Spirit Dream

a_shikhs

I had this weird dream last night. In my dream, I'm at my granny's house with my parents and we are eating dinner. Then I get up to wash my hands in the basin, and when I look into the mirror, I see a spirit woman standing behind me. I scream and turn around to call my mom and then come back and look into the mirror and see her standing right there. I then call my aunt to release the spirit from my granny's house, which she does.

I usually hear and feel spirits and release them but have never seen them. I've seen them in my mind's eye but never with my eyes open. Could this mean that I will start seeing them now? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Milfoil

For sucn a dream to be so literal it would have to be a message of some sort from a guide etc.

Only you will know how it felt and what feels appropriate but if it were my dream it would suggest to me that feeling the safety of family and the spiritual nourishment and support they provide is one thing but step away from that and reflect upon oneself for a moment (the mirror) and even though you may feel ready to progress onto more literal (seeing spirit) things, deep down, it scares you. Still needing the safety and security of those around you and showing a mirror up to your real, deep down fears would seem to be the key message of this dream.

I've had similar when I 'think' I am ready to face things supernatural yet when faced with them in a dream I fail miserably and go running for cover. I think its like a safety net, helps us to progress at a steady pace rather than rushing in where 'angels fear to tread' as the saying goes.

Hope this helps. :)

celticnoodle

very good milfoil---i think this is an excellent interpretation for this dream.