Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

The Numbers return in a way... This is a dream of category 1. I asked my Guides to let me dream of roses, to let me know things were ok between us. Instead I got a very rich dream!

I dreamt I received a package of letters in the mail. They were the total correspondence between me and a woman. They spoke of love and admiration. It also said that lately, there hadn't been much communication and that she was sorry for that. She told me that I had been wasting too much time online at a certain website instead of looking for her in another place. It had a webaddress of something that seemed like a group. I don't remember the exact address.
In my dream I went to look there, and I saw a discussion about a Card/Deck. I noticed I had gotten one of those too, from my lovely Guide. The description centered around a large flower (I think white) with behind it loads and loads of yellow. I remember being grateful and happy for having received that deck from my Guide.
In the last letter was a lotto form. I was quite surprised and wondered how she could have gotten that for me, for in my dream she lived overseas. I pondered that she must have put some money into her envelop and must have gotten it through there. On the lotto form were three numbers, filled in by the Dutch Taxservice. I only remember 219 for certain, and other then that 69. I also seemed to find importance in the word "Lyric".
I woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it seems that things are alright, even though I've felt out of touch for a long while now. Which is, mostly, my fault, as my Guide lets me know so aptly. I've known for a long time that my main Guide is now a female, however, I've been getting different names and different attitudes but nothing very clear.

I did indeed have a lotto ticket at home, which I have to deliver, since it has 1 Euro in it. I hadn't planned on using that to play again, but maybe I should. However, I can't connect 219 to anything, since this is not a number that can be played.

Hmmm.... At least I'm very happy that apparently the flow of letters is possible although personally I feel that things don't "reach"

Kahlie

evsuho

can somebody explain this dream to me?

i will speak from my heart now. i went to sleep after waking up too early today and going with my daughter to football practice. as you know i have separated from my beloved husband for reasons i cant control.

our lives are in gods hands. when i came
back from football i watched a christian program and many things became clear hearing a man of god. i understood many things. i fell in a deep sleep afterwards. this is my dream.

i was at a place with friends ..and i went afterwards to my husbands place. it was a wonderful place this in which we found each other. it was a place full of colour and harmony.he was there..looking so handsome and so at peace. i have been hurting in real life cause i couldnt be good to him on his birthday even my heart told me to do so. i felt so afraid of his rejection that i was quiet....

in the dream i felt his eyes werent condemning me and i got laid in a sofa on my belly. i closed my eyes and he softly came as he ussually did and kissed me tenderly on my cheek and went away. i felt my heart open up instantly as he did this . i continued laying down. he then afterwards came over to do the same but i was laying on my back asleep. he kissed my lips softly and i opened my eyes slowly just to find him standing in front of me bending down to kiss me again. i responded lovingly and he lifted me from that sofa and took me in his arms in which i felt totally secure.i put my arms around his neck and burried my face in him as he took me to our place where we could lay together,

.im telling this dream cause i just woke up and it was so wonderful the feeling and so strong that im almost in tears.he then layed himself with me as he usually did and he kissed me softly in the mouth.it was sensual but so powerful sensation that lost all the lust that it could have and turned out to be totally spiritual.i kissed him back beggining to fall with him in the most beautiful embrace i could have ever imagined could exist between two persons that share a bond. i kissed him dearly and he , me. suddenly i said i loved you so many times...and he said nothing..but as i said i loved you a special ring of power came around us letting us feel a special trembling until he said oh my god...and then i knew he was feeling that incredible sensation that was holding us together.

i really adored him...this ring of power around us was love and its powerful healing effects. we never felt sex. we felt a love sensation . he hugged me so softly and tenderly that i had to cry quietly in the dream feeling his forgiveness and love. i gave him mine. i have been praying that god gives me a kind of peace over my separation but i have just gotten so sad and completely miserable because i dont have him. because i have now to imagine hes not ever with me anymore or we cant share really the true love we feel for each other. its inside us covered or buried under thousand of tons of hurt feelings and circumstances.

i love him so much over my broken feelings he has hurt and over circumstances. and in the dream i could feel his love. it was like he corresponded to me naturally. the strength of the feeling is still here with me. as i woke up i felt how i abandoned his arms in a mysterious way just to feel my own breathing in bed. i was breathless and totally taken by a wonderful awareness..i saw his eyes for the last time. peaceful and loving. i saw my own desperation walking away from him and entering a completly new enviroment and realising i was so sorry not to have the correct relationship with the man i love. the man that i feel under my skin, the man that holds my hand tenderly and says i lav chu everynight before going to sleep. i really terribly love him and i felt as i woke up that god has showed me what we feel and given me the opportunity in a dream to give him a present off love in his birthday. im so impressed by this.
with love
evy

Sophie-David

Kahlie said:
I asked my Guides to let me dream of roses, to let me know things were ok between us... The description centered around a large flower (I think white) with behind it loads and loads of yellow. I remember being grateful and happy for having received that deck from my Guide.
The white flower, particularly as a rose, suggests purity, and the ascent into unitive consciousness. Thus white is the symbol at the top of the Tree of Life, for it is formed from all colours in equality, and is akin to the state of Buddha consciousness. In the Death card, Death carries a flag with a white rose, and is propelled forward by a white horse.

Likewise the field of yellow denotes the same from a masculine approach, the superconsciousness or highest level of consciousness, seen in the often yellow skies of the RWS Tarot, and prominent in the Fool.

Kahlie said:
In the last letter was a lotto form. I was quite surprised and wondered how she could have gotten that for me, for in my dream she lived overseas. I pondered that she must have put some money into her envelop and must have gotten it through there. On the lotto form were three numbers, filled in by the Dutch Taxservice. I only remember 219 for certain, and other then that 69. I also seemed to find importance in the word "Lyric".
I woke up.
While one could add 219 and find 12 the Hanged One, I again see this as I did when I first read this post a few days ago, at 21 and 9, i.e. The World and The Hermit.

A lyric is the story of a song, used to engage the left brain in what is primarily a right brained experience of melody, harmony and rhythm. A lyric therefore makes music holistic.

Sophie-David

evsuho said:
.im telling this dream cause i just woke up and it was so wonderful the feeling and so strong that im almost in tears.he then layed himself with me as he usually did and he kissed me softly in the mouth.it was sensual but so powerful sensation that lost all the lust that it could have and turned out to be totally spiritual.i kissed him back beggining to fall with him in the most beautiful embrace i could have ever imagined could exist between two persons that share a bond. i kissed him dearly and he , me. suddenly i said i loved you so many times...and he said nothing..but as i said i loved you a special ring of power came around us letting us feel a special trembling until he said oh my god...and then i knew he was feeling that incredible sensation that was holding us together.

i really adored him...this ring of power around us was love and its powerful healing effects. we never felt sex. we felt a love sensation . he hugged me so softly and tenderly that i had to cry quietly in the dream feeling his forgiveness and love. i gave him mine.
Thank you for sharing this very powerful and beautiful dream here Evy. You spoke of watching a program about God before going to sleep, and I believe it was no accident that you had such a dream. Erotic love and spiritual love are inexorably intertwined - one is of the other, the other is of the one. This depth of love transforms the soul and it invokes the spirit. Whether or not your physical separation is permanent, its gift will be with you always. The inner lover of your soul has been activated by this outer love, and he will be with you in all places, your protector and your guide. Thus love brings all things together in unity and connectedness, indeed as a ring of power. You are very blessed to have experienced this depth of love Evy, so many people never do.

Deep Blessings - and my compassion as a fellow traveller on this path - David

Sophie-David

The Seven Majors as Drums

Today's early morning trance revealed a bit more about the dream, The Sacred Grove. The grove of seven sacred trees, each with a frame drum leaning against the trunk, seemed to prefigure that I would in the near future have seven frame drums. Although it seemed unlikely at the time, I am now up to six. It struck me this morning that each seems to relate to the first octave of the Major Arcana, an expression of these primary archetypes.

As the Magician, there is the solar def. This is a hand painted design of the Hand of Fatima, also known as the Hand of Miriam, a symbol of reconciliation between Muslims and Jews that predates them both. The hand wards against the evil eye, the eye of jealously and possession. This original piece of artwork was executed by Armando Mafufo on a 22" Remo frame drum. This drum can be played in Middle Eastern hand style, or with a Shamanic style beater, and it has a rich warm resonance whose fundamental is the Bb below the bass clef. I call this the solar def because it carries the rich warm imagery of the sun and its sound is full of bright energy.

Reflective of the High Priestess, the lunar def is Armando's companion piece. In more subdued colours, the dragon flies and the four snakes each suggest the four phases of the moon. This drum is also 22" in diameter, but exactly one full tone below its solar brother, at Ab. Although the synthetic skin is the same size, the rim does not have the golden wooden veneer of the solar def, so it is slightly smaller and fits more easily in its bag. It is therefore somewhat easier for me to use as a drum to walk with.

Incredibly rich and intricate in design and sound spectra, the 10" riqq is an authentic Egyptian tambourine with a fishskin head. After a dream of Sophie playing a similar riqq in creative ecstasy, I found my drumming career expanding from the bodhrán into Middle Eastern forms. A very feminine instrument, it is rich, assertive and incredibly fertile its many varied sounds and rhythmic styles. The riqq makes an excellent Empress. It is pitched at Eb in the bass clef, but with a strong octave tone.

The Emperor is of course represented by the bodhrán with his Celtic Heart, an 18" wild goat skin head and bent beech rim. From the west coast of Ireland, this drum is strongly evocative of the pagan Green Lord whom Christian culture came to identify with the Devil. Within my small collection, this is the drum of rootedness, able to ground even the most powerful infusions of Crown energy. The open tone fundamental is the E below the bass clef, but the timbre and pitch of a bodhrán is usually modulated by the pressure and position of the left hand on the inside of the drum.

As the High Priest or Hierophant, the 10" synthetic Remo drum from The Healing Drum Kit is intentionally designed as a teacher, oracle and healer. This drum comes with two CDs of healing and educational rhythms, 22 rhythm cards that have an oracular and prescriptive function, and a guide book. The small mallet and bag are not included in the kit. Its fundamental is the Eb at the foot of the treble clef.

The Lovers refers to a drum that I do not yet have, a Remo 14" Brian Howard bodhrán with synthetic head. Although not as rich or powerful as my goatskin bodhrán, these drums are lighter and immune to temperature extremes. They therefore make the perfect drums for walking with or packing in a suitcase. The resonance of synthetic drums is typically stronger than that of natural heads, and it is likely that this drum, like the Lovers, will represent a bridge between the contrasting designs of the bodhrán and the Middle Eastern def. I also expect that it will be more adapt at being played in either bodhrán or Middle Eastern hand style. It so happens that through some synchronicity I already have an unused case in the correct size for this drum, apparently bought "by mistake".

Lastly, the Chariot is expressed in my muzhar, a very loud and heavy Arabic Tambourine with a 15" goatskin head. This instrument is full of rhythmic fire, and requires a great deal of assertive energy to play. Usually equipped with a fishskin head, I bought mine in goatskin for its extra ruggedness and the ability to play it with a bodhrán tipper (stick) as an alternative to Middle Eastern hand style. It is pitched at the Eb in the middle of the bass clef.

Sophie-David

All My Children

Sophie-David said:
Today's early morning trance revealed a bit more about the dream, The Sacred Grove. The grove of seven sacred trees, each with a frame drum leaning against the trunk, seemed to prefigure that I would in the near future have seven frame drums. Although it seemed unlikely at the time, I am now up to six. It struck me this morning that each seems to relate to the first octave of the Major Arcana, an expression of these primary archetypes.
When I wrote this something was nagging at me that it wasn't quite right. The new synthetic bodhrán with a green rim has now been ordered, and I am quite sure that it fits the Emperor archetype. Instead my current bodhrán with its Celtic Heart design fits with the Lovers. If each of these drums truly represents one of first seven Tarot archetypes, no wonder I am having problems with some of them! ;)

I had a short dream last week, the night after I ordered a Chilean rain stick and the Howard bodhrán. I dreamt that although we have grown children, Lynn and I were to have two more, both baby boys. Then we were about to have a third one, a girl, but decided against it so that we would not be overwhelmed in caring for all these new infants.

I have certainly at times felt a fatherly nurture towards my drums, and the dream director seemed to be confirming that indeed each of these new male children were not only appropriate, but useful in raising masculine energy. But in my online shopping that night I was also tempted by more of the Middle Eastern tambourines, particularly those designed by Layne Redmond for Remo. I did resist, and the dream director was confirming that this was the best course. Yes, the tambourines are particularly adept at raising feminine energy... but I seem to have more than enough to deal with already. In my experience, girls really are more difficult to raise than boys. ;)

In light of this association of my original Celtic Heart bodhrán with The Lovers it is interesting that this year's Tarot card is indeed The Lovers. (Last year was very appropriately The Hierophant). The year of The Lovers offers great choice and the opportunity for significant integration. And just today, my friend and priest suggested that our two man Celtic band be called "Celtic Heart". Hmm...

psychic sue

Hmmmm.... seven drums.....seven trees........seven chakras?

Sophie-David

Chakras vs Majors

psychic sue said:
Hmmmm.... seven drums.....seven trees........seven chakras?
Yes, absolutely!

But the exercise of assigning the seven drums and first seven Major Arcana to the Chakras may be more instructive than the results, which are tentative at best. The process is complicated by the tendency of the seven Chakras to mirror each other, with the Heart itself representing the surface of that mirror. Thus the Root and Crown, Sacral and Third Eye, Solar Plexus and Throat are in a natural interplay. And the path of Kundalini may not be linear, but experienced as quantum leaps. It has been my experience that Sophie and the High Priestess are tied as much to the Third Eye as to the Sacral; also that drumming at the Root will directly integrate energy at the Crown.

The first four seem to be the cardinal expression of the Tarot and are a little easier to define than the upper triad which is more speculative:

Chakra - Element - Attribute - Arcanum - Drum

Root - Earth - Form - Emperor - "Green Frame" Bodhrán
Sacral - Water - Change - High Priestess - Lunar Def
Solar Plexus - Fire - Energy - Magician - Solar Def

Heart - Air - Love - Empress - Riqq

Throat - Sound - Expression - Chariot - Muzhar
Third Eye - Light - Vision - The Lovers - "Celtic Heart" Bodhrán
Crown - Thought - Consciousness - Hierophant - Healing Drum

What do you think?

psychic sue

Yes I would agree and as usual so interesting that you mention Kundalini energy and that it may not be linear. Something I have been pondering for a while.

StellarMyst

A black cloud in close proximity, and a woman giving me advice: Who was this?

Hello all,

As I am completely new to this, I cannot give any input on the thread thus-far...

I do, however, have a particularly strange occurance with which I need help.

It happened in the wee hours a few nights ago. I drifted-off after waking from several dreams which, once I woke from them I could not remember any detail...not even looking back on that night presently. Once my eyes closed for the ump-teenth-time thus-far, I found myself opening my eyes right back again to find myself gasping extremely hard for air. I have read in a few places that one of the (Hindu?...Buddhist? Please pardon my lapse in memory; it was - I believe - of Eastern origin...?) ways to enter either a deep meditative state, or a trace-like state, is to inhale & exhale rapidly and/or heavily while pressing some area or other of the abdomen. This very change in consciousness happened with me at this particular time (and I kid you not in the least) within 1 1/2 breaths! I saw before me, a thick, heavy black cloud that, in its closeness (touching me *nose-to-nose* ...if you will...?) litterally prevented me from catching me breath. It was as if I had somehow had the air forced from my lungs! this was scary the whole time. When I finally quit fighting the urge to - basically, I thought I was going to pass-out. - I got up and left my room. Everything, unlike being changed significantly in my dreams, was the same as it is in waking life. I did not think I would die from this. I was more afraid of whether I would wake up finding that something terrible had happened upon waking...like a break-in or something.

Once I made it past the kitchen and into the living room, I saw a woman sitting on the couch. When I looked at her, or she spoke to me (not me to her), I could see through the cloud as if it had subsided only for me to recieve information. She had a strong voice, short, red hair, and spoke in a sort of matter-of-fact tone of voice. She did not have a southern accent. At first I thought she might have been from somewhere like Washington state, or something. As soon as I thought this, I noticed that her voice had a slight accent as if from extensive traveling abroad. I was trying to tell her what this encounter with the black clound was like, and she was explaining the experience to me as if to help me understand an important change I needed to go through.

This happened over the space of about an hour and forty-five minutes. I kept going to-and-from my bed room. Walking, taking my time, and not feeling as if I were dreaming. With litterally every breath, the pressure in my head felt different as if waking from sleep, and drifting immediateely off again...only split-seconds apart! The surroundings did not change with this pressure-change; only the sensations changed with the rapid breathing.

Finally, I went back to the bed, got back in under the covers, and closed my eyes - only to open them right back (Still gasping hard for air - as I described it to the woman with a few lines of some of my poetry: "...air to drink like a liquid sweet..." and "like standing outside one's own body" why this second one, I'll never know; it confuses me even now!) to find that I was still lying the way I had been when I closed my eyes a split-second before! For several minutes, I lay there trying desperately hard to steady my breath. It felt as if there was an enormous weight on my torso. This weighty-feeling only happened while I was lying down. I sat up in bed while still gasping, to find the weight had gone from my chest. I was able to steady myself amongst the covers and pillows for semi-upright support. After a few moments, the heavy-breath subsided into a calm breathing-pattern. The heavy breath felt the same as if I had tried to drink an entire 8-ounce glass of water in one over-large gulp - both during inhale & exhale. This actually felt painful.

Once my breathing calmed down enough, I was able to get back to sleep for a few more hours. I felt exhausted all that day (As well as feeling drunk while sober...*shudders*!). I do not remember any of my dreams from either side of this experience.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance! :)

Love and Light,

StellarMyst