Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

Milfoil said:
Hi Kahlie

I'll give it a go . . . . Wacko and I are good friends right now LOL.

LOL =)

Milfoil said:
The motorcycle can relate to freedom, energy and sexual drive - being in control of the motorcycle gives you the control and the energy to persue things. The supernatural man could be an aspect of your life that you have been following closely, strong, powerful but with (I get the feeling) sinister or hidden undertones which are more harmful to you than helpful.

Actually, I thought it was my Guide. At least, one of them. The dream was powerfully Healing, and had an air of cleansing that was profound. Although of course, the reason the cleansing had to be done, wasn't the easiest to deal with.

Milfoil said:
The woman with you on the bike may be your courage & drive (pardon the pun).

Haha. No, she had her own bike. So we were both following. I found it interesting that she was 'death personified' before. It's like she was Rebirth. Phoenix.

Milfoil said:
Woman nr 2 may be your higher self, that part of you that is capable of many astounding things, your protector.

Protector doesn't sound completely right, but I can see how you would come to Higher Self.

Milfoil said:
The mountains may be obstacles you have to deal with in your life and the unclear path ahead.

The path was clear, but it was full of curves. I think it has to do with the fact that curves are a very feminine thing, in tune with what the dream was about...

Milfoil said:
Does that name Sislius mean anything to you? How did you see or hear it?

I heard it, and it was the SIS/SIP sound that really hit me. I saw that in Ancient Greek -sis is the ending for 'energy words' and can be translated into Karma or Idea as well. Other then that the word doesn't mean anything to me. I originally thought I had miswritten it because it sounded like the disease: Syphillis, but it didn't have the PH sound. (Ok, I know I'm crazy...)
I also just saw that there are beings called: Angels of Sipillipis, which seem to have some direct link with what the dream was about. Namely, Faith...

Milfoil said:
Cockroaches are pernicious, scary in numbers and filthy. We associate them with poor living conditions, filth and infection. We fear these little things that on their own we can easily squash but in large numbers can get out of hand!
We don't have them in Holland. In large numbers, I rather hate them... However, they felt more cleansing although, scary. And real cleansing of these kind of things is scary.

Milfoil said:
This infection may be the accumulation of all those nasty little things which have built up inside you which you need to cleanse from yourself before you can progress. Lots of little niggles which breed more niggles which then turn into something deeper. Anger at hurtfull words by someone, anger that you didn't say what you really wanted to, bitterness that something happened, regret - all those sorts of things.

It wasn't an infection as such, although alcohol in water is a disinfectant. I think it had to do with my cleansing process. Just the day before I drew a Symbolic Mandala filled with imagery that has to do with my sexual abuse. I clearly asked for healing and reintergration. During that time of creative expression I also clearly saw the number 4, exactly the number of women present in my dream...

Milfoil said:
Your higher/protector self isn't affected by these things and when you see things from her perspective you can be cleansed. The third woman, your healing self/empathy is there finally to help you recover and to see how to help others.

The thing is... the woman said I wasn't finished healing yet (which is true), and that I couldn't do it on my own, that I needed help. That the second stage was more hard to go through... And hell, the first one was hard for me already. My pain in hips etc. has noticably decreased, as well as the tension on the muscles there. It looks as if something 'opened' finally. Although, I think there is much work to be done... And my fysiotherapist can't see me yet :(

Milfoil said:
Certainly a profound and positive dream but I guess it didn't feel like it at the time.

It did. Although I kept racking my brain why the name of the other guy sounded like a veneral disease ! Aye. I guess he was there to show me I need to faith and convinction to work through this.

Thanks for your words Milfoil they made things more clear for me.

Kahlie

namesoftrees

Hi Khalie.

Just poking my nose in again.

Well, I thought this might interest you.

I just grabbed these off google. It might have been a subconcious asociation perhaps? :)

"Sisyphus was founder and king of Corinth, or Ephyra as it was called in those days. He was notorious as the most cunning knave on earth. His greatest triumph came at the end of his life, when the god Hades came to claim him personally for the kingdom of the dead

http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html"

"The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than fu tile and hopeless labor.

If one believes Homer, Sisyphus was the wisest and most prudent of mortals..."

http://stripe.colorado.edu/~morristo/sisyphus.html

I've always been a bit fascinated by the image of this guy rolling his boulder up a hill for ever.. Anyway I like all things cyclic, and ... to put psycho, and esoteric things into shapes to understand them better... then we often use cycles. For me if there's a message in Sisyphus it's to do with that moment when a cycle becomes a spiral. An ascension.

I would say that apart from cleansing, and getting rid of the scary s--t!, your guide is also saying you are ready right now to climb upward to a new level (again). It might feel the same, because it's going around the same loop, but actually it's spiralling upward.
It's good. and you seem to be a extremely strong and brave and capable person, (btw).
Take care babe, and see you around the boards. Thanks for your patience when i had AT newbie disorientation.

yours, namesoftrees

Kahlie

namesoftrees said:
Just poking my nose in again.
"Sisyphus was founder and king of Corinth, or Ephyra as it was called in those days. He was notorious as the most cunning knave on earth. His greatest triumph came at the end of his life, when the god Hades came to claim him personally for the kingdom of the dead

Actually, I do know this guy ;) I have a book on Greek Myths and all that next to my bed. It didn't sound like a ph sound... but then again, the ph sound in Greek sounds more like a soft f like Sisyfos, then the English ph sound.

Actually, he would also make sense. He was punished because he told the father where his kidnapped daughter was. Zeus wasn't the nicest God in doing what was right to girls at least... he often kidnapped them...

namesoftrees said:
It's good. and you seem to be a extremely strong and brave and capable person, (btw).
Take care babe, and see you around the boards. Thanks for your patience when i had AT newbie disorientation.

Thank you! *Blush* =)

Kahlie

Kahlie

I went for a little nap, and of course ended up with 3 dreams clear enough to remember. They seem to be in similar vein with my previous dreams...

The first I was with 2 women, and we seemed to have some kind of phone help line or something along those lines. We all rushed/ran through the grass to the second building because we knew the phone was ringing.
I picked up, and it was a woman who normally would speak to Woman Nr. 3. She told me that she had found mangled bunnies :'(, but that she wasn't as bad as the times before. Mostly because she had seen something like this now, and that a team of reporters from Libelle (a woman magazine in Holland) was acknowledging the case so she felt better. She asked me to let Woman Nr. 3 Call her Back.
I spoke with Woman Nr. 2 & 3. Woman Nr. 3 told me she would call the woman back later, and she was going to the other help line building to make sure somebody was there to pick up the phone.
Woman Nr. 2 asked me to stay where I was and pick up my Math books (from High School) to study. Which I did.

My Second Dream involved Me being in my old house (parents) although the rooms where different. I was unpacking boxes looking for important things. My lover was there too... I was mostly looking and fixing letters... I then wanted to see about some other letters, but, I knew that they were in my brothers room and I wouldn't be 'allowed' to be there. I went there anyway and looking for a box labelled with "My Books" or something like that. I did got 'caught' and then said I was just looking for my Math Books.

My Third Dream included some person from a Higher Caste (There were two) who did something 'bad', possibly rape/kidnapping. As a result he became unreliable and outcast of society. I think his caste was called Do'Ah or something. The lower caste also wouldn't accept him, because of what he had done and what he had become.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me that Dream 1 & 2 have to do with my return to study at the University. (Actually I am studying Math Right now) but also with my wish to confront the blocked memories that are still there. (Boxes + PhoneLine). It seems I'm coming to terms with things, because the reporter seems to indicate that I'm willing to investigate.

I'm not sure with dream 3 has to do with it... I think I might have misheard Doa...

Kahlie

Kahlie

Well, again 2 dreams that seem relevant...

1) I was with my Aunt on the phone, and she was asking me what was wrong. We talked a little bit.

I love this Aunt very much, she has been through a lot, and she's very kind.

2) I dreamt that my Sister was barging in on me on the bus/tram near the stop. She was telling me that I needed to go see my grandma one day earlier etc. etc. I told her that I couldn't, because, I was working for my exam.
She was really yelling and upset, when 2 of my friends intervened. One of them, Maarten, told me that she had no right to speak to me that way, boosting my self-confidence. The other Youri, helped me into his car, which was filled!! with people, to get me out of the situation.

In real life, I don't even know if Youri can drive... I am scheduled to meet my grandma tomorrow. I hope everything is alright with her. I read that seeing friends in your dream is about intergrating parts of yourself. I'm thinking about that now...

Kahlie

Kahlie

Although I seem to be the only one participating here right now, I still wish to write down my dream...

I've been going through intensely cleaning work, but this last dream seems to indicate that a lot more work needs to be done.

I was dreaming I was with my grandmother and mother in a house. My grandmother had urinated in the bed, and my mother and me were trying to put new bedding on. In the middle of that, the sewer started overflowing, muddy water everywhere. I tried to find where it was stuck running through several sinks, but I couldn't find anything. I put clean water through them, but they blockage didn't resolve and more muddy water came out.

Then, I saw some books that were laying on the floor getting all muddy and wet. I was a bit pissed (I love my books irl too). I remember staying for a long time to read one, without doing anything more, and then I woke up.

It seems to indicate to me that a lot of subconscious things are coming through to the surface, but, I'm having trouble intergrating them. Also, they seem to stick/prevent me from knowledge. And I must admit that studying has been really hard lately. A lot of negative emotions are getting out of my system. I wondered if this was an inner warning that I might need to reconsider going to my exam...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Khalie, I do read the thread, but I don't post because my dreams have not been what I call "significant" for a while. I think the drugs I am on stop me lucid dreaming.

I don't comment on other people's dreams because I don't feel qualified to do so - unless something jumps out at me.

With these dreams, I think it's a learning process about ourselves - interpreting our own dreams as they fit in our lives.

I am still here !

Love and blessings

Sue x

psychic sue

I think you last dream is about negative emotions - the "dirtiness" of it make me think it could also be about you picking up other people's vibrations (as it wasn't you that caused the problems).

I don't think it's a warning - I think it's anxiety. Do you have problems in fitting in time for study? Maybe you just feel like you can't cram enough in?

It's funny you mention negative feelings - in the last 2 months I have had the same - all sorts of things have surfaced that I had forgotten about or deliberately repressed. One was my brother, who I didn't speak to for years - I felt I HAD to re-connect with him - all my guides and angels were telling me to. So I made the first move. Although I don't think we will ever be best friends, I do feel better, and spiritually lighter.

Many blessings friend,

Sue x

mingbop

kahlie I have sent it to my pal who knows these things ! mary

mingbop

kahlie's dream

she has relationship problems that she needs to resolve with someone close to her...she may not be aware how serious the problems are....also she's wallowing in her negative emotions and needs to be serious about getting rid of them