Speed of Timing in Readings

GoddessArtemis

I used to be really good at timing. Now, I'm so-so. I'm not sure how that happened, but I keep trying to get back my mojo. :D Part of the problem is that I second-guess myself. So in the situation below, I'd like to know which way most ATers would look at this:

Asking "when" something may occur, I got: (using Druidcraft)

Knight of Swords, clarified by Judgment

My first instinct was: soon, suddenly, and out of the blue. Then I started second guessing myself... I thought, Knight of Swords is Scorpio (some sites claims it's Gemini, however; I look at Knight of Swords as Scorpio because of his qualities, but I can see the air/swords/Gemini aspect, too). Judgement is the card for Pluto. Scorpio is (or was) ruled by Pluto. Could the cards be saying, "sometime around the Scorpio time period"....late Oct., early Nov?

I know one should go with instincts mostly but even guts can lead one astray. So...what do others think? Sooner than later?

GA

Gavriela

I'd say stop second-guessing yourself. I have my own system - not the same as yours, but if I started hmmm....no, I think this card is maybe this instead of that, and it could be assigned to the other, then you add the next card and....that way lies a big I Don't Have A Clue.

All the Knights are sudden (you can attribute them astrologically, but wars have been fought over less), and so is Judgement (though I see it as Shin, not Pluto).

Your first impression sounds a lot more 'on'.

GoddessArtemis

Gavriela said:
...but if I started hmmm....no, I think this card is maybe this instead of that, and it could be assigned to the other, then you add the next card and....that way lies a big I Don't Have A Clue.
LOL. :laugh: I have SO been doing that lately! I don't know why I'm second-guessing myself lately, but it's making readings no fun and a big headache!
All the Knights are sudden (you can attribute them astrologically, but wars have been fought over less), and so is Judgement (though I see it as Shin, not Pluto).
Not all Knight are sudden? Knight of Pentacles is slow as molasses, I thought. What's "Shin"? Can you go into that more?
Your first impression sounds a lot more 'on'.
Thanks! I'll try to stick to my first impressions...glad to get a second (or more!) opinion on it!

GA

GoddessArtemis

Oh, Shin...Hebrew. Duh. I didn't clue in 'till just now.

GA

Gavriela

It may be contrary to popular opinion, but I for one, believe that the Knight of Pents does, indeed, move. He's only slow when he's at the figuring out stage of what he's going to move towards :)

GoddessArtemis

Gavriela said:
It may be contrary to popular opinion, but I for one, believe that the Knight of Pents does, indeed, move. He's only slow when he's at the figuring out stage of what he's going to move towards :)
He moves, he moves...but the speed! I, for one, holler and roll my eyes when he comes up in readings for timing. He's slow...regardless of WHY he's slow...he definitely tries my patience.

Vite, vite! That's my motto. :D

GA