@Sparkles1234

CosmicBeing

I'm trying out quick and to the point Grand Tableau. So here is your reading and I posted my question below for exchange.

Topic would be love.
Year outlook

January 1st - December 31st 2017

Everything below are just notes, but I left it below so you could follow my thought process. I think for this year... You two will be dealing with emotions. There will be problems this year with emotions. The problem may be having to do with expressing them. During the year he will probably be thinking about writing a letter. The letter might have wishes and hopes contained in it. But there is small disappointment present with him too.

There will be needing to be a conversation about how to achieve the sense of comfort and security that is needed.

The heart in house of scythe is next to you but behind you. I thought for a second it was sudden love... but when I went to the house of heart to see... it shows anxiety and stress. So one or both of you may be dealing with some past heart break during this year time and that will affect how one or both of you interact in relationships.

Home in the house of woman... showing that you are dealing with a sense of security and comfort.

Whatever it is... emotions and certain emotional hang ups will probably effect how quickly this relationship progresses and improves.

But.. Ring is in the house of anchor... which is a strong position for a relationship that is stable.

You are probably an opinionated or even sexual person because of you sitting in house of whip.

He is a very kind, caring, and gentle person.
He may be a very patient, calm, even slow to act type of person.
He may be the type that needs to build a sense of comfort and security before he can be completely open and this is what you are having to deal with. How to create that sense of comfort and security so this relationship can grow. You may already realize this or you may figure this out as this year goes on.

Heart in the house of scythe mirrors him and then you have scythe in the house of stork... which could indicate it is really him dealing with past heart breaks and this affects how he approaches relationships.

It really looks like a year about emotions, understanding, and developing this relationship.

Ship is a major card here because it is in it's own house
For this year.. it looks like travels, distance or changes will be a major theme in this relationship.

I Hope this ended up making sense...let e know if it makes any sense right now.

Image is here.... https://postimg.org/image/4vetqkltr/

if you want me to look into any other card let me know.

woman(you) in house of Whip
Whip describes you as a sexual or even someone which a strong opinion.

Man(him) in the house of Dog
Dog describes him as a caring, friendly, or a good companion.
Dog is in the house of sun...so this can indicate a companionship that is successful.
Sun is in the house of clover... clover is a fling house and also a second chance house. So it could be showing success in one of those two manners.

Lily in the house of Man
He is dealing with intimacy, patience, or something long standing.

House in the house of woman.
You are dealing with comfort and security.

Heart in the house of Scythe
Heart break or sudden love. (I strongly feel this has to deal with some heart break)

Mice in the house of Heart
anxiety/stress about love.

Ring in the house of anchor
A commitment that is stable

Cross in the house of ring
fated relationship or disappointments in relationships

child in the house of cross
New beginning that has some or small disappointments, hardships, or fated

So when I look at the pass line (tree-heart-whip-lily)
The Heart in the house of scythe... makes me think that either you or him is holding onto some heart break from the pass... this may have taught you or him to be more cautious or it affects how relationships are approach now.

There is a lot going on between you and him. So I definitely see a relationship.

Looks like his vertical line shows what is own his mind or what is weighting him down. You both are on the same line... so no one has the upper hand in this relationship. It is very well balance. Looks to be some written communication about happiness and joy that is on his mind. He is/has written some communication about hopes, dreams, and wishes. But there is small disappointments he is dealing with.

Your vertical line looks like what is on your mind is success in a fling or second chance. I am not sure how you two began your relationship but there is definitely a strong clover feel to it meaning you probably began it with a light heart and it's slowly become more serious. You look to have/is going on many dates (probably with this guy)....but these dates are to help you with some a sense of comfort and security.

He is probably being very patient and allowing time to bring comforts and security.

Happiness/joy that will take some time (flower in the house of lily)

So let's look at:
Snake (problems)
A problem with emotions.
Improvements or moving on that is problematic.

Key (solution/answers)
The solution to communication is through emotions. I think sharing emotions are important.

Mountain (blocks & delays)
A block/delay with a decision.

CosmicBeing

Returning back to Higher Education is my focus.

1 card for each position.

Card 1. Fall 2017
Card 2. Spring 2018

Card 3. How will returning to university go for Fall 2017?
Card 4. How will returning to university go for Spring 2018?
Card 5. How will my relationships with my new teachers be?

Card 6. How will it affect relationships overall?

Card 7. How successful academically will I be?
Card 8. How stressful will college be for me?
Card 9. How will college affect or change me?
Card 10. How will I do financially?

Card 11. Outcome Card

I couldn't find a spread right for me... so I made a spread for myself.

Sparkles1234

Your reading

Firstly thank you very much for the reading! It does makes sense. Please give me until tomorrow to give you feedback. I'm not feeling well. Hope you wouldn't mind.

Here is your reading
I wasn't sure about a few of your questions as I felt they were being repeated or that I wasn't able to see how one was different from another so i did a few changes.

Card 1. How will returning to university go for Fall 2017? Page of wands

I see this as good news for you. This is going to bring fun and excitement in your life. It will bring a new direction which will help you explore new opportunities and ways. You will be able to you enhance your growth and progress, like take a step further towards your goals and ideas.

Card 2. How will returning to university go for Spring 2018? King of cups
During this time I feel either you will or someone around you will provide wise counseling. It will be a much needed support specially on an emotional level. I see you will you look through your emotions or whatever is blocking you which can help you achieve a balance so you can start or continue your university.

Card 3. How will my relationships with my new teachers be? Magician
The relationship with your teachers can go whichever way you want it to. Your fervent attitude will bring about what you need. Try tackling them diplomatically and all will good.

Card 4. Obstacles? King of pentacles
I see finances to be an obstacle here. You might feel frustrated as things may take time to develop or proceed. You may lack constant motivation to continue with your education. Procrastination and impracticality may also pose an issue.

Card 5. How successful academically will I be? Nine of swords
You might experience mental stress and anxiety. It seems like you will remain under pressure and have to put a lot of efforts in order to be successful.

Card 6. How stressful will college be for me? Queen of cups
You already know intuitively that it will be stressful and would require most of your time but on the other hand it will be worth it. You will reap what you are going to sow. You will have to show love and devotion for your studies.

Card 7. Advice? Knight of cups
I think you should definitely look into continuing your education. This will help you meet new people as well as you will get closer to your dreams. This will also help you score a good job in future.

Card 8. Outcome? Ten of wands
You will be burdened with a lot of responsibilities that might drain you physically and mentally. So be practical and take courses or work load that you can handle easily and efficiently.

Card 9. Shadow card. Strength
You will be required to show a lot of inner strength once you start your university. You will have to control your anger, stay calm and direct your energy towards positivity during this time.

Page of swords and star jumped out while shuffling
Be logical and come up with innovative and new ideas to deal with the situation. I see once you start university, you will experience a kind of healing that in turn will help you to let your creative juices flow.

I wish you all the best!
Let me know if it makes sense.

CosmicBeing

I'll come back later today (sunday) or tomorrow (monday)

Thanx for the exchange and happy to hear it made sense :)

Sparkles1234

I'm trying out quick and to the point Grand Tableau. So here is your reading and I posted my question below for exchange.

Topic would be love.
Year outlook

January 1st - December 31st 2017

Everything below are just notes, but I left it below so you could follow my thought process. I think for this year... You two will be dealing with emotions. There will be problems this year with emotions. The problem may be having to do with expressing them. During the year he will probably be thinking about writing a letter. The letter might have wishes and hopes contained in it. But there is small disappointment present with him too.

you are right we both are reserved and take quite some time to express out feelings.

There will be needing to be a conversation about how to achieve the sense of comfort and security that is needed.

The heart in house of scythe is next to you but behind you. I thought for a second it was sudden love... but when I went to the house of heart to see... it shows anxiety and stress. So one or both of you may be dealing with some past heart break during this year time and that will affect how one or both of you interact in relationships.
It is sudden love indeed. He has appeared in my life out of the blue Lol.

Home in the house of woman... showing that you are dealing with a sense of security and comfort.
exactly what I am feeling at the moment.

Whatever it is... emotions and certain emotional hang ups will probably effect how quickly this relationship progresses and improves.

But.. Ring is in the house of anchor... which is a strong position for a relationship that is stable. im so happy to know this. We are taking things slowly like one step at a time.

You are probably an opinionated or even sexual person because of you sitting in house of whip. I am strong headed and opinionated at times.

He is a very kind, caring, and gentle person.
He may be a very patient, calm, even slow to act type of person.
He may be the type that needs to build a sense of comfort and security before he can be completely open and this is what you are having to deal with. How to create that sense of comfort and security so this relationship can grow. You may already realize this or you may figure this out as this year goes on. you have described him to a T. He is a caring, calm and a shy person. He takes his time to open up completely.

Heart in the house of scythe mirrors him and then you have scythe in the house of stork... which could indicate it is really him dealing with past heart breaks and this affects how he approaches relationships. I'm not aware about his past relationships.

It really looks like a year about emotions, understanding, and developing this relationship. this makes sense.

Ship is a major card here because it is in it's own house
For this year.. it looks like travels, distance or changes will be a major theme in this relationship.
I would love to travel with him and we might later In the year.
I Hope this ended up making sense...let e know if it makes any sense right now.

Image is here.... https://postimg.org/image/4vetqkltr/

if you want me to look into any other card let me know.

woman(you) in house of Whip
Whip describes you as a sexual or even someone which a strong opinion.

Man(him) in the house of Dog
Dog describes him as a caring, friendly, or a good companion.
Dog is in the house of sun...so this can indicate a companionship that is successful.
Sun is in the house of clover... clover is a fling house and also a second chance house. So it could be showing success in one of those two manners.

Lily in the house of Man
He is dealing with intimacy, patience, or something long standing.

House in the house of woman.
You are dealing with comfort and security.

Heart in the house of Scythe
Heart break or sudden love. (I strongly feel this has to deal with some heart break) I dint know about heart break but sudden love makes total sense.

Mice in the house of Heart
anxiety/stress about love. yes true. Stress was there initially.

Ring in the house of anchor
A commitment that is stable

Cross in the house of ring
fated relationship or disappointments in relationships I is a fated relationship I should say.

child in the house of cross
New beginning that has some or small disappointments, hardships, or fated

So when I look at the pass line (tree-heart-whip-lily)
The Heart in the house of scythe... makes me think that either you or him is holding onto some heart break from the pass... this may have taught you or him to be more cautious or it affects how relationships are approach now.

There is a lot going on between you and him. So I definitely see a relationship.

Looks like his vertical line shows what is own his mind or what is weighting him down. You both are on the same line... so no one has the upper hand in this relationship. It is very well balance. Looks to be some written communication about happiness and joy that is on his mind. He is/has written some communication about hopes, dreams, and wishes. But there is small disappointments he is dealing with.
we are indeed on the same page. We mostly communicate through messaging if that makes sense. I don't know about any disappointment at his end.

Your vertical line looks like what is on your mind is success in a fling or second chance. I am not sure how you two began your relationship but there is definitely a strong clover feel to it meaning you probably began it with a light heart and it's slowly become more serious. You look to have/is going on many dates (probably with this guy)....but these dates are to help you with some a sense of comfort and security.
yes things started on a light note and took on full gear later on.

He is probably being very patient and allowing time to bring comforts and security.

Happiness/joy that will take some time (flower in the house of lily)

So let's look at:
Snake (problems)
A problem with emotions.
Improvements or moving on that is problematic.

Key (solution/answers)
The solution to communication is through emotions. I think sharing emotions are important. yes this is true.

Mountain (blocks & delays)
A block/delay with a decision.

thank you very much for your time and energy. I enjoyed this reading. You did well :).

CosmicBeing

FEEDBACK

Firstly thank you very much for the reading! It does makes sense. Please give me until tomorrow to give you feedback. I'm not feeling well. Hope you wouldn't mind.

Here is your reading
I wasn't sure about a few of your questions as I felt they were being repeated or that I wasn't able to see how one was different from another so i did a few changes.

Card 1. How will returning to university go for Fall 2017? Page of wands

I see this as good news for you. This is going to bring fun and excitement in your life. It will bring a new direction which will help you explore new opportunities and ways. You will be able to you enhance your growth and progress, like take a step further towards your goals and ideas.

I will have to see.... I feel like I probably won't go back for time period of Fall 2017 because I will not have chosen a university yet. I am wanting to travel and examine each school before I make my move. But, I am never sure of what my future hold...a lot up in the air. So we'll see.

Card 2. How will returning to university go for Spring 2018? King of cups
During this time I feel either you will or someone around you will provide wise counseling. It will be a much needed support specially on an emotional level. I see you will you look through your emotions or whatever is blocking you which can help you achieve a balance so you can start or continue your university.

Guess I will have to see. Not sure who will be the wise counselor... maybe a academic counselor. Maybe the King of cups indicates I will find a teaching environment that I really love and bring the level of suppose and care I feel is needed to foster academic growth.

Card 3. How will my relationships with my new teachers be? Magician
The relationship with your teachers can go whichever way you want it to. Your fervent attitude will bring about what you need. Try tackling them diplomatically and all will good.

I am not sure how Magician plays here. I rather avoid professors over all unless I have a question. I don't really trust people especially those who are in authority because I have seen some teachers letting their own personal opinion negatively harm the students.

I would hope this indicates teacher who are resourceful and able to create great students. (how the magician changes silver into gold)

the following question was for my relationships overall..I may relocate and I am not sure how that will affect my relationships overall with distance and creating new friendships.

I had card 9 and 10 there because I want to know how I would grow from my experience and what financial worries I may have because that is a main worry of mine.

Card 4. Obstacles? King of pentacles
I see finances to be an obstacle here. You might feel frustrated as things may take time to develop or proceed. You may lack constant motivation to continue with your education. Procrastination and impracticality may also pose an issue.

I have a check list. Finances are very important. I don't agree with the american higher education system of where a student will take out maybe up to 100,000 dollars in school loans. I feel that imposes on freedom and I also believe knowledge is a basic right. That is just my personal opinion. So I rather not invest too much money without knowing if I am getting something of equal value out of it.

Card 5. How successful academically will I be? Nine of swords
You might experience mental stress and anxiety. It seems like you will remain under pressure and have to put a lot of efforts in order to be successful.

I think school is stressful... Nine of swords is definitely nightmare. I hope I don't get horrible anxiety being away from family. I have issues with sleep and I think mental stress makes it worst.. So I am making sure of scheduling myself well. Alternatively nine of swords is sometimes very positive card... the 10 of swords I have found to mean master of a certain knowledge (and magician can be seen that way)....so 9 of swords may be indicating me reaching a level of specialty.

Card 6. How stressful will college be for me? Queen of cups
You already know intuitively that it will be stressful and would require most of your time but on the other hand it will be worth it. You will reap what you are going to sow. You will have to show love and devotion for your studies.

This could be accurate. I hope having the Queen here shows I won't let my emotions get to me. Good control over it.

Card 7. Advice? Knight of cups
I think you should definitely look into continuing your education. This will help you meet new people as well as you will get closer to your dreams. This will also help you score a good job in future.

I'll keep this to mind. The king of cups being in the spring 2018 part and knight of cups being in the advice. The knight of cups becomes the king in the story of tarot. So may like you say follow my dreams or what i feel is right.

Card 8. Outcome? Ten of wands
You will be burdened with a lot of responsibilities that might drain you physically and mentally. So be practical and take courses or work load that you can handle easily and efficiently.

I'll keep this in mind. I could see this being true. It may even indicate an end of a struggle...because for the past year. I been struggling with figuring out my career, where to put my focus... it has been a Ten of wands feels for quite some time. I am not liking the location I live right now. I will have to let you know...not sure what this will end up meaning/pointing to.

Card 9. Shadow card. Strength
You will be required to show a lot of inner strength once you start your university. You will have to control your anger, stay calm and direct your energy towards positivity during this time.

I am not an angry person...also not the type to be negative person. But maybe here I will learn about my inner strength and learn how to direct my energy.

Page of swords and star jumped out while shuffling
Be logical and come up with innovative and new ideas to deal with the situation. I see once you start university, you will experience a kind of healing that in turn will help you to let your creative juices flow.

That be good. I am doubtful right now and a skeptical right now. I rather choose university that aligns more with me and maybe it's even telling me to be logical about my present situation and to reach for the star. I need to let go of some stuff that is just old/not working out.

I wish you all the best!
Let me know if it makes sense.

Thanx for the reading. Feedback left above.