spirit dream

a_shikhs

Ok here goes one more weird dream.. :D

In my dream, Im at my granny's place with my cousins and aunt. Suddenly this one aunt comes up to me looking really scared. She tells me that she had gone to some person who told her that she can converse with her deceased mother in law. She wants to talk to her MIL through me. She keeps using the word 'channeling' and tells me that I can help her get in contact with her MIL. But I dismiss the idea because it sounds pretty boring to me as this aunt keeps coming to me for a tarot reading and ends up asking the same questions again and again.

Then she tells me that her deceased MIL is around us and can hear us which scares me a little. I then remember going to the bathroom where Im pretty scared and keep hearing the word 'Channeling'.. That's all I remember. :confused:

psychic sue

I think this dream is a reminder to protect yourself. I think you are opening up to energies around you, but you must always remember the lesson of protection - you wouldn't be ready to channel yet, and it can be quite harmful if you are untrained, so I think this was used as a message to tread slowly and carefully on your spiritual path - don't try to rush too much.

God bless,

Sue x

a_shikhs

Sue I think you're right about this.

Today while napping, I again dreamed of a spirit. But this time, in my dream, I felt as if a part of my hand was possessed by someone. It was a little weird. I went to this female and then she confirms that my right hand is posessed and tries to remove the spirit and it pains like hell.

Maybe I should keep imagining myself surrounded with white light before sleeping.

Thanks Sue. :)

ps: I think I know why I got two spirit related dreams today.. Today morning I prayed to God to show me the spirit world and angels with the naked eye. Maybe that prayer had an effect.. ;)