Spheres/Spiritguide.com.au

Fly My Pretty

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a deck through the Spheres website and it seemed to me quite a hassel with the store/payment set up they have on there.
I had to place the order for the item & then wait for an email to arrive that provided a link the the payment form. On the form it asked for an order number, which was not provided in the email so I just had to give a brief description of the item.

Anyway my question is, has anyone purchased from them before? as I'm just a little suspect of sites that don't have a proper online store setup. (i've been burned before)

Rovay

Well, are you from Australia? If you are, you probably have nothing to worry about. I myself never order anything from foreign countries, because I do not trust international shipments.

Fly My Pretty

Yes, I'm from australia, I guess i'm just going to have to be a little patient. (not one of my strong points)
I found a contact phone number for them eventually so I guess if I haven't seen or heard anything from them after I while I can alsways get in touch with them that way. Still, it's making me just a tad nervous.

Rovay

If I were you I'd call to make sure everything is on its way instead of waiting. No one can blame you for looking after your money, after all.

Alta

I second the idea to phone them. It may just be that they don't have good computer skills.

Fly My Pretty

Well it took a few days but I finally got hold of them, I had read that they were going to take some sort of extended break so I freaked out a little that I wasn't going to get my deck.
So it looks like they will finally be processing my order tomorrow, good thing I didn't accidently spend the money I had put aside for it, that would have been just my luck. I've been waiting a long time for my Fantastic Menagerie deck.