Special Tarot Rituals

Tanga

Now, that you mentioned it Tanga, that bit about the tuning fork gave me an idea, thanks! See, I've always been interested in singing bowls. Aside from crystals ( I have a rose quartz chakra pendulum and will be getting a red jasper pendulum too), sound is also used to purify Tarot cards. I'd be buying myself one of those, I think these would fit my readings. :)

I have 4. 3 decorate and are used for "clearing" the space in my therapy room and I have a spare knocking about upstairs. Spent a delightful afternoon in a singing bowl shop in Camden market today - just listening to them.

By the way, when I opened the Ciceros' Golden Dawn Magical Tarot kit, it came with this hugely informative book. It has lots of Tarot rituals in it. Previously, I planned to use the Tarot strictly for divination a d meditation only. I think I am going to try some of these though.

Golded Dawn = Ritual (plus they made many versions of Tarot and use Tarot to teach)

I even brought it last night when we went to the tomb of our relatives and ancestors (in our country, this is a normal family event held between Halloween and the Day of the Dead). As I lit the candle, I offered a short prayer assuring them of my love and respect, and asking them to help me accuracy and foresight. This won't only redound to my personal benefit, but it will greatly help our family as well. I hope you guys won't think that this has necromantic overtones though. :)

:) This is a beautiful tradition for you.
I'd go to the tombs of my relatives except they're in Switzerland or Kenya.
(and I live here in the UK).
Then of course - that could get awkward as in Kenya there's only my Grandfather whom I'd care to visit. Lol. And my father was cremated and scattered (hotly against tradition on the Kenyan side).

EmpyreanKnight

I have 4. 3 decorate and are used for "clearing" the space in my therapy room and I have a spare knocking about upstairs. Spent a delightful afternoon in a singing bowl shop in Camden market today - just listening to them.

Wow that's a LOT of singing bowls. Wonder how they sound like when played in unison? I bet that under skilled hands it would be truly lovely!

I'd really want to have crystal singing bowls, but despite my best efforts I haven't been able to find one here in my country, so I'd have to settle for metal.