rest of the cards? I haven't heard of the 9 of Cups just meaning wishes. I usually have seen it interpreted as wishes granted but with a catch (the catch part being in certain decks and not others). So do you think it just means I have a wish with regard to romance but it not being fulfilled because of the 4oC?

4 of Cups: Boredom, discontent and dissatisfaction around your wishes which suggests there's no guy around to me but you asked for something positive and under this influence we tend to withdraw from anything or anyone we're bored and dissatisfied with or consider a negative influence.

I'm not interested in men, I'm interested in women, heh. A lot of people on here either mess up my gender or my sexual orientation, which is understandable. That's a nice way of looking at the card. I forgot to add the positive spin on it. I can see this happening, since, for the past 2 years, I have started standing up for myself and trying to get away from negative people. Maybe it could also mean getting away from a negative mindset?

Base Card: Emperor - A job, an important man in your life or lack of rather. You're in a very expansive period.

I've been getting The Emperor as my base card more often as of late. I think it represents a job rather than an important man. If it does represent a man, I have no idea who, as there aren't many important men in my life when it comes to looking for a job, and definitely not in my love life since I'm not attracted to men. I like the "expansive period" part. I didn't know The Emperor could mean that as well.

Thanks a lot for your help! It was much appreciated! :)

headincloud

Thanks a lot for your help! It was much appreciated! :)

Thanks for fb yes I see it as your wishes in the 9C with regards love life are a source of discontent over the next month in 4C, not sure if your wishes are highlighted in 3W. Don't really see how it could read wishes fulfilled if you're clearly unfulfilled in the 4C.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Thanks for fb yes I see it as your wishes in the 9C with regards love life are a source of discontent over the next month in 4C, not sure if your wishes are highlighted in 3W. Don't really see how it could read wishes fulfilled if you're clearly unfulfilled in the 4C.

Ah yes, that makes a lot of sense. I understand it better now. A bit disappointing but I don't really expect anything different. It's hard for me to find people I'm interested in to begin with. I had originally read it as wishes fulfilled but I would second guess myself and isolate myself to think things through. I'll see what happens next month. Thanks a lot! :)